Chapter-18

Kapoor Mansion:
After dropping Uttara at MM, Swara just came and was heading towards karan's room with lemon juice.... When she entered, She saw Karan was just opening eyes....
Swara(while Entering): Good morning Karan...
Karan( holding his head) : good morning.... Aaaaa... My head is bursting like hell.....
Swara (Forwarding glass) : drink this.... Ur hangover will reduce and u will feel good (with somewhat annoyance in her voice)
Karan realised that she is angry not because he drank, she knows that normally he drinks but yesterday he was drinking in frustration which she don't like....So he silently took the glass and drink it in one go...
Karan (taking her hand) : I am sorry... Shona.....
Swara: U freshen up and come... I will tell servant to prepare bf....
Karan : Shona....
Till then Swara went away taking the glass.... Then only Karan remembered hi yesterday's talk with her in his drunken state and he got to know that more than angry she is upset as he remembered the past which she always try to make him forget.....
Karan : Shit..!!!!!! What I did... Already doll condition was not good yesterday and above it I also.... Shit, shit!!!!!!
He quickly got freshen up and got ready and went downstairs, there he can see Swara is waiting for him on bf table.....He silently goes and sit there....
Karan : Shona, ur bf...
Swara : I am not hungry....
(Before u all get confuse let me tell u She just drank juice with Uttara nothing else...)
Karan : Shona plzzz.. I know u r upset with me.... But plzzz have ur meal.... U have to take ur medicines also.... Plzzz....

Before Swara could reply someone from behind shouted.....
Op : What the hell!!!!! U didn't had bf till now....
Karan and swara happiness has no bounds to see the person but at the same time scared also... Swara was scared as she had not took her bf till now.... And Karan was scared as the person will take his good class if he get to know what all he did yesterday..... And the person from whom they both are scared is revealed to be.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.