Chapter-14

MM
Evening
All were sitting there and they told the women about what all happen and what Swara said to Sankar.... Listening which Shekhar was fuming in anger...
Skekhar(angrily) : bas ab bhut ho gya.... Swara kuch bhi kahen... Hum sab uske apne h Or usko hume jawab dena hoga..... Ki vh itne mahine kaha thi.... Vh aese kese behave kr skti h sbke saath.....
Ragini : Haa papa!!! Shayad aap shi keh rhe h Swara mane ya na mane hum uski bhen h Or ye uski family.....
Sujata : Haa chori!! Tu shi keh rhi h.....na vh mahre chore ko aese kaise bol skti h....
Laksh : U r right chachiji.... Glti sab se hoti h..... Hum se bhi hui h par hum uske parivar wale h .....
Ap: haa mjhe bhi lagta h tum log shi keh rhe h ho Swara abhi sirf gussa h bas....
Sanskar : ha maa.... Swara apne gusse ko nafrat ka naam de rhi h par hum sab milkar usse baat krenge..
They all were talking this unaware that Uttara who just came home as she planned to go out for outing with Swara and Karan., so came home early to change and took some rest..... But entering inside she listen their talks which made her lost her control fully and made her angry like hell....
Uttara (while clapping and coming towards them) : Vaah!! !!! I mean seriously aap log kitne ache se jaante h na shona di ko........
Sanskar : Uttara.... (Interrupted)
Uttara (showing her hands to him, move towards Shekhar) (in dangerous voice) : Mr. Shekhar Gadodia, how can u even think that she is answerable to u.... I mean y do u think so... Mr. Gadodia, listen to me and listen to me carefully, she is not at all answerable neither to u nor to anyone... Get this thing clear in ur mind...
Ragini : Uttara..... Ye kya keh rhi ho tum.... Or tum papa se aese kese baat kr skti hoon...
Uttara : ENOUGH..... Today no one one will speak or interfere me, only I will speak... And bhabhi , this man I mean ur father deserves this only.... U tell me Mr. Shelhar Gadodia.. When u have treated my shona di as ur daughter... (Laksh was going to speak) I said no one will speak in between.... ( she said this line in such a hallow voice that everyone present there gasped and shocked to see her this shade) Haa toh where was I....?? Yes Mr. Gadodia , don't worry today I will show u, not only u but to all of u a mirror....
So Mr. Gadodia.. U know u have considered her as ur daughter when only her presence didn't cost ur lovely daughter Ragini bhabhi's happiness... And whenever her one step cost to disbalance in bhabhi's life, then u just distrust her like anything.. Do tell me which father does this.... No one Mr. Gadodia... U differentiated in ur own daughters and now she is not ur daughter..... So u have no right to question her neither she is answerable to u...... And u Ragini bhabhi... What did u said that u r her sister..... Huh!!!!! Do tell me which sister distrust her own sister, she was literally begging in front of u keeping aside her self respect that she and sanskar bhai are innocent and ya which sister do shrad of her alove sister.... Ur sister died that only... Bhabhi.....
Ragini : Uttara...... (Shouts)
Uttara ( angry) : Don't shout bhabhi.... Okay fine do tell me when bhai was giving divorce papers to her, did u try to stop him.... No... A big NO..... So u also have no right to question her..... And Mom u...... U know u still can't able to accept her.... This is the biggest truth Mom.... U know u always cared for bhai.... I understand he is ur son.... But it was only ur son only who firstly handover  divorce papers to her..  Not she. .... So first blame him, question him,...... And laksh bhai.... Seriously I mean glti ek baar hoti h, baar baar hone wali ko glti nhi kehte.... From the time Maheshwari's have entered her life, she has only gone through pain...... U all are calling urself as her family na but this family is always the reason of her pain, her sufferings in one or the other way....... And Sanskar bhai... It's neither her anger nor her hate..... U all doesn't matter to her at all now....and u know what u all have earned this feeling of hers by your own deedss...
Just than she heard a shout, calling out Doll...... She turned around to see Swara and Karan Standing there.....seeing them there , Uttara ran towards swara and hug her tightly..... And start sobbing.... Listening to her sobs, Swara who was upset from her on loosing her control, gets panicked and decided that her first priority is to calm down Uttara.....
Swara (while hugging) : Hey doll!!! Calm down bachcha.... Plzzz....
Karan was angry on MF and GF as they have heard each and everything from starting as they were outside only......
Swara: plzzz bachcha..... U r my brave girl na.... Plzz calm down...
With the soothing words of Swara, Uttara immediately calm down.... And swara on realising this broke the hug and wiped her tears..... While she was soothing her, Karan moved forward the family...
Karan : Actually we three have decided to go out for dinner.. So plzz if u allowed, then can we take her... We will drop her soon....
All were already shocked by Uttara's sudden outburst so were unable to speak something , so they just nodded.... Although they wanted to talk to Swara but no one was in the condition...... So they decided to kept quiet.... And Swa-Kar-Utt leave from there..... Leaving the family in devasted state......