Here she comes.....

MF and GF were rooted to their places and were shocked to know that Uttara has named her company after Swara's name.... Listening to her, Sanskar was damn shocked....... He is trying to register Uttara's words...... But what happened next made everyone startled and numb...
Let's see what happened.....

Host: Ms. Uttara , there is one surprise for u from ur someone special....
Listening to him everyone was confused that what is he talking about... While he continued...
Host: don't get confused... Just turn around....
And when she looked at her back she saw her life, her shona di... Standing there giving her the best smile of hers.....
Seeing Swara in front of her she just hughed her as tightly as she could as her life depends on her while Swara also reciprocate the hug.........
Seeing them MF and GF were startled , especially Sanskar, Ragini and shomi were numb........
Host : We hope u liked ur surprise... This surprise was planned by her only... So ladies and gentlemen plzz enjoy the party......
Uttara ( to host) : this surprise is more precious for me than the award I got today.... Thanks a lot....
With this everyone started to move towards party Hall.... Media was made to go away as in the party no media is allowed..... Now only MF, GF, Karan and Swara are left in the Hall......
When Swara came down of stairs, Karan came and pick her up through waist and twirl her.....
Karan ( while twirling) : hey shona...... Finally u r here I am so... Sooooo happy to see u here....
Seeing them like this Sanskar fisted his hands... But what happened next made him burn in pure jealousy..
Swara: hey Karan!!! Just put me down.. Idiot!!!! I am feeling dizzy...
Karan put her down... And took her into a bone crushing hug..
Swara: aahhh!!!! Karan do u want to break my bones....
Karan( breaking the hug and kissing her forehead) : hey shona!!! U know na after 6 long mths I have saw u so now u have to bear our sweet tortures.... H na doll!!!!
Uttara: ha shona di.... U know we and especially I missed u like hell. Even more than him...
Karan: oh hello!!! Don't listen to her shona.... I missed u more...
Uttara : no... I missed u more...
With this they started their cat fight... Seeing them like this MF were shocked as they have never seen Uttara like this in last 6 months..... But they were more shocked to see the trio bonding...
Swara (hell irritated with their cat fight) : stopppp.......
They both kept finger on their lips...
Swara: Karan, Doll... I k ow u both have missed me a lot..... And even I missed u both but u both r saying as if we don't talked for long... If u r forgetting we talk daily guys.....
Karan/Uttara : Hehe... 😊😊
Swara : now if u r done let's move to party Hall....
Karan : haa okk
Just then they start living and Swara ignore MF and GF like they never exist..... But ragini blocked her way....
Ragini : Swara.... Kahan thi tum 6 mahino tk.... Tumhe pata h hum sab kitne pareshan the.....
Shomi : haa shona.... Meri bachi.... Kaisi h Tu... Kaha thi itne mahino tk...
They both try to hug her but her princess Swara showed her hand...
Swara : Mrs. Maheshwari wherever I was, I don't feel the need to tell u that where I was.. And moreover I don't want to give answers to strangers...
Her this answer made ragini stumbled at her place and laksh hold her.....
Shomi : Shona.... ( interrupted)
Swara: Swara... It's Swara for u Mrs. Gadodia....shona is only for my loved ones and family and u and ur family is mine of these........So plzz maintain a distance....
Sanskar was numb listening to her answers and moreover seeing her face which is expressionless and blank while talking to them which was filled with happiness and smile when she was talking with Uttara and Karan few minutes ago ....
Swara : and moreover... (Interrupted)
Karan: Shona.. Leave (while holding her hand) we should go to party Hall.....
Uttara : Karan tum shona di ko lekr jao m  thodi der m aati hoon...
Karan : r u sure...
Uttara : hmm
Karan takes swara from there.......everyone saw her going and turn towards Uttara as they were having many questions which has to be answered today.....befire they fire their questions....
Uttara: I know aap logo ko mjhse bhut kuch poochna h but plzz this is not the right place to answer your questions... I will answer your questions because even I want to confront... I mean we will talk about this after reaching home.....now we should go for party Hall....
With this she started to move towards the Hall but again turned to say..
Uttara : and ya plzzz stay away from shona di.....
With this she left but MF and GF were shocked by listening to this........ And moved towards the Hall.. They looked around but could not find swara...
Uttara : Karan.... Where is shona di??
Karan: doll... U know na shona was hell tired with the journey and she directly came here from airport... So I send her home....
Uttara : okk