Chapter-24

Kapoor Mansion:
In the hall we can see Arnav, Karan and Swara were sleeping on the couches only.... It seems like they have slept few hours ago only..... And here Swara phone rings and she being sleepy is trying to trace her mobile on table by moving hands right and left....... Soon she trace the mobile and disconnect it.... Then again slept pulling the comfortor..... Then again after 10 minutes her phone rings..... And this time Karan being irritated spoke....
Karan(sleepy and irritated voice) : Shona yaar..... Pick up the phone.... Kab se baj rha h.....
Swara: Hmmm(sleepy tone)...
Till the time call disconnected.... After 10 minutes, Arnav's phone start ringing..... He was also in deep slumber so being irritated he cut the call and put it on silent mode.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
MM
Uttara's room
Uttara is continuously trying to call Swara but she doesn't pic the call and then she called Arnav but he is also not picking the call... At last he called Karan but his phone is switched off... She is becoming worried till now, so she went downstairs thinking that after bf she will again try.....

At BF table :
Everyone was present there for bf and Uttara came there with sad face which was noticed by everyone including Sanskar.... She was silently eating bf and was continuously checking her mobile....
Sujata : Na chori.... Ke hua h..
Laksh : Haa Uttara.... Kuch hua h kya... Tumhari tabiyat toh theek h na...
Uttara : Relax!!!! Mom, bhai... I am fine...
Ragini : Uttara.... I am really sorry for yesterday...
Uttara: Bhabhi plzzz.... I have forgotten everything.... And plzz i request all of you I really don't want to discuss anything right now.... I am really in not good mood... So it's a request...
Ap: Par Uttara...
Uttara : Badi maa.... Plzz... I am done.... M apne room m jaa rhi hoon....

As today is Sunday everyone is present at home only...... So after breakfast everyone went to their room...

Uttara room
Uttara was pacing here and there , then only Sanskar came there... Seeing her worried, he closed the door and made her sit...
Sanskar: Uttu... Kya hua... Tum itni pareshan kyun ho...
Uttara immediately hug him and start sobbing... Hearing her sobs, Sanskar remembered something, and start calling her down...
Sanskar (with love) : Uttu!!! Bacha... Plzz calm down now... Tell me kya hua...
Uttara(between her sobs) : bhai.... Shona di call pick nhi kr rhi...
Sanskar: may be vh kahin busy hogi... Uttu...
Uttara: nhi bhai... Vh subah uthte hi sabse pehle mjhe call krti h.....
Sanskar : Uttu.. Ho skta h vh aaj bhool.. (Interrupted)
Uttara (breaking the hug) : Nhi bhai.... Peechle ek saal m aesa kabhi nhi hua, agar unki tabiyat bhi kharab hoti h toh vh msg kr deti h...
Sanskar(becomes somewhat worried) : Uttu... Toh tum Karan ya Mr. Raizada ko call kr lo na...
Uttara: Bhai meine call kiya tha Karan ka mobile switched off aa rha h Or Arnav bhia bhi call nhi pic kr rhe h....
Sanskar : Uttara ek baar aur try kro... May be ab pick kr le...
Uttara: Haa bhai...
With this she called Swara again with tears flowing from her eyes continuously , hoping that now her shona di will pick the call and Sanskar was also worried...

(Note: In this whole conversation, Uttara was sobbing)
.
.
.
.
.
Kapoor mansion
Here, all the three are sleeping, as today is Sunday.. So servants are given holiday by Swara and Karan... Saying that they will work today.... Again Swara mobile rings... And she peep out of her comfortor, and again lazily pick her mobile and was going to cut the call but at the same time Karan being irritated, told her to pick the call...
Phone conversation:
Swara(sleepy tone) : hello...
Uttara( hearing Swara's voice, she start crying) : Di...whe... where... ar.... are.... you...
Hearing her voice Swara fall down from the couch , such that Arnav and Karan also wake up....
Swara(worried) : What happen doll!!! Why are you crying.... Tu theek ho na.....plzz bacha don't cry.... Calm down haa.....
Uttara: Di, plzzz i need you.... (Crying)
Swara: Relax baby.... M abhi aati hoon... U just calm down doll..... Plzz bacha... We will be there.... Doll.... Are you there... Hello hello....
And the call disconnected.....
Arnav: Angel... Kya hua...
Swara( highly worried):bhai... Vh doll....
Karan: relax Shona.... Just calm down... And then tell us what happened...
Swara( taking a deep sigh) : don't know Karan.... Doll was crying continuously and she was sounding so worried.... I think we should go... She needs me bhai...
Arnav: Don't worry Angel.... We will go there just freshen up... Then we will leave....
And they went to their rooms to get ready...
.
.
.
.
.
MM
Here Sanskar was trying hard to comfort Uttara... But all are going in vain...
Sanskar: Uttara plzz.. Calm down.... And tell me she was fine na... Then why are you crying...
Uttara: Bhai.. I don't know anything... I just need di.... Don't know why I am not feeling like....
Sanskar: Uttu.... Okk fine... Plzz stop crying she is coming na...
Uttara: no bhai... Till the time I will see her, I will not become calm...
Sanskaar: okay but plzz relax...
But uttara was not listening anything, she was just crying....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Precap: Arnav and Gadodia's faceoff........