C h a p t e r 8

Petunia sat down on the maroon sofa next to lily when a boy walked past, she looked at him and he smiled.

Her cheeks instantly warmed up and she smiled back stupidly.

She turned to lily to see her wiggling her eyebrows making Petunia hit Lily with her book.

"That's Peter Pettigrew" Petunia just smiled stupidly making Lily shake her head playfully.

Peter walked out of the common room to see James, Sirius and Remus there.

"She's pretty!" Peter just nodded.

"Well, with the way you look. I think you don't have a chance!" Peter slumped his shoulders.

"I'm kidding mate" Peter perked up when Remus said there going to the great hall.

A week later Molly had told her to come to the broom closet again, when she went in there she saw Molly with flowers in her hand.

"Be mine?"

Narcissa nodded, hugging her and taking the flowers.

When her parents found out about this, her name was blown off of the tapestry, just like Sirius, Andromeda and Regulus'.

She didn't mind as she still had her friends, and Molly.

Sirius heard what happened and comforted her, but she was fine, to be honest she was kind of happy. Which confused Sirius greatly.

A week later, the snow began to fall heavier leaving a white blanket over Hogwarts.

It was Christmas Day and James went to the Slytherin common room, he walked in, went to the 7th year boys dorm and saw Severus sitting there.

He picked Severus up and brought him to the room of requirements where, Lily, Andromeda, Narcissa, Molly, Arthur, Lucius, Remus, Sirius, Peter and Petunia. They took a seat and began talking. Everyone began giving there gifts to their secret Santa.

When they finished everyone was happy with what they got.