Chapter - 13

Next morning
MM
At the bf table
Everyone was silently having bf as they all were lost in their thoughts..... Soon Uttara came downstairs in calm and composed manner and behaving like nothing happened... Which shocked the whole family as how she can behave so normally...
Uttara : kaka!! Kaka!!
Kaka came there with her bf and tell her to have bf till then he will pack her tiffin...Uttara settle down and start having bf...
Dp: Uttara... Vh hum keh rhe the ki aaj jo meeting h vh postpone nhi ho skti kya....
( although he knows that it can't happen , neither she will do... But still with little hope...)
Uttara : and y so bade papa.....
Sujata : na chori Tu dekh na rhi hum sab ki ke halat h , kl kitna kuch ho gya or tu toh aese keh rhi h jaise kuch hua hi na ho...
Uttara : Mom plzzz.... Jo bhi kl hua vh el personal matter h, or meine shuru m hi kaha tha m  apni personal and professional life mix nhi krti neither I expect this from u too.... And moreover kl jo bhi hua, vh ek na ek din hona hi tha so vh kl ho gya.....
( just then her phone rings, they all thought it to be of Swara but alas it was from Karan)

Phone conversation
Uttara : Good morning Karan....
Karan : good morning doll!!!.. Acha listen when r u coming...???
Uttara: I am having my bf then I will leave.. So may be in half an hour I will be there.... By the way how's shona di....??? She didn't called me from morning....
Karan : Actually she was sleeping... Just only she wake up and is getting ready...
Uttara : what?? Is she fine na...
Karan : hey relax... She was hell tired yesterday due to the long journey , award function that's y......
Uttara : fine.. Then tell her to take rest only....
Karan : Aree... U know na she said she want to meet everyone as it's long time....
Uttara: but.....
Karan : relax.,, I know what u want to speak.. But u know na .. She doesn't care now for those who don't care for her.... And moreover we both are there na....
Uttara : fine.... No one can win from her.... Okayy then I will see u in office... Byy
Karan: ya true... Okay bye....

.
.
.
Just then kaka came there with her tiffin, she took her tiffin and saying bye to everyone left from there without listening to them.....Soon they all also left for office as they knew somewhere what all Uttara said is right..... And now all are present in meeting room of S&U Group of Companies... All MF men's, Mr. Mittal , Karan, Uttara and Swara were present... As Swara sign is required on few papers... Swara and Karan are sitting together which irked Sanskar who was staring Swara from the time she entered.... And her bonding with Karan is burning him in pure jealousy.... While others were astonished to see the trio Swa-Kar-Utt bonding.....and soon with the completion of procedure and paper works... Mr. Mittal left from there... Now only MF men and Swa-Kar-Utt were present....
Swara: Okay.. Karan, doll... Now I am leaving... I have some important work....
Karan: shut up.... U r not going anywhere and this is final....
Seeing Karan ordering Swara, Sanskar fisted his hands....
Swara: Aree par...
Uttara : no di... U r not going anywhere... First have lunch and then ur medicines and then u will have some rest... Then u can go....
(Listening medicines name, Sanskar was worried for her health , he badly wanted to hug her and tell her that he love her lot.... But here our princess Swara is not looking at them also..)
Karan: exactly... Doll is right... So sit down.. I will call ramesh to arrange the plates...
Swara : huh!!!!! I will take a proper revenge of this torcher....
Karan : pagal!!!!  ... Now sit...
Uttara: Mr. Maheshwari I think the meeting is over now u all should leave.....
Sanskar: Swara.... Mjhe tumse baat krni h...
Karan : she will not talk to u...
Sanskar : and who r u to stop me..... Stay away, it's mine and swara's matter...
Swara: Karan let him speak... (To sanskar) yes say what u want to speak...
Uttara : par di...
Swara: Doll.... Plzz..
Sanskar : Swara I am really sorry for my behaviour what I have done 6 months ago plzz forgive me.... I behaved as a jerk.... In my anger I finished everything.... But Swara I still love u alot.... Plzz princess, plzz forgive ur prince....
Swara(without any emotions) : Mr. Maheshwari, first of all u r no one to me so I am not at all angry or upset with u , so their is no question of forgiveness come.....so plzz....
Sanskar was shocked to listen her as his Swara was saying him as stranger....he was going to say something, then only Karan interrupted...
Karan : I think u got ur answer.... Now not a word more.... The meeting is over.. U all can leave...
They all leaved from their being disappointed..... As they left trio engaged in their lunch and then Swara was given medicines after which she took rest on the couch and Karan and Uttara engrossed in their work.....