if this helps...

basically this is a follow up on everything that has happened in the last few chapters

as you might've known nature & victoria had a fall out due to nature giving nahmir head . mind you nahmir offered nature a blunt and a drink just because she got into with glizzy earlier that day and she looked like she could use one . Once the truth came out everyone pretty much fell out while nature decided to get back in contact with a long situationship "debo". As things continue to get rocky with the four best friends nature begins to take things serious with debo during this time . She then finds out she's pregnant and begins to go through a very abusive relationship with debo. In other news an old friend of nahmir and glizzy (sadiq) comes back into town and needs their help with a few gang related activities . Both nahmir and glizzy put their pride aside just so they can make money and do what they have to do but unfortunately we can't say the same for victoria and nature . Victoria lost her mom to cancer and Nature delivered a not so healthy baby boy, the both just two emotional wrecks atp. With the help of glizzy he invites nature to victoria's moms funeral just for emotional support and we all know our best friends we can tell when something is wrong . Victoria instantly knew something was bothering nature and brought it to glizzy and nahmir's attention even tho jay and glizzy had already had there reasons of why nature might be the way she is... one night things took a turn for nature the demon in debo was finally brought out even in front of the newborn baby nature had and autumn ( nature's daughter ) nature finally finds her way to victoria as she confesses everything's she's been through the with debo . This whole situation slowly brings the four back together and also causes nature and glizzy getting closer again . The more time glizzy and nature have spent with the each other she finally tells glizzy that king ( nature's son ) was never debo's it has always been his . Ofc glizzy doesn't take this well at all he lashes out about how debo did so much to nature during her pregnancy and king is the way he is today . Glizzy has finally discussed a plan with nahmir and jay on how he wants to get revenge on debo and sadiq, they were never real to began with .

BY THE WAY I WILL BE STARTING A BOOK 3 ON THIS STORY .

i swear i'll be active this this time . the chapters in here have gotten to long and a new book is needed