She is a Devil!!!!!!

MM
Everyone was having breakfast as usual and discussing about the meeting as it is very important for them..
Dp : Sanskar , presentation or baki cheeze taiyaari h na tumne ek baar check kr liya phir se....
Sanskar : Don't worry bade papa!! I have rechecked everything...
Laksh : yes papa!!! Even before leaving we will again check everything... ( looks around) Ragini, where is Uttara??
Then everyone noticed that she has not come till now.... Then only they heard her voice and there she coming downstairs....
Uttara : Kaka! Kaka!!
Ragini : Uttara baitho hum tumhara nashta laga dete h...
Uttara : Nhi bhabhi,, actually aaj mjhe bhut kaam h aaj college m project submission h phir office m meeting.. So plzz..... Kaka!! Kaka!!!
Kaka came there running with her tiffin and glass of juice that too of karela 😂😂
With salad....
Seeing this Uttara instantly speaks..
Uttara : Kaka plzz aaj nhi aaj muje bhut late hi rha h sachi ...
Kaka : mjhe pata h bitiya aapko late kuu ho rha h kyuki aaj nashte m karele ka juice or salad h isliye aapko zyada late ho rha h,,,, hain na!!!
Uttara (puppy eyes) : kaka plzzz....
Kaka : nhi bitiya... Kl aapne raat ko doodh nhi piya tha na isliye aaj aapko ye hi karele ka juice or salad khana padega...
Laksh ( seeing her making faces) : kaka rehne dijiye na agar uska man nhi h toh...
Just then only her phone beeps with a msg.... Seeing the sender's name her lips formed a smile which was noticed by Rag-Lak-San.. And they get to know it is from the same person who send her msg yesterday... After reading the msg... Uttara instantly sit down which shocked them...
Uttara : dijiye kaka!!! I will drink this (making faces) karele ka juice and this salad...
And she soon finished her bf and get up to leave...
Uttara : Mom!! Aaj mjhe aane m thoda late ho jaega kyuki aaj meri ek meeting h isliye.....
Sujata : Thik h chori par dhyan se jaana....
Uttara : yes mom ... Bye everyone..
Saying this she left... Soon all men also left for the meeting which is going to be held in S&U Group of Companies...
. ..

All Maheshwari men are standing in front of a huge building with a proud smile on their face as they are standing in front of S&U Group of companies... Seeing the atmosphere they got to know that people work here freely and have a friendly nature... Soon a girl came there to welcome them...
Girl: Hello Mr. Maheshwari, myself priyal... I am PA of the CEO of this company.. I welcome u all to S&U group of companies...
Dp: Thanks Ms. Priyal for ur warm welcome...
Priyal : plzz come sir this way is the conference Hall..
Soon they were reached at the 20th floor of the building where only few more businessman were sitting with hell nervous face and of course y not they will be nervous after all its really a big project...
Soon all were siited at there place than only a handsome hunk boy of almost in hi twenties came and stand in front of all of them..
Boy : Hello gentleman... Myself Karan Kapoor and I am the president of this company... Soon our CEO will be reaching then we will start with the meeting...

Karan Kapoor - President of S&U Group of companies and a close friend of Uttara... Knows everything about her also those things which her family don't know..... ( rest will get to know as the story proceeds)

 ( rest will get to know as the story proceeds)

A

fter few minutes Uttara arrived with a new aura... Maheshwaris were first shocked that it is their Uttara Or not bit soon conposed themselves and were damn proud of her... She was coming while talking with Karan........