Chapter-27

Kapoor Mansion:

At dining table:

Swara and Karan were present there waiting for Arnav to come down for lunch...

Karan: Shona ,bhai was really very angry ..... We need to calm him otherwise it will not be good for his health to be in this much anger.. 

Swara:You are right.. let bhai come,after lunch we will talk...

In the meanwhile, Arnav came there..He silently settle down and start having lunch...seeing him having lunch, Swara and Karan also start having their lunch..After lunch ,Swara took her medicine and made Arnav sit in the hall and keep her head in his lap ... Karan sit beside them.. There was a silence for few minutes , Arnav knows the person sitting in front of him are none other than his own life who knows him better than him , he sighs and start the conversation.....

Arnav: Shona ...why Doll was behaving like this today??

Swara: nothing bhai..she just saw bad dream and above that when she called us in morning , we didn't attended so she just got worried... u know how sensitive she have become after what all happened ...

Karan: Haa bhai..but don't worry....she is fine now moreover she didn't took her medicine also in the morning due to this so she just got more hyper ...

Swara: Now bhai...will you plzz tell us what is bothering you ??

Arnav: there is nothing like that Angel..You both are just overthinking...

Karan: Bhai plzzz... U know na you can't lie to us ....so just pour your heart out...

Arnav: Nothing ...I was just thinking about Mrs.Gadodia...(he can feel Swara body get stiffen hearing her name ,so he start caressing her hairs)

Karan: What are you thinking about her ??

Arnav: How could she do this to Shona...( Swara is going to speak something) No shona ...let me speak....I mean for once she didn't thought about you...I just hate her from the bottom of my heart just because of her selfish nature many lives are affected..... Shona do you trust me ?

Swara (instantly get up from his lap and hold his hand ): Bhai ...is this the question to ask ? I trust you more than myself ...

Arnav: then will you plzz do one thing for me ??

Swara: Bhai ...just order...no need to plzz me ....

Arnav: I want you to meet Sanskar and think about your relationship ...

Swara: bhai....( Interuppted)

Arnav: Shona just for once ... and I am not telling you to meet alone neither I am forcing you to give him chance ....I am just telling you to meet him once and think about it ....I have seen him repenting on his mistake .. I know you still love him but whatever he did is not forgettable for you but just for once meet him .....plzzz..

Swara: Okk bhai .... I will meet him ... Karan , you don't want to speak something ...

Karan: Nhi Shona .... actually we have decided this earlier only ( seeing Swara  confused face ) actually that date when we went to farmhouse....( Interuppted)

Swara: Mr. Maheshwari was also there with you all .... as Bhai wants him to know that intentionally or unintentionally how much he has hurted me and doll.... hai na....

Listening to this Arnav and Karan were hell shocked that how do she knows all this... and if she knows than why the hell she didn't initiated a talk on this topic with them??

Swara : Bhai , Karan ....I knw you both are shocked ....actually that day itself I got to know and I didn't initiated a talk on this topic with you because I trust you all and I know you will be telling me by youself so I just waited for the day ..... and moreover today when we went MM , doll was coming with him only....

Karan: You are not angry on us???

Swara: Why will I be ??? I told na I trust you both more than myself so just chill....

Hearing this Arnav and Karan hugged her from both the sides being highly overwhelmed to get a sister/best friend like her .......

.

.

.

.

.

.

MM

Uttara's room:

After coming from downstairs when Sanskar enter the room he swa Uttara trying to get up....he immediately closed the door and helped her in sitting ...

Sanskar : How are you Uttu ?? (worried)

Uttara: Don't worry bhai ... I am fine .... I am really sorry bhai ... Because of me in the morning you were disturbed ... its just that I saw a bad dream and when none of them picked the call I got hyper...

Sanskar (cupping her face) : Nhi Uttu.... afterall I am happy that you shared your worried with me ......yes its truth I was disturbed ,but by seeing you in that condition I was disturbed ..... And I should say sorry to you.... Its just because of my negligence that today you are in that condition....I am really sorry Uttu .......

Uttara: Nhi bhai .... How many times I have told you to forget it ...I have already forgiven you for that so just let be ...

Sanskar: Nhi uttu ...I was so involved in my own life that I failed to notice that you were suffering this much ...If Swara was not there  with you at that time I can't even imagine what would be the consequences despite at that time she was suffering from memory loss and you were just a stranger for her .......( went imto memory lane where arnav told him about Uttara)

( I will not drag this part .... So let me summarise this ...This is the thing what Arnav have told him about Uttara at that day on farmhouse and why everyone is all are overprotective towards her .....When Swara fell from cliff during rajat drama , Uttara blamed herself for all the situations and went into depression ,but no one in the family notice her ...it's not that she is blaming anyone ,as that time situations were not favourable so she understand .... after time when Swara came back but she lost her memory ,she was more depressed ....one day she was having a severe headache ,so she went to hospital ,there Swara was already present as she came to meet her one of her friend and there Swara notice Uttara, she recognised her as Ragini's SIL ,so she meet her but the doctor told her that she is suffering from depression which is not good for her .... Uttara requested her not to tell anyone ,so Swara helped her in her own way as she know one such doctor who can help her...At that time only Swara and Uttara came close and Uttara got to know about Swara being Raizada and when Swara regained her memory back ,she told Uttara to join ofice so that she can concentrate on her career.... In those days only , Raizada's visited Swara ...so she along with Uttara went to meet them at that time only she met Vihaan ...for Vihaan it was first site love and with passing days Uttara also fell in love with him ......This is the reason Swara is always concerned about her as Uttara's doctor have already told them since she is out of depression but stress and anger is not good for health hence Swara always advice her to not loose her patience..)

His thoughts were broken by knock on the door... He opened the door and found Kaka present there with food ....he took the plates and place them on the nearby table and made Uttara eat  and he himself eat ..than he make her eat her medicine and told uttara to take rest despite of her protest and he himself settle down on nearby couch and start doing his work on laptop.......

.

.

.

.