Rivalrys and alliances

Your pov

You wake up to a warm embrace around you. You can feel a slow breath on your neck, and the light sound of white noise. 

“Good morning (y/n).” A groggy voice sounds from behind you. 

“Good morning Alastor.” You mumble back. Rolling over you bury your head in Alastor's chest and wrap your arms around his waist. “This is nice.” You mutter as Alastor pulls you close. 

“Indeed it is.” You start to drift off again as a huge rumbling shakes the building. Alastor snaps up and in a flash your both dressed, clean and downstairs. The splint on your leg was gone, replaced by an odd numbess.

“The hell-” Your cut off by Alastor dragging you over to where Charlie and Vaggie were in the kitchen. 

“What's going on?!” Alastor demands. Vaggie had her spear out and Charlie had a grim look on her face. 

“Attack, don’t know who.” Alastor stiffens, and pinches the bridge of his nose. 

“Great start to a saturday.” Alastor snaps and Angeldust appears next to you all, fully clothed and startled looking. “Get ready spider.” Angel smiles with realization and a third set of arms appears, a gun in each hand. 

“Great start to a saturday!” Angel chirps. You flex your hands, feeling the tingling sensation come surging through you. Alastor glances down at you. 

“Go hide.” Alastor raises his hand to flick you away, but you grab his arm. 

“Let me fight.” You look him dead in the eye, feeling yours go dark as power flows through you. “I can fight.” He hesitates for a moment, then nods. 

“Charlie, can you fight?” Alastor says moving his gaze swiftly to her. She just nods as two horns appears on her head. 

“I’ve learned one thing from my dad.” She growls. “That you don’t take shit from other demons.” Alastors smile widens as you all walk outside to see a gruesome site of death, with Vox in the middle. 

“We can’t beat him.” Vaggie mumbles. 

“We can scare him off.” You hiss, walking forward. Alastor joins by your side, everyone else following suit. 

“Why hello there doll.” He quips. “Your injuries seem to be better.” He laughs and you flick your arm, the brace coming off.  

“No thanks to you.” Vox goes to raise his hand, but he was too slow. You were already on the attack. With the flick of your wrist you see him go limp, and his thoughts flow through your head. You focus as Alastor summons his tentacle things and holds him down while Vaggie, Charlie and Angel go behind him to prevent any escape. You hear an oddly familiar voice echo through your head, and a face start to fade into sight, but it disappears into static before you could identify it. 

She’s a threat. Eliminate her.  

You lose your grip on his mind and fall to the ground, a migraine pounding through your mind. 

“(y/n), are you alright?” You hear Alastors voice next to you. You nod lightly and pull yourself up. Walking up to Vox you grab his screen and stare him dead in the eye. 

“Who sent you?” He just laughs. “I’ll ask you again, who-” Your interrupted as a painful shock shoots through all of you. You scream out in pain, and Vox disappears. “Damn it!” You screech. Angel gets up and puts a hand on your shoulder. 

“Did you get anything?” You nod, and turn back to the hotel. 

“He’s working for someone.” You sigh as you walk back inside. “He wanted me to find that out.” You growl. Alastor walks up to your side as you punch a wall. “He let me hear it.” 

“We can’t beat him with what we have now.” Charlie says, tying her hair back. You nod in agreement. 

“He’s more powerful than you Alastor, isn’t he.” You look up at him and he rubs his chin. 

“We can’t say for sure.” He says. “But with what little we’ve seen that he can do, I would say so.” You all mutter in agreement. 

“Well then, you have any overlord friends?” Vaggie says. She crosses her arms and pops out a hip. “I don’t like the idea of working with more of you fucks, but I think it's our best bet.” 

“What about Rosie?” You ask. Alastor ponders it for a moment, then nods. 

“Lets go pay her a visit then.” The world goes dark and suddenly you appear in front of an odd looking emporium. Two large white pillars stand by a set of tall pink doors. Above this is a sign that reads Franklin and Rosie Emporium. Franklin is crossed out. You look around and notice that it was just you and Alastor. 

“Where's the others?” You ask. Alastor loops his arm with your and pulls your forward. 

“Didn’t think it would be a good idea to deliver two plain old demons and the princess of hell to a powerful overlord.” You nod as Alastor knocks a formal quick tap on the door. 

“Alastor darling! Do come in!” You hear a voice come from inside. 

“How did she know it was you?” Alastor just shakes his head. 

“Won’t tell me her powers. All it does is give weaknesses in our business.” You nod and walk into the building. 

“I see you brought your little pet.” She says as politely as one can when calling another being a pet.

“Nice to meet you again.” You say, sticking out your hand. 

“Yes..” She gives it a weak shake and turns back to Alastor. 

“What is it that brought the blessing of this meeting with you Alastor dearest?” She says. 

“Business.” He states sharply.  

“Oh it always is.” She sighs. “What can I do for you?” Alastor fixes his suit and sits on a plush red couch pulling you down along with him as rosie motions for you to seat yourselves. 

“We have a common enemy.” Alastor says. “Vox. I want your help in defeating him at a moments notice. I would like to get (y/n) here a little more trained up first though.” Rosie just nods. 

“Of course my dear.” You cringe inwardly hearing her call him that. Electricity flows through you and you slip slightly into Alastors mind. You could feel he was uncomfortable with it as well. That made you feel better. “Just give me a call.” Alastor nods, stands up with you, and you both flick away back to the hotel.  

“How did it go?” Charlie asks as the world fades back into existence. 

“She said yes.” Alastor says. He then turns to you. “You did great back in that fight by the way.” You blush and thank him. 

“I wish I was more useful.” You mutter. Alastor cups your chin and tilts your head up. 

“You are an overlord in the making. We just need to unlock your full potential.” Your face burns and you nod. “I take it you won’t want us experimenting on demons?” Alastor says, turning to Charlie. 

“As much as I’m against it, I think it will yield the best results.” Alastor smiles a wicked smile and loops his arm back with yours. 

“Well then my dear, why don’t we get to work?” You take a deep breath and nod. 

“Let's beat this son-of-a-bitch.”  

(1220 words)

If you get the pic then your spectacular.

Luv y'all!