A new home

(Alastors pov) 

I had gone outside to look for (y/n), but had not been ready for what I found. As I turned the corner I heard her quiet sobs, and that's when the panic set in. 

Is some one hurting her?

I don't know

What if they are?

I’ll kill them 

I want a new trophy! 

His head will have to do. 

Then I had seen her, lost in thought, crying. I had asked her to dance, and as we were dancing I could feel her breathing speed up, her heart beat faster, until she snapped and the world around me melted away

“Where am I?” I ask myself, seeing a dark green forest form around me. “This looks like…” I’m cut off by voices, screaming voices. Then I hear the sirens. I look down to see my bloody hands, and a knife. “No, it’s not possible.” I look down and see a young girl. “Lilly?” I turn around to see police sprinting at me. 

“Hands in the air!” One shouts. I turn on my heel and sprint, trying to duck behind trees as I go. Gun shots ring out, and I turn, now enjoying the chase. Laughing maniacally, I stop and open my arms to him. Tears pool in my eyes as I giggle. 

Shes gone shes gone shes gone shes gone. 

 A pain shoots through my head, and then the world melts back to the small pond. Pain rings through every part of my body, echoing out from the small x on my forehead where I was shot. (y/n) was crumpled on the ground sobbing and staring at her hands. Ignoring the pains that shoot through my body as I kneel down, I scoop her weak body up in my arms, hugging her and whispering gentle calming words in her ear, until the pain suddenly stops. I relax and let her cry, getting it all out. When she finally calms herself down all the way, I let her go. 

“Are you okay my dear?” I ask.

“Y-yes, thank you Alastor.” She mutters, nuzzling her head into my chest. I tense up slightly, but then relax, gently pushing her off of me. 

Your P.O.V

Alastor gently pushes you off of his lap and you sit on the ground, wiping the mascara off of your face. 

“Sorry about that..” You mutter. 

“Nonsense dear! That is quite the impressive talent you have! You just need to learn how to control it.” Alastor laughs as he gets up, offering you his hand. You take it and he pulls you up, again offering his arm to you. You slide yours through his and you two walk back to the party together. “Were just in time for the last dance, if you would like.” You and Alastor laugh, and you nod your head. 

“Let's try this again.” You press your hands against his chest as he takes your waist, while the overlords continue their conversations. You rest your head against his chest now fully relaxed and let out a content sigh. “This is much nicer.” Alastor laughs and nods his head. 

“That it is.” He spins you in a quick circle. “This is the one time a year we don’t all kill each other. This dance here is usually just a calm gathering to discuss final business ideas and territories.” The music comes to a halt and you stop spinning. Voices go quiet as two large doors leading to a balcony overlooking the room open and three pale smiling figures walk out. On was obviously very young. 

“Hello fellow rulers!” The tallest one calls out. “The point of tonight is to introduce you to the heir to the throne, my daughter Charlotte!” Quite applause, and silence again. “As many of you know, the extermination is in a few days. This means territories will now be up for grabs. I wish you all the best of luck in making it to next week!” He smiles sinisterly, and walks with his family back through the doors. People split up and start leaving. 

“Well, we best be on our way!” Alastor turns pulling you out the door. 

“I can walk myself home.” You go to pull your arm away, but Alastor won’t let you. 

“Dear, I simply cannot let you continue to live in that sorry excuse of a building.” Alastor states like you would know what he’s planning. 

“So what? You want me to live on the street?” You question him. 

“No, no, no, You’ll be living with me!” He pulls you down to his extremely expensive looking black car, and opens the passenger door for you.  

“Are you sure?” 

“Of course dear! At least until you find somewhere you would rather be!” You thank him, and gently sit down in the car. The seats were a dark brown leather and the center console is lit up in bright blue light. What year is it? They didn’t have cars like this when you were alive, but you thought you had been keeping better track of how long you had been here. 

“Hey alastor?” You turn your head as Alastor gets in the car. 

“Yes my dear?” He starts the car. 

“Do you know what year it is?” You rub your arm uncomfortable, and nervous about what the answer would be.

“I would say that it’s roughly the year two thousand. Why do you ask?” You stare dead ahead and your mind goes blank. Two thousand?? 

“But I’ve only been here for two years!” Your head starts to spin. You don’t know what it was, but around Alastor you just seemed to let your guard down. Emotions slipped through. 

“Time doesn’t work the same way down here.” Alastor says, pulling into his long circular driveway. 

“Wow… I’m old.” You say with a weak laugh. “Alastor?” 

“Yes?” He answers, getting out of the car and opening your door. 

“What changed?” You get out of the car and walk next to him. 

“What do you mean?” He loops his arm in yours. 

“This, right here. What changed?” Alastor stops, pulling you back with a jolt. He looks down at the ground, his wide smile going to a small forced smirk, eyebrows knitting together. 

“There’s just something about you (y/n)... your extremely difficult to hate.” He lifts his head again and pulls you into the house. You went through a different entrance than the first time you came here, and it lead to a more formal living room. It was all red, with a large fireplace and big leather couches. “Nifty!” Alastor calls out. “Please show (y/n) to her room! A small girl comes running up, bouncing around you. 

“Hi! I’m Nifty! Been a while since I’ve made a new friend!” She takes your hand and leads you down multiple hallways, going up some stairs and to a small door near a balcony overlooking what appeared to be a dining room. “Here we go!”  

“Thank you Nifty!” She jumps up and gives you a hug before running off. You open the door and gasp. There was a large circular bed with silk crimson bed sheets, and a huge window overlooking uptown Hell. There were two small reclining seats, with little throw pillows on them. The floor was a black with a plush red carpet. 

“Do you like it?” You turn to see Alastor with his over coat draped over one arm leaning on the door frame. 

“It’s wonderful!” You giggle and throw yourself on the bed. 

“Tomorrow I'm going to take you shopping to get some real clothes.” 

“Are you sure?” You ask, already wiping what little make up you had left off and kicking off your shoes. 

“Yes. you can’t go around wearing that dress all the time now can you?” You nod, and lay down on the bed taking in how soft it was. 

“Okay, thank you Al.” You realize your mistake too late sit up to see an amused Alastor. 

“Good night fawn.” He turns closing your door with a quiet click. 

(1340 words)
Woop! Almost 200 reads thats nuts!! Art doesn't belong to me -w-