Chapter -22

Kapoor Manison :
Swara was waiting for Arnav and Karan as she was having a feeling that there is something going in their mind..... She was sitting in the Hall waiting for them at the same time Arnav, Karan and Uttara enters and found her lost in thoughts and seeing her like that they become worried for her as they thought she was reminsing yesterday's event......

Arnav: Angel, bacha what r u thinking???
Swara(coming out of her thoughts) : Bhai , aap sab log kab aae.... I was thinking about u all only...
Karan: hamare baare m kya shona....
Swara: yhi ki aap logon itne time se farmhouse par kya kr rhe the.....????

They all were startled with the fact that she knew where they were but than they realised that she is also a Raizada.....

Arnav : Vh bacha, next week all are coming, so I was just preparing....
Swara: what????? And u are telling me now....
Uttara:Shona di..... Are u planning to make us all deaf???.
Karan: y r u asking this to her doll??? She is not planning... She has already planned....
Arnav: Hey, stop u both... Dare u tease my angel....
Swara: okk now enough..... It's lunch time.... Come let's have lunch....
Karan : Yess... I am damn hungry....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After having lunch, Uttara went back to MM and Swara after her medicines went for some rest.... Even Karan was taking rest as per orders of Swara because of his hand injury..... And Arnav went to his room as he is having a conference call to attend.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
MM
Uttara's room
After coming from Kapoor Mansion, Uttara directly headed towards her room not wanting to create a drama with her family...... She was sitting on her bed busy on her lappy.... Then she heard a knock and see that Sanskar is standing there....
Sanskar : Uttara, I need to talk to u plzzz..if u r free....
Uttara : No bhai... It's not like that... I am free only... And u no need to please me... Come in... But plzz close the door... (Keeping aside her laptop and walk towards balcony)
Sanskar (closing the door and walks behind her to balcony and sit on the chair in balcony opposite to her) : Actually, I still have to ask about some questions....
Uttara: I know bhai... What all u have to ask.... U wanted to know about medicines which Shona di is taking.... Right...
Sanskar(shocked) : yes... But how do u got to know... I mean that day also u got to know that I am going to apologize to u for my behavior and today also.....
Uttara: Bhai.... U r my brother... And I know u....
Sanskar(guilty) : I am sorry Uttara.... M vh..(interrupted).
Uttara: Bhai... Let it be it was past...So plzz bhai stop this topic here only.... And about medicines which Shona di is taking are Vitamins tablets as she is too weak...
Sanskar (worried) : weak????
Uttara : Actually bhai.... When she went with Ragini bhabhi to badi... She was too broken that is why she became weak mentally and physically both.... So she was prescribed vitamins.....
Sanskar: this all happened because of me....
Uttara: bhai i told na.... Khair... I want one promise from u....
Sanskar : just order me Uttara....
Uttara: Bhai... I want u to behave as u were behaving till now...
Sanskar: I didn't understand Uttara....
Uttara: Bhai, I mean  remember ur promise that u will not let anyone know about what u all got to know today... So u have to behave like u were behaving till the time u got to know the truth.....
Sanskar: And what about Swara.....
Uttara : Don't worry. Next week when everyone will come than we all will talk to Shona di.... Till then u have to wait....
Sanskar : can u plzz tell me more about princess' family....
Uttara : okay.... U know Shona di is life of Raizada family as she is the only daughter after two generations.... And have u heard about SR....
Sanskar : World's famous fashion designer... From whom whole fashion world fears.....
Uttara : Yes bhai... She is Shona di only... SR means Swara Raizada.....
Sanskar : what????
Uttara : Yes bhai.... I think u r not in a condition to know more.... U have already got too many shocks today .... I will tell u tomorrow rest (with a teasing smile)
Sanskar notices her teasing smile and was happy that after a long time his sister was having this time with him.....
Sanskar : Uttara plzz.. I want to know more... Plzz... Tell me more plzz...
Uttara : Okay bhai.....As u have met Arnav bhai and Karan already and u got to know that they both are damn possesive about Shona di....
Sanskar: I know that....
Uttara : Yes, in a similar way all are possesive ..actually over possesive about her in her family......
Sanskar: means....
Uttara : Okay like Arnav bhai... She has two more brothers.... Ansh bhai and Vihaan...
Sanskar : wait... Vihaan... Ya i got to know  that time Mr. Raizada was saying that he loves u.... I mean i thought u and Karan love each other.... Than Vihaan....
Uttara : No bhai... Me and Karan are just friends and moreover he consider me as her sister.... And about Vihaan, it's true that me and Vihaan love each other.....
Sanskar : Ohkk.... If I am not wrong Vihaan is the world's famous artist right...but despite of having a business... I mean....
Uttara : Actually bhai.... They all have their own speciality.... Okay let me tell u Arnav bhai was always having interest in business.... But he worked hard on his own and earned the position of MD of Raizada empire on his own... Not because it belongs to bade papa and Papa....
Sanskar : bade papa and papa???
Uttara : Ya actually Shona di's father is bade papa and Vihaan's father is papa....
Sanskar: okk....
Uttara: ya in the same way, Ansh bhai, he is the famous cardiologist in world..... And similarly Khushi bhabhi who is Arnav bhai's wife is a famous lawyer and Annya bhabhi who is ansh bhai's wife runs a chain of hotels which are in every part of blood..... All of them are highly possesive about her....
Sanskar : I have really a long way to manofy them....
Uttara : along with them, u have bade papa and papa and mom.... And moreover champ....
Sanskar : Champ????
Uttara : Yes bhai.... Arnav bhai's son.... Aarav he is only 4years old but still he is also possesive about his cutie bua....
Sanskar : Cutie bua??? .... U r scaring me Uttara... I mean seriously.... Now I got to know what arnav meant... That I really have to work hard....
Uttara: yes bhai.... Okay now I will tell u the names of Shona di by everyone...
Sanskar : Means...???
Uttara: ha bhai... See as u call di as princess.... M unhe Shona di kehti hoon... Similary.... See arnav bhai call her angel or Shona.... Khushi bhabhi and Aanya bhabhi call her gudiya, ansh bhai call her sweetu, vihaan call her Sugarheart, bade papa has given her 'n' names and papa and mom call her kiddo.....
Sanskar: She is really apple of everyone's eye.... I really hurted her lot....
Uttara : Bhai, let brush it off... I think now u should leave or else someone will see.. And don't worry till next week, I will tell u more about Shona di.... But not in home.... Tomorrow in my office....
Sanskar : thanks a lot Uttara.... But in office... I mean Swara will be there na...
Uttara : No bhai... She will not be there... Actually that day she came to meet everyone in the office.... As it's long time and moreover some sign was needed.... She has her own office here, she will be going there...
Sanskar :okk... I will reach office tomorrow....
Uttara: Fine, from tomorrow ur lunch time is mine.... Actually at that time Karan will not be there, because he will be with Shona di from tomorrow from lunch time....
Sanskar (bit jealous) : okay....
Uttara : but plzz dont tell anyone....
Sanskar: don't worry uttara....
.
.
.
Saying this he started to go....
Uttara: Bhai.. I hope now I will not lose my brother again..... I really need him....
Sanskar who listened this immediately engulfed her in bone crushing hug with some tears....
Sanskar : this time neither u will loose ur brother nor I will loose my sister......
Uttara: thanks bhai..... And I hope so.....okk now no more emotional talks.... Chalo byy.... Good night....
Sanskar : Good night.....

Saying this he kissed her forehead and Uttara after a long time, feeling her brother love shed a lone tear.... But he wiped it off and went away not wanting to break down.... Because now he wanted to make the two most beautiful girls of his life his sister and his princess back in his life and gain their trust and love back......