A day of hate

Alastors pov

I knock gently on the door to (y/n)’s room and walk in to see her sound asleep with Nifty curled in a ball next to her. I smile gently and walk over, stroking (y/n)’s soft red hair. 

“Wake up dear~” I whisper in her ear. Her eyes flutter open and she yawns rubbing her eyes. 

“Alastor?” She sits up, being careful to not wake up Nifty. 

“We should get headed to the hotel. Charlie called and said she was making breakfast.” She nods her head and slides out of the bed, pulling the blankets up over Nifty and heads to her bathroom to get ready.  I had a plan, and today needed to go perfectly for it to work. I walk into my room, leaving (y/n) to get ready. Once in my own room I go to my closet and pick out my nicest suit. It was dark maroon, almost black tail coat with red lining the inside. It bright white high collared button down undershirt, a red bow tie and dark red slacks with a large red waist piece. Then I pair it with my nicest monocle, and a black hat that went over top my antlers.  I also reach into the depths of my closet and pull out a white high-low dress. It had a red top, and turned to white at the waist. As it went down there were small bits of fabric styled to look like rose petals that slowly cascaded their way down to the bottom of the dress where there were tons of large blood red roses. It was a spin off of the first dress I had made her, and I thought it would look lovely on her. I would bring it with me to work today and give it to her later. I carefully fold the dress and my suit into a small bag and grab my normal attire consisting of my torn up red tail coat with shoulder pads, red undershirt and dark red slacks. I straighten out my fluffy hair and walk out of my room. I had showered before I woke (y/n). Heading back over to her room I open her door and see Nifty still sound asleep. I gently scoop her up and head over to her room, gingerly laying her down and tucking her in. She was wearing one of (y/n)’s oversized sleeping shirts, and from the looks of it this one was her favorite. 

There truly is something special about that girl. 

“Alastor? I’m ready to go!” I hear (y/n) call out to me. I put on a charming smile and hook one hand on my coat, summoning my staff in the other. I walk out and see (y/n) picking at the hem of one of the suits I had made her, absentmindedly twiddling it between her fingers. “Oh, there you are!” She smiles that angelic smile at me and walks over to my side. 

“Well, let's go then!” I hold out my arm letting her loop hers through mine and teleport us to the hotel, purposely leaving my bag at the house not wanting her to see it. I could go get it in a moment. “Were here!” I call out, breaking the link between our arms and taking (y/n)’s coat. I knew that the arm holding was just professional, but I silently wished for it to be more. 

“Hi Alasotor! Hey (y/n)!” Charlie comes into the front hall wearing an apron. “Breakfast will be ready in a minute, why don’t you two go sit down?” I nod and follow (y/n) into the dining room. She takes a seat by the annoying arachnid, leaving a seat open next to her on the other side for me to perch.   

“Heya smiles~” The spider shoots finger guns at me and (y/n) laughs. I knit my eyebrows together and force myself to keep the infamous smile on my face. 

“I do belive that I am thourouly creeped out!” I say, keeping up my best show host voice. (y/n) smiles over at me and I feel my heart melt. My smile softens and I relax into her eyes. 

I wonder what she looked like alive? The vaggie girl then comes and sits down at the table glaring daggers at me the whole time. I didn’t mind her in fact I found her amusing. It was when she moved her glare off of me and onto (y/n) that I started to get annoyed. The girl obviously felt my gaze on her as she turned back to me flipping me off and sticking her tongue out at me.