Chapter-28

Next morning was a new morning for everyone as for Swara she was going to meet Sanskar to talk about their relationship but this time she is doing this all for just for her brother who has shown trust on Sanskar.... For Sanskar, he was having a feeling that today something good is going to happen in his life inspite of the recent happenings... For Uttara, she know she has to answer her so called family for her sudden breakdown previous day, which she don't want... For Karan and Arnav, they knew that their Shona is going to meet Sanskar only in their saying but they knew only Sanskar can bring that old Swara back, since she used to behave like previous only with them but they knew deep inside the heart she is broken which can only be cure by Sanskar...

MM
Uttara came down  all ready to answer her family's question and as she expected they were all present there... Sanskar has already left as in the early morning he got message from Arnav to meet him at the home.. So he left informing Uttara about it ....

Sujata: Chori, Tu theek h na kl m kitna dar gyi thi... Or na chori agar tjhe theek na lag rha tha toh uss Swara ko bulane ki kya zaroorat thi tu hum sab ko bhi bta skti thi na....
Ram (caressing her hair) : Uttara tum theek ho na...
Ragini : Haa Uttara tumne hume btaya kuu nhi kl ki tumhari tabiyat kharab thi... Swara ko bulane ki kya zaroorat thi.. Hum bhi toh yahin the....
Laksh : Par Uttara kl tumhe hua ky tha.... Tum itna ro kyu rhi thi...
Ap : Haa Uttara aesa kya hua tha ki tum hlitna ro rhi thi...
DP: Uttara.. Tum theek ho na...???
Uttara : Dad, bade papa I am fine... Badi maa, bhai vh actually kl meine ek bura sapna dekha tha or phir Shona di ne subah mera call attend nhi kiya toh m thoda tense ho gyi thi isliye or kuch nhi... Mom, bhabhi it's truth ki aap sab yahan the par uss wkt mjhe sirf Shona di chaiye thi .. Isliye meine unko call kiya.. And plzz ab m theek hoon.. Ab mjhe is baare m baat nhi krni hai... M office jaa rhi hoon... Aree haa before I forgot bhai dont forget ki aaj hume site visit par jaana h for the project toh plzz time se aa jaega actually aaj se company k do Or projects shuru ho rhe h toh schedule thoda tight h... I hope you understand...
Laksh : Don't worry Uttara... I and Bhai will be on time for the site visit...
Sujata : Par chori Tu...
Uttara : Mom plzz.. Okay byy I am getting late...

Kapoor Mansion:
Arnav, Karan and Sanskar were sitting in the hall just then Swara came downstairs  in shorts and a cute mickey Mouse T-shirt with a loose bun looking damn cute... Seeing her like that Sanskar was mesmerized but soon composed...

Arnav : Sanskar, Shona wants to talk to you... You go upstairs and talk.. Till then I will tell servants to serve breakfast and Doll will also come then...

Sanskar and Swara went upstairs to her room.. Entering the room Sanskar was surprised because the one wall of the room was fill with their pic and the other family (Raizada's) pic with her,also some were the pics of Swara and Karan like Karan twirling her in the air and she is laughing..seeing that he got little jealous, he know that they are best friends only but he can't help it...but then he saw their pics, Like their gerua date, engagement pic, etc... He was surprised but he realised that his princess is hurt and he determined to do anything to get back his princess...soon he came into sense by Swara's voice...
Swara: Mr. Maheshwari...
Sanskar (hurt by her behavior) : Swara, princess plzz call me by my name plzz...
Swara: Fine... See Sanskar.. I know that day at the farmhouse you got to know each and everything about me.. I mean about my real family, my reason for breaking your swear and...
Sanskar (hold her hand) : Swara plzz I don't know what you want to say.. Arnav told me that he will talk to you but the final decision will be yours but before that I want to say something.. I know Swara I behaved wrong very wrong with you (she was going to say something) no Swara let me speak.. I know you will say that since you also didn't told the truth about yourself (Swara nodded) but Swara that doesn't mean I can break our relationship like that only and moreover when you came back after 6 months but being bind with my anger and ego I again hurt you... But swara I realised my mistake... Swara you have always forgiven me every time from starting but plzz Swara for the last time forgive me I promise hereafter I will become a good no best partner and will always trust you and if something happens than I will first talk with you.. Just one last time Swara.. Just because of my anger and ego I have lost two most precious relations of my life.... Intentionally and Unintentionally I have hurt you and Uttu both... But plzz princess forgive me last time and give me a chance to gain your trust... I am selfish princess.. I can't live without you... Now all I want is to become a good husband and brother.. Plzz swara... (Till now he was crying)

Seeing his condition Swara can't control and made him sit on the bed and made him drink water after wiping his tears... In all this Sanskar was seeing her with lots of love... She then walk towards window facing her back and start talking...

Swara: You know Sanskar, I have never spent much time with my mumma, since my Papa , chote papa, choti maa and my all brothers and afterwards my lovely bhabhis never let me feel her absence... They all love me unconditionally but still my mumma is my weakest point... That day when you gave me your swear I decided that I will not keep any relationship with them because for me only you mattered at that time but when Mrs. Gadodia talked about mumma and gave me her swear I couldn't help it out... You know I just lost all my thinking capacity that time.. It's not that you are not important for me but my mumma is my strength and weakness both... My family was always worried for me because of this reason only.... Therefore I went, but then also I didn't went there to mend relations I went there just to prove your innocence (hearing all this Sanskar was feeling guilty and angry on himself that he mistrust his princess and outside the room Arnav and Karan were standing as they don't want to leave their angel alone but hearing her their eyes were also filled with tears as this is the first time she is talking on this matter..and they were feeling that something is broken inside them seeing their life like this).. Yes it's truth Sanskar... But then you broke our relationship on phone .... I was again broken but then I thought that you are angry... But after 6months I came back you gave me divorce papers.. Seriously Sanskar (Chuckles sadly and turns) was it that easy for you Sanskar to break our relation (Sanskar shook his head) Was it that easy for you to leave me and live without me.... (he again shook his head, tears were continuously rolling from his eyes) ... That was the time Sanskar I completely broke down and I went back to my family.. London.... It's truth Sanskar that I still love you and I can never in my dreams hate you... (Sanskar smiled listening to this with tears)... But Sanskar this time your anger has hurted me a lot... I am not angry with you neither I am upset it's just that I am hurt.... And I need time and this time I want to start from starting Sanskar....
Sanskar: It's okk Swara you take your time.... I will wait for you till eternity... Always remember Swara I really love you and Sanskar is nothing without Swara...
Swara: Fine then Sanskar as I said you have to start from starting....
Sanskar: Mtlab...
Swara: It means Sanskar right from starting that is from becoming friends then best friends then lovers and then husband wife... I know we are still husband wife as you haven't submitted those papers in court but still I want to start with all my heart and leaving our past behind and start it on a good note.... This is my opinion to give us a chance....
Sanskar : I am okay with it Swara.... I also want this that we start from starting and this time I will make our relationship much stronger than before so that nothing can break it and along with you as Mr. Raizada said to me I will gain your family's trust too... And I promise that...

Listening this Swara smiles, seeing her smile Sanskar also smiled back to her.... Then they come back down, there they saw Arnav, karan and Uttara waiting for them at breakfast table as Uttara also came without having breakfast...Swara informed her decision to everyone , listening to which they were happy... Uttara was happy for her bhai and mostly for Swara.... Arnav nd Karan are also happy for both of them as after listening to Sanskar today they realized that he is also suffering and somewhat because of the hidden truth about Swara resulted in these misunderstanding which means that it's not his fault completely... Swara sat beside Arnav and beside her Uttara sat opposite to Swara Karan sat and beside him Sanskar... They all started their breakfast... While eating Sanskar realised that Arnav fed first bite to Swara then only he start eating...After breakfast Uttara, Karan and Sanskar together left for Uttara office as there was a site visit today...while Arnav and Swara left together... Arnav first drop Swara at her fashion house and then he went to his office which was near to her fashion house only and all got busy in their respective works with a contended smile on their faces as today they all have cleared a lot between them and started a new starting.....