Her strongest support....

Next morning...
Kapoor Mansion :
Uttara's room:
Uttara was getting ready as she has her own room in Kapoor Mansion, so as she have her clothes here also....
Uttara(monologue) : Yesterday, I just lost my control.... Always I try hard to control myself because Shona di dont want me to give those people chance after whatever they had done....... But i tried hard to forgive them for what they have done to me... But what they have done to her, she almost kept her life on stake everytime for those people, still none of them stopped her from going..... Yesterday I just bursted and if shona di had not came yesterday I would have shown them..... Let it be... I know yesterday Karan was also angry. , by seeing his expressions I get to know that he has heard their talks.... Now today I have to go back to MM,but now I will try to ignore them and keep calm... Now I should go, Shona di must be waiting for me for bf.....
.
.
.
Bf table :
Swara was waiting for Uttara to come as she knew Karan has not wake up till now and neither she wake him up......
Swara(mono) : Yesterday, I called him and I just said that I need him and he instantly agreed to come....... And I know he must be coming...Noone knows me the way he and Karan knows me.... Karan is my childhood best friend.... And he is.....
He knows that how much I show I am strong and I don't care but he and Karan knows that I can't handle now, till now I was able to handle because Karan was their but yesterday , he broke down badly now I really need him..

Her thoughts were broken by Uttara's voice who was coming downstairs...
Uttara : Good morning di....
Swara: good morning bacha.....come sit, have ur bf, then I will drop u back home....
Uttara: ok di....
Swara:I know doll what u r thinking.... But plzz this much stress is not good for ur health....
Uttara : Don't worry di.... I will be calm.... And will try to ignore them...
Swara: but y to ignore..??
Uttara (changing the topic) : how's Karan???
Swara got to know that she is avoiding topic so she doesn't force her....
Swara: He is sleeping... Actually yesterday he was little stressed , don't worry I will first drop u, then after coming I will wake him up....
Uttara: That means he will not be coming to office...
Swara: not only he, u r also not going office....
Uttara: but...
Swara: No.... Doll... U are going to take rest today completely and I had informed Priyal, she will take care and also called Kaka he will make sure that u took complete rest today...
Uttara: okk, fine....
They had their bf and left for MM, Uttara told her that she will go but Swara wanted to drop her and she told servant to not to disturb Karan.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
MM
All had just completed their bf in utter silence..... As they were still in the thoughts of yesterday event.... All men were going to office and were coming outside, there they saw Uttara coming outside of passenger seat and Swara from driving seat.... They were just seeing both of them with different emotions.....
Here Swara was kissing her forehead...
Swara: Okk doll... Take care... And dare u do any work today....
Uttara : but di, I will get bore na ,just a little office work...plzzz (pout)
Swara(sternly) : no bacha.... U will take rest today completely and no office work....
Uttara : okk...
Swara: byy... Take care....
By saying byy she went away, waving hand to Uttara... This whole scene was seen by MM gents , Skekhar who was going for shop and Ragini and Shomi ....as all the men forget their lunch box so they came out to give them..... They were shocked as they know Uttara is so much dedicated to her work, she never took leave even on the function day, she went office..... But just because Swara said she agreed without more argument..... Seeing this Ragini somewhere felt jealous and Shekhar was angry that Swara didn't even looked at anyone of them..... Sanskar was staring her from the time she came and then her retreating figure..... They come out of thought by hearing Uttara's voice.....
Uttara: good morning everyone.....
All (unison) : good morning
Ragini : Uttara, chalo hum tumhara nashta laga dete h...
Uttara ( calmly) : no thanks bhabhi.... Meine Nashta kr liya h... M apne room m jaa rhi hoon aaram krne... Byy
And she went away.... All were highly shocked by her behaviour, she is behaving so calmly as nothing happened..... Soon all went to their work and Ragini and Shomi went inside.....