Chapter-23

MM
Night
All were sitting on the dining table for dinner and were waiting for Uttara...... And soon Uttara came there and settle herself beside Sanskar silently.....
Ragini : Uttara acha hua tum aa gyi chalo hum tumhe dinner serve kr dete h....
Uttara : Nhi bhabhi... It's okk...
Ragini : Uttara, tum aesa kuu keh rhi h, hum jaante h kl jo bhi hua.. (Interrupted)
Uttara: Bhabhi aap mjhe galat le rhi h.... Mera mtlab tha m ye khana nhi khaoongi... Mere liye kaka ne khana banaya h, m vhi khaongi....
Sujata: Na chori.... Ye kya h...m dekh rhi hoon, thare liye ramu alag se khana banate h Tu ye khana kyun na kha ske h....
Uttara: Mom, ye khana oily h, Or mera diet plan fix h, uske hisab se kaka mere liye khana banate h... That's it....

Listening to this, Sanskar remembered Arnav's word and A lone tear escaped which he wiped immediately without anyone's notice, but it went noticed by Uttara....

Shomi : Uttara, beta par ek din agar tum ye khana kha skti ho na... Mtlab ragu ne ye sab tumhare liye hi banaya h,.... Sab kuch tumhare pasand ka h...
Uttara: Mrs. Gadodia plzzz...(interrupted)
Laksh: Uttara, vh tumse badi h... Ye kaise baat kr rhi ho tum....

In all these Sanskar has fisted his hands as he is controlling his anger on his family especially on Gadodias...

Uttara: Bhai I know..... Or vaise bhi mein un logon kisi respect nhi kr skti jo meri Shona di ki respect nhi krte...
Shekhar:Beta, Swara humari bhi beti h... (Interrupt)
Uttara(venomous voice) : Mr. Gadodia.... I am warning u last time.. Dare u say that she is your daughter..... And moreover I am talking to my bhai..... So from now onwards don't interfere in between..... Ha toh Laksh bhai, I was saying that that she I mean ur mother-in-law is unnecessarily interfering in my matter... I mean it's my choice what I want to eat or what not... And moreover all of u knows that I am strictly following my diet from 6 months....
Ap: beta.... Hum samjh rhe h tum kya keh rhi ho... Par ye tarika galat h kisi se baat krne ka.. Mtlab vh tumse bade h.....
Uttara(irritated) : Badi maa.... Plzzz... (took a deep sigh) Okk fine I am sorry for my behaviour to all of u.... Kaka!!! Kaka!!!
Kaka: Ji bitiya....
Uttara: Mera khana room m bheja dijiye.... M room m jaa rhi hoon.....
By saying she stood up and start going from there.....
Sujata : Chori... Tu...
Uttara: Mom plzzz... I am done with this..... We will talk tomorrow as I really don't want to discuss this never ending topic now..... Plzz.....kaka, aap khana bhej dijiye....
Kaka : ji bitiya....

With this she went away.... And after that Sanskar also stood up because he can sense that Uttara's mood was not good....

Sujata : Na chora!!!! Ab Tu kaha jaa rha h....
Sanskar: Mom.... I am not hungry.... I am having a meeting tomorrow... So i am going in my room for some work....

With this he left to room but not his to Uttara's room..... Here in the Hall, everyone start to leave but on the insistence of Dp and Ap everyone settle down to have dinner......
.
.
.
.

Uttara's room
As soon as she came in her room, she was highly irritated due to the never ending drama of her family.... So she is just simply sitting in balcony for fresh air then only she heard bolting sound, she turn around and found Sanskar there... He came beside her....
Sanskar : Are u fine Uttu... I mean Uttara....
Uttara( overwhelmed by hearing Uttu) : u can call me Uttu....
Sanskar side hugged her and caressing her hairs.....
Uttara: Actually bhai... I just lost my control... I mean how could they talk like that about Shona di.....
Sanskar: Uttu... I can understand... But still u re calling her di.... She is ur bhabhi....
Uttara: I know bhai... Y r u saying like that in fact not only me , Shona di and her family also knows......
Sanskar :Means....
Uttara: It means bhai.... We know that u and Shona di are not divorced.... U have not submitted those papers in court right...???
Sanskar(shocked) : how do u know??? I mean meine ye baat kisiko nhi batai.... Then.....
Uttara: Bhai i think u forgot.... If u are SM  (sanskar again got shocked) ... What don't get shocked we know that u are SM, Asia's no. 1 businessman.... U r forgetting that ur wife is a Raizada being before Mrs. SM.... and moreover you are forgetting that she is sister-in-law of famous lawyer, Mrs. Khushi Arnav Raizada...
Sanskar: That means Swara and you always knew that I am SM (uttara nodded) .. And now if u know that she is still my wife that y r u calling her di..???
Uttara: Bhai.... She is still ur wife... Infact she also address herself as Mrs. Swara SM... ( sanskar becomes happy listening this) but u have to gain the love and trust... Than I will call her bhabhi....
Sanskar(somewhat hurt): That means, still u don't forgive me....
Uttara: Bhai... It's not like that... See bhai... I want to clear things that Shona di is really an important part of my life not only part she is my life.... She owes my life bhai....So as Arnav bhai told u also that u have to gain trust that doesn't means that we don't trust u or like u it's just that Shona di is our life and u have to gain trust for her....
Sanskar: Don't worry Uttu... I got it..... And thanks.....
Just then her phone rings which is obviously of Swara.... On seeing the caller I'd Sanskar request her to put call on speaker as he want to hear her voice and she does so being understanding her bhai's turmoil....

Phone conversation:
Swara: Hey doll.... U r fine na.... ???
Sanskar and uttara are confused by this question as they can clearly understand that she is hell worried by her voice.they come out of her thought by Swara's voice...
Swara: Hey doll!!!! Plzz say na... I am hell worried... Y the hell r u not saying anything....???
Uttara: Di..... Relax.. Calm down... I am fine.... You tell me why are u so worried....
Swara: I was feeling like that.... And now tell me what happened there...
Sanskar was shocked that how so she know that something happened her but Uttara was calm.....
Uttara: .okay I will tell u what happened (she tell her what all happened on dining table)... But don't worry I am fine...
Swara: Okay... But dare u skip ur dinner and medicines....
Uttara: I don't have that much dare di.... Now tell me what that idiot and bhai are doing....
Swara: Bhai and Karan both are here only.... Fighting for which movie we will be watching....
Uttara: Ohh... So today is Movie plan... But without me... That's not fair...
Swara: It's nothing like that Doll.... We all were today on holiday na so we all are not getting sleep so Karan popped out with Movie idea.... Okay now no more talks u have ur dinner and then medicines and sleep peacefully... I know u have not took rest today....
Uttara: Okay di.... Good night and take care...
Swara: Good night doll....

In all this Sanskar was just just listening their talks and was feeling guilty somewhere that because of his anger only he is away from this moment.... And was amused that how she know that Uttara was upset and something happened ...he came out of his thoughts by Uttara 's voice...

Uttara:Bhai... I know you are thinking that how do she know that I am worried (sanskar nodded) Bhai... We have heart relation... And when hearts are connected we got to know about each other.... And now u must be thinking that why she didn't say anything when I told her about what happened today (he again nodded) ... Actually bhai neither me nor anyone likes if she talks about our family (Sanskar got upset) But this doesn't includes u (his face brightened listening this) as Arnav bhai already told u that she loves u still....
Then only there is a knock on there by kaka... Uttara opened the door and he placed two plated one for uttara and one for Sanskar... Seeing this Sanskar got confused, then Uttara told him that Kaka knews everything and he also regularly talks to Swara as  her diet is the result of her orders only ..... Then they have their dinner together.... And then Sanskar went to his room without anyone's notice...
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kapoor mansion
Here Swara was sitting putting her palms on her both the cheeks seeing the cute fight of her brother and her best friend....
Arnav : What the Karan..... I am telling na we will watch horror movie...
Karan : No bhai... We will watch comedy movie..
Arnav : I said na Horror....
Karan : Comedy...
Arnav: Horror...
Karan : Comedy...
They were involved with this cute argument of theirs that finally being highly irritated of this fight which is talking place from last half an hour , Swara spoke making them quiet...
Swara: stop it..... We will not watch comedy movie (Arnav gives winning smirk and Karan pouts) Neither horror movie (now Arnav pouts) ... We will watch action movie today...
Arnav and Karan: What????
Swara: Yes... U both were fighting like kids... That's why I have decided we will watch action movie....
Both (unison) Okay.....
And they start the movie and start enjoying the movie.... With Swara sitting in between Karan and Arnav...... With this they enjoy their moments with each other remincing their childhood memories.....