C h a p t e r 1

Severus looked at the green flames informs of him, as Regulus Black Flooed into the common room.

"Hey Sev" he quickly dusted himself off and Severus just raised an eyebrow.

"I swear you can't Floo or evaporate at Hogwarts?" Regulus rolled his eyes.

"Hey Reggie, nice to see you, how are you, thanks for asking sev! I'm doing great" he mimicked Severus' voice and used exaggerated hand gestures.

"Your an prat" Regulus smirked and sat down next to him.

"And your a bimbo" Severus hit him on the head with his potions book and earned a 'ugh.'

"To answer your question you just can't evaporate at Hogwarts. Dumbo!" He made a duh face and looked over to the common room door as it opened, revealing Bellatrix Black.

"Wassup putassssssss" Regulus rolled him eyes playfully and Severus just scoffed.

Bellatrix knee she couldn't earn a crowd so she went to the Hufflepuff common room.

"Hello, I love your hair!" Bellatrix cooed at the painting.

"Why.. um thank you!" The painting blushed slightly letting Bellatrix in.

"Hey Bella!" Andromeda shouted from the sofa. Bella sat next to her and smiled. "Hey sissy" Andy smiles and rolled her eyes playfully.

"So... how's you and that Gryffindor girl..what's her name.. um.. Lily, Severus friend!" Andy smiled thinking of her girlfriend.

"We're good" she replied getting back onto her drawing.

Bellatrix stood up and walked out Andy was used to this, she normally cane in the common room said hi and left. No questions asked, no questions needed.

James sat back in the common room, when lily walked in. "Hey Lils!" Lily waves and walked up into her dorm.

James knee that lily was dating Andromeda and totally accepted that.

He left her alone after he found out she was dating Andy, and supported her relationship. As they still got to be friends.

Sirius sat down on Remus lap, Remus looked up and raised an eyebrow.

"Really!?" Sirius snuggled into him closer making Remus groan. Sirius whispered something into Remus' ear making him go a dark crimson red.

Remus swatted him, and James could only assume that Sirius had said something dirty.

James smiled at his friends fighting like an old married couple, when the strangest thing happened to him.

He pictures Severus smiling in his head and he smiled stupidly into the fire, making Sirius and Remus concerned.

"James?" James looked at them and realised what he was thinking. He looked around and smiled slightly telling them he was just tired and was going to bed early. Remus and Sirius shrugged and continued talking making James wander up into the dorms.

James sat down on the bed and the picture of Severus taking of his tie popped up into James head again.

James laid down and fell asleep, only to be awoken by a black dog in the morning.

As Jamie awoke up he pushed Sirius off of the bed and began walking into the bathroom to get ready.

At breakfast, James walked over to the Slytherin table and sat next to Severus.

The Slytherins stared at him and he just looked at Severus.

"Truce?"