Chapter-25

MM
All were sitting in the Hall just talking about recent happenings in their life... Just then they notice Swara coming there along with Karan and one more person who they don't know but seeing him Sharmishta's face expression changes as he none other than Arnav.... Seeing them coming kaka goes from there to Uttara's room to inform them about it...

Ragini : Swara acha hua tum aa gyi... Hume pata tha... (Interuppted)
Swara: Mrs. Maaheshwari, you are mistaken... Mein yahan doll se milne aayi hoon... (Highly worried but trying to be calm)..
Shekhar(angry) :Swara..... Ye kya tarika h, hum sab tumhare apne h..... Hum jaante h , hum sab se glti hui h, iska mtlab ye nhi h ko tum hum sab ko iss tarah ignore krogi......
Arnav(shouts) : Mr. Gadodia...... Watch your tone before talking to her.... I will not tolerate this tone for her....
Shekhar: Who the helk are you... Vh meri beti h, mein jaise marzi chahoon vaise baar kr skta hoon...
Arnav: She is not your daughter... Get this thing clear in your mind... And about me, I am her elder brother....
All(unison) : what???

Just then Uttara came there running, seeing Swara she hugged tightly and start crying vigorously.... Seeing her like this everyone gets worried including Sanskar who also came downstairs... Seeing him coming, Arnav without anyone's notice ask him through eyes that what happened to which he nod no...

Sujata (coming towards her try to break the hug but she tighten her hug) : Uttara.... Chori k hua h thare ko.... Tu aese kyun ro rhi h...
Karan: Hey doll.... Kya hua h why are you crying... Just tell us did something happen...
Arnav: Hey bacha.... Kya hua h... Tell us doll, we are getting worried...
Ragini : Uttara... Kya hua h...

In all this Uttara was just crying and not saying anything and hugging Swara tightly.... All were trying to break the hug but she was not even leaving her... Then Swara took her to couch and made her sit without breaking the hug... And start consoling her.... Although she is hell worried by seeing her crying bitterly .... But she stayed calm as for her, Uttara's health is a priority...

Swara(while caressing her hairs and full of love) : Doll...... (Kissed her forehead with love) bacha.... Plzz calm down... You are my strong girl na... Just calm down.... And why are you crying, when your Shona di is with you.... U know na, until and unless, I am there with you, you no need to get worry for you... Plzz calm down... Shh.....

Listening to Swara's words, her crying decreased to sobs , as her words are soothing for her with full of love, care, concern..... Seeing this everyone present there had different emotions... Arnav and Karan felt relieved that Uttara stop crying as they knew only Swara can handle her in her breakdown.... Sanskar, Dp and Ram were adoring their bond...and were worried for Uttara...Sujata and Ap were sad and hurt as their daughter doesn't share anything with them and find solace in someone's else.... Laksh was worried for his sister... Ragini was somewhat jealous with Swautt bond... Shekhar was angry on Swara.... And Shomi was having different emotions..guilt,concern, love, some fear... Arnav sign Swara to take her to room and Swara took her to room .. Karan also went with her.... Now only MF including Sanskar And GF was there...

Arnav : So Mr. Gadodia... What I was ki that you have no right to talk like that with my sister...
Ragini : Yeh aap kya keh rhe h.... Vh humari behen h.... Mana swara ne aapko apna bhai banaya hoga kabhi par iska matlab ye nhi ki aap uski family or parents se iss tareh baat krenge....
Shekhar: Ragini shi keh rhi h.... Tum hote kon ho.... Mjhe lagta h Swara ne tumhe bhai kaha hoga par iska matlab ye nhi tum aese bologe....
Laksh : Yes Mr. Raizada...
Ap: Laksh, tum jaante ho inhe...
Dp: Ap.. Ye Mr. Arnav Raizada h, world's no.1 businessman.... Raizada empire k owner....
Arnav : Mrs.Ragini Maheshwari.... And Mr. Shekhar Gadodia... First of all,I am swara's real brother.... Second thing she is not your daughter neither your sister..... She is my baby sister... Get this thing clear in your mind...
Ram: Ye aap kya keh rhe h Mr. Raizada...
Shekhar: Ye kya bakwas h...
Arnav : Why don't you ask your wife... I am really surprised, I mean your lovely wife didn't told you anything....
Ragini : Maa yeh kya keh rhe h...

Shomi was just standing silently.... And is not able to answer anything as she already realized her mistake but she knew that its late now....seeing her like that Arnav felt bad as she is just like a mother to him but remebering her deeds towards Swara and ignorance towards her... He made stern face...

Arnav : I will tell you the truth of your life.... Swara is not Mr. &Mrs.Gadodia's daughter.... Mrs. Gadodia is just our Mom's best friend...
Sujata: Mtlab....
Arnav : As I said she is my Mom's bf, so we share a good bond with her.... Before 3 years only Shona came here.... Since no one has seen her daughter, so when Shona came here, you all thought her as Mrs. Gadodia's daughter... She used to call her maa from childhood only.... And we also didn't let you know the truth that time because of our business rivalries, also no one knows of her being Raizada because of her security reasons....
Ragini: Iska mtlb, swara humari behen nhi h, humari behen koi or h....
Arnav: Finally, you realised that she is not your sister..... And yes about your sister, she is in Los Angeles, happy with her family.... Yes her family... She is happily married with love of her life....
Laksh: Mtlab, the only daughter of Raizada's who is not known by anyone is Swara only.......
Arnav : Of course.... She is the princess of Raizada's.... Daughter of Mr.&Mrs.Dev Singh Raizada.... Life of Raizadas.... (To shomi) how could you do this to her.... You very well know that our Mom is Shona's weakest point and you use that for your selfish motives.... Seriously... You know, when Mom died, Shona was only 3 years old, so she didn't spend much time with Mom , that's why whenever it's about Mom, she just loose her thinking capability as she is her weakness.... And you use that.... You told her to break Sanskar's swear by  our Mom's name despite of knowing that how much she loves him.... And didn't even stop Sanskar when he was handling divorce papers to her.... If you want you could have stopped him by telling him the truth not the full, but you could atleast told him that she broke his swear on your saying.... But no you didn't...My angel considered you as her mother, she called you as her maa... And what you did...
Shomi : Arnav beta... I am sorry...
Arnav (shouts making everyone flinch) : Dare...... Dare you say that to me.... And dont dare you call me beta... The day you hurted my Shona, you lost that right... You very well knows that what she meant to all of us.... And you hurted her... Mrs. Gadodia , you didn't did well...

Just then Swara came there, along with Karan and inform Arnav that Uttara is fine and they should leave.... Arnav nods and left from there.... Sanskar also went to Uttara's room without saying anything as he was just controlling his anger towards his so called family.... All thought that he needs time as according to them this is a new revelation for him too little did they don't know that he already knows everything.... Everyone was bewildered with the revealation...
.
.
.
. ....