{51} i love you

glizzy pov

nature was finally down to talk about everything.

i opened the door seeing her standing there with her head down .

ian even say nun . i just stepped out the way letting her in

" hey nature " my mom hugged her smiling

i haven't really told moms about anything yet & i kind of don't want to just because my mom really really loves nature .

i walked upstairs to my room as nature followed behind me .

i sighed sitting on the side of the bed .

i was ready but now she's here i don't even know if i wanna talk anymore .

" i'm sorry won't help anything " . she blurted out

i continued to just sit there looking at an old sock on the floor

" but that's the only thing that will come out , i've betrayed you and i've broken all of your trust & im truly sorry glizzy " .

" i know " i mumbled

" i know things will never ever go back to how they were before and i'm slowly learning to be okay with that " .

" yeah " .

she whipped her eyes looking at me . i didn't make any eye contact with her but i could see her in the side of my eye .

she wasn't crying yet

" you know i was gonna marry you " . i laughed thinking about it

she threw her face in her palms softly crying , i could hear her .

" i was gonna marry you & eventually have more kids with you , i had our whole future planned out " .

" i know what i did glizzy i was wrong why are you throwing all of this in my face like this " !

" because i'm fucking hurt nature to my fucking core & you just don't know , i need you to understand how tf i'm feeling and tbh i'm feeling like a big ass piece of shit because i wasn't good enough for my girl to try and talk things out with me , instead she goes to my homie " .

" i didn't go for nahmir glizzy , i went there thinking victoria was there " ! she yelled

i was heated at this point .

" you know what the fuck they saying now " ! i yelled back at her

she didn't respond

" they saying you didn't just suck nahmir y'all fucked too " .

her mouth dropped as she began to turn red " what " ?

" don't act dumb " .

" glizzy who's saying this " .

" bruh folks at the studio n shit people that i work wit bru " .

" they wasn't even there glizzy so how would they know " .

" you ain't denied it yet so it must've happened " ?

she scrunched her face up looking up at me " i didn't fuck nahmir " !

" okay " . i shrugged my shoulders not caring

" so you would really believe them niggas who wasn't even there over me the only bitch who was in the fucking room with nahmir " ! she yelled standing up

" sit down " .

" no because this isn't making any fucking sense i'm over here tying to apologize & here you go making up more shit " !

" well if it ain't true then why you tripping " ?

" because , don't accuse me of shit i ain't do like don't do that stupid ass shit " !

i slapped her hands out my face getting even more upset .

" sit down bruh " ! i yelled

she just stood by the door with her arms folded .

" so you're mad because you think that we did more than what you've heard " .

" basically " .

" glizzy i was fucking drunk & high at the same time wtf do you expect me to do , i wasn't fucking sober at all but for me to be that fucked up i had enough sense to not fuck him " .

" well where was that sense when you was sucking that nigga up " !

she rolled her eyes in annoyance turning around

" glizzy i'm trying i'm really trying i'm trying my hardest to earn your forgiveness " .

i laughed " you ain't getting not shit from me " .

there was a long silence before i broke it " so you did you fuck him " ?

" are you fucking serious " . i watched a tear dropped down from her face

one thing everybody knew is that i hated to see nature cry no matter what terms were on i just hated that shit it hurt me to my fucking core .

" don't cry " . i mumbled looking at her

" well your accusing me of shit & we're arguing this shit just hurts bro " .

" like i get you're mad i get it but i'm still human bro i'm going through shit too words do hurt and y'all niggas are killing me " .

i got up wrapping my arms around her letting her know i was sorry .

it's like a part of me wanted to be mad at her forever but i just couldn't .

she sighed as tears continue to come down

" i'm sorry glizzy " .

i let go of her looking down . i just couldn't look at her idky

she grabbed her purse getting herself together.

" i think it's just time for me to go " .

i didn't even stop her , i just watched her walk out closing the door behind her

i laid back on my bed closing my eyes sighing

" what in the fuck is happening " i mumbled