C h a p t e r 7

The snow began to fall, and the flowers turned to frost, and the castle became warmer, James waited for Severus near honey-dukes.

When Severus got there James dragged him to every shop.

But when they got to the three broomsticks they sat down.

"So.. would you consider another date?" James asked, a splash of hope washing across his face.

"I'll think about it.." James smiled grew so wide that Severus cringed.

"Okay stop" James stopped trying not to smile.

They got out of the store and James pulled him aside into a private room.

"Severus Tobias Snape-"

"How the fuck do you know my middle name!"

"Homework- anyways that's not important, I was gonna ask if you would want to be my boyfriend or something.."

Severus just smiled, a rare one a real one. The one James has only every seen when he was with lily.

"Why not?" James picked his up and spun him around making Severus seat him.

Severus walked out and back to the Slytherin common room to see all his friends gathered there.

"So.." Narcissa started "spill the tea" Severus sighed and knew his fate was sealed and told them everything. Making Regulus squeal and fan girl. And bellatrix hitting on the head hard to get him to shut up.

Just to make this clear, Regulus is the gayest Person ever, if you don't coins his brother.