Christmas day

Your pov

You wake up to a cold bed and a note on the end table. 

I’m out hunting, I’ll be back soon. There's a gift for you under the tree. 

                    ~Alastor

“Okay…” You mutter. You look out the window as you pull on a tank top and sweater. Little puffs of ash were falling all around. “I guess we get a white christmas!” You smile and head downstairs. 

“Morning (y/n)!” charlie chirps. Everyone sat around the tree with their gifts in front of them. 

“Whats this?” you ask. 

“Charlie thought it would be cool to do a gift exchange!” Angel chirps. “But you knew that already.” He winks, holding up a small box with your name on it labled ‘to Angel’. 

“Oh uh, yeh.” No I don't!  You sit down, and Charlie points to a huge gift, taller than you even. 

“That's yours.” She smiles at you, and you walk over. A little tag was on it. 

    Merry Anti-Christmas, open this first

        ~Alastor

“Okay..” you mumble. Charlie motions for you to open it. You pull a ribbon on the top of the box and the sides fall away to reveal Alastor standing there in all of his glory with a mistletoe tied to one of his antlers. You giggle and he leans down raising one eyebrow at you. You snicker, and place a gentle kiss on his cheek. 

Alastor glares mischievously at you and you stick out your tongue.

“I’ll get you back.” Alastor mumbles in your ear.  

“Can I get one of those?” Angel says, sliding up next to Alastor, leaning on his back. Alastor melts away and appears behind you, crouched slightly as if hiding. 

“No!” He screeches as Angel gets closer. “Was going to hell not enough for you angel?” He dashes around you as Angel fluffs up his chest, walking towards Alastor. Everybody laughs, and Angel walks up to you pouting. 

“Here.” You say. You give Angel a warm hug, and he wraps all four of his arms around you, squeezing you tight. 

“See Alastor? Not that bad!” Angel struts away, and Alastor takes the mistletoe off his head. 

“That was a mistake.” He mumbles. “Never again.” He glares at angel and smiles softly at you. 

“Merry Anti-christmas Alastor.” You mumble and hand him a little box. 

“What a coincidence, I got you something too.” He says, pulling out a velvet box about the size of your palm.

“Your the only person I planned for, I got this the other day.” You whisper. “Where did that come from?” You say, nodding towards the gift Angel was holding.

“Your welcome.” You turn red and thank him, handing him the small box. He passes you yours and you both go take a seat on the couch, you next to Angel dust and Alastor, Alastor by the arm rest and you. 

“Who wants to go first?” Charlie asks. Angel jumps out of his seat, shaking the gift from you to him. 

“ME!” He screeches. You all laugh, including Alastor, and Angel sits down ripping into the paper. He then proceeds to pull out a small baggy, with white powder in it. “You got me drugs?” He cheers. Alastor shakes his head.