An injured love

Alastors pov

Vox flashes me an evil smile and disappears. I rush over and kneel down next to (Y/n), gently scooping her frail body up in my arms. I could hear gentle rasping breaths coming from her as she fought for consciousness. 

“A-al?” She whispers. She looked broken, she was black and blue everywhere and some limbs looked like they had been rung like a towel. 

“Shh, its okay, I’m here now.” I brush her hair out of her face and stand up, holding her gently in my arms and carry her back to the hotel. I kick open the door and storm up the stairs to find an empty room. 

“Alastor? What are you doing?” Charlie calls after me and I can hear her shoes clacking on the floor as she chases after me. I kick open a random room door and lay (y/n) down on the bed. “Oh, my god….” She calls for Angel and Vaggie to come upstairs and to bring a first aid kit. “Alastor what happened?” She sits down by my side and I finally let my smile melt away to be replaced by and agonized grimace. 

“Vox.” I state plainly. She gasps and covers her mouth as Angel and Vaggie come in the room.

“What happened? Where’s (y/n)?” I hear Angel ask. “I swear to god you little strawberry pimp if you hurt her-” I cut him off by shaking my head and laying my ears flat against my head. Angel seems to get it, as he rushes over to the bed and almost screams at the sight of (y/n) 

Your pov

Strong arms. Trying to speak. Cold bed. That was all you could make out of everything going on. You groan in pain and try to move as pressure is put on a wound, but you feel two strong but gentle hands push you down. You open your eyes to see Alastor, a frown on his face and tears spilling down his cheeks holding you down while who you think is Charlie applies gauze to your arm. 

“P-please stop.” You choke out in between sobs of pain. 

“(y/n) dear we need to stop the bleeding.” Alastor says calmly to you, trying to fight his tears. “Just try to sleep okay?” You nod and close your eyes, then feel a soft prick in your arm and the pain in your body fade away.

“Yeh, okay.” You relax and watch in a daze as your friends dress your wounds, giving you stitches, and making splints for broken bones. All the while Alastor watches you intently, staring into your now half closed eyes. After a few hours of this they finally finish and go to leave the room so you can sleep. “Alastor?” You call softly. “Don’t go.” He turns to you and nods, giving you a soft smile. You can see Angeldust shoot finger guns at Alastor and wink at you as he walks out of the room closing the door. Alastor sits carefully down on the bed, making sure to not bump any wounds and starts to play with your hair. 

“(y/n) dear, may I ask what happened?” Alastor quizzes you, staring at the far wall. You nod and start to explain.

(y/n)’s pov

I leave the hotel, calling to Charlie telling her that I was going to try and find Alastor. I was starting to get worried as he had been gone all day. I walk out into hell, looking in alleys and stores. A few blocks away from the hotel I see a tall figure standing in one of the alleys and head towards him. 

“Alastor, is that you?” I call out. I could feel the tingling sensation in my fingers putting me on edge. The figure turns around revealing Vox. I recognize him from the business gathering a while ago. “Oh sorry, I thought you were someone else.” I turn to leave, but freeze as an excruciating pain shoots through my body. I scream and fall to the ground. 

“Ah, just the little toy I was looking for. I feel a cold hand grab the back of my shirt lifting me up. The pain never fades and I try my best to focus and return the favor to this son-of-a-bitch. The buzzing in my fingers fades and I whimper as Vox pins me against the wall, punching me in the face. “I’ve got a little message for your friend Alastor.” I look him in the eye, glaring daggers into his cold soul. “Tell him,” He says while grabbing one of my arms and twisting. I try to scream but he covers my mouth. “That next time, he shouldn’t push my buttons.” He laughs and lets me fall to the ground. I look up at him while holding my arm as tears spill down my face. He kicks me in the side and laughs as I let out a quiet squeak of pain. 

“P-please stop!” I choke out in between sobs. My body tenses up as the electricity slowly burning my skin becomes stronger.

“I thought you were supposed to be strong?” He says while leaning over me. My vision clouds over and I go limp as he straightens back up, grinning into the distance. He then melts away and I relax as the pain in my body lessens. 

Your pov

You finish your story and Alastor sits there, clutching the bedsheet with an angered look on his face. 

“I’m going to kill him.” Alastor says as he stands up, his grin widening. You desperately clutch at his suit jacket, pulling him back down. 

“No.. he’s too strong for you to fight alone.” You whisper. Alastor looks at you with a pained expression, then sighs relaxing and sits back down. “Why were you crying?” You say, trying to sit up. Alastor puts a pillow behind your back and looks away. 

“I thought I had lost you.” He whispers, flattening his ears down. He looks back to you with a soft smile, and a single tear rolling down his cheek. You reach over to wipe the tear away, but Alastor grabs your wrist and pushes it down to the bed. He holds both of your hands down while cupping you cheek with his other hand and slowly leans forward. Your face turns bright red and your heart speeds up. His face is just centimeters from yours now, but suddenly he pulls away with his face bright red. You look at him in confusion as he stares at the ground, emotions flitting across his face. “I’m sorry.” He says. He turns away, and starts to get up but you grab his hand and gently pull him back. He turns to face you and you put your hand on his cheek. Alastor looks at you in confusion and you lean forward, your lips gently colliding. 

*unholy screetching*

(1169 words)

What's up sneetches I'm back! Writers block can't hold be back forever! Merry Christmas! I hope you guys have a good time this holiday season, even if you don't celebrate! I may or may not be updating very much for the next week or so, cause I kinda want to take Christmas break to enjoy time with family.

Also, I drew the art for this one and I'm pretty proud if it!