Happy new years (kinda)

((Ik the pic isn't hazbin, but it kinda fits later k? K))
The extermination
Your pov
You sit on the couch, mind racing to all of the things that could be happening outside. That could be happening to Alastor. You jump up, tired of waiting, and storm towards the door.

“(y/n) no!” Charlie calls to you. You look back over your shoulder. I’m sorry charlie, but I have to make sure he’s okay. And with that you fling the doors to the bunker open and storm upstairs, almost running to the towering double doors. You crack one open, sliding out silently to see Alastor, jumping to one side to avoid the shining spear of an angel. You squeak in fear, and Alastor glances back at you. His face goes white, and his eyes widen.

“(y/n), what in the hell are-” He’s cut off as the light lunges forward, and towers over Alastor as he crumples to the ground, blood trickling from his mouth. As he falls you see the large spear sticking out of his side, hissing on the contact with a demon.

“NO!” You scream, feeling electricity ripping its way through your body, the world a haze. Trying to keep consciousness as your mind wanders, visions of any nearby demons thoughts fading in and out of your head. Striding towards the angel, you bring your arm back, keeping eye contact with the blank mask. As soon as you get within arms reach you let the punch free, sending the figure flying. Walking over to Alastor you pick up the now removed spear, and make a beeline for the recovering angel. They look up at you, the mask broken in half and hanging from their pale face, fear in their brown eyes. Crawling back away from you, they begin to mutter.

“Please, please he was just a demon! That's all! Just a demon!” They try and stand up, and fall back into the dirt.

“Just a demon?!” You scream, stabbing the spear through their wing. “He is so much more than just a demon. I’ll show you a real demon.”

“Please, you know we're just following orders!” They cry. You step forward, planting your foot firmly on their chest and slowly applying pressure. You move your foot from their chest to their arm, and press with all of your might and hear a sickening crunch. Suddenly you hear their thoughts, feel their fear and lose your computer, crumpling to the ground in tears, a cool darkness welcoming you into its grasp.

Alastors Pov
I throw myself to the side, narrowly avoiding becoming a demon kebab, when I hear a squeak of fear. I turn my head to see (y/n), standing by the door.  “(y/n), what in the hell are-” I’m cut off as an inferno of pain shoots through my side, and cough, watching blood spew from my mouth. I turn back to see a spear in my side, and fall to the ground.

“NO!” (y/n) screams. Bright white light flashes across my vision. Large.. Things sprout from her back, and she punches the angel in the face. I grab the spear from my side and discard it, trying to sit up. (y/n) storms over and grabs it, turning with a murderous look on her shining face as she chases down the angel, attacking with all of her might. I sit up on one arm, and focus all of my strength into standing. A sickening crunch echoes through the deserted street as (y/n) moves her foot from its perch on the angels chest, to their arm. She then collapses next to the angel, the light fading away. 

“N-no (y/n), I stumble over, feeling the wound in my side start to heal, but very slowly. I crouch down next to her, and scoop her limp figure into my arms. Then I see them. Two shining wings, bright white stretching out next to her. Her normally red hair a (h/c), and her ears gone. I clutch my side as I lift her up in one arm, kicking past the crying exterminator. “C-charlie help..” I mutter, trying to be as loud as possible. I stumble down the stairs, falling through the doors and to the ground, clutching (y/n) and turning so that I don't fall on her. I hear a muffled scream as the group surrounds me, sitting me up, and prying (y/n) from my grasp.