𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸

...

"So, do you want to talk abut your feelings or anything"

"Are you gonna pull the lame ass councilor bullshit?" Mariano says arms crossed across the counseling room.

"Well," I say tapping my fingers against the cold metal table, " I am a intern councilor." 

"Your young, I expected you to be different."

"Okay then," I say throwing my hands up in surrender, "Fine, lets have a normal conversation." As if its even easy to have a 'normal' conversation with cameras all over the room. Watching from all fucking corners.

"You know I'm a bad person right?" he says turning around and eyeing me. "You must think I'm some kind of monster."

"No, i don't ." I harshly swallow.

"Really?" Mariano leans closer to me. I stop breathing and he wraps his hand around my neck. His hands are so big and huge that it almost surrounds three quarters of my neck.

I stay stationary and he applies small pressure and knocks some air out of my breathing system. i choke a little and gasp for air."Hands off her, Castano." the speaker above us booms.

he removes his hand, leans back, and smirks.

"Im surprised you didn't scream for help."

I took a deep breath in, "I trust you won't hurst me, you promised me yesterday." 

"You trust me?" He says in shock.

"Yeah, you didn't gouge my eyes out or anything." i say reaching for his hand, he flinches.

"Are you scared of me touching you?" I narrow my eyes at him.

"No," he says averting his gaze, "I just haven't had any friendly interactions in a while." My heart weakens.

I reach out and slowly rub my fingers along his palm, his hand is warm and callused in some places. I lace my fingers through his and hold his hand.

 I look up at him. "Is this friendly enough?"

he hesitantly nods his head and holds my hand tight and i feel his hands wrap around mine as well.

"How bout we keep holding hands until the session is over?"  I whisper.

"Okay." Mariano says at he stares down to our interlocked hands. "Why are your hands so cold?" 

"This AC is fucking blasting." I say tucking my free hand between my thighs.

"I can give you my hoodie if you want." he says and slips his hand back so he can take off his blue sweater. I slip it on, its way to big for me, but its warm and comfy. It smells good though, it smells like mens after shave and shampoo, it smells just like him.

"You can keep it." he says fidgeting with his hair. 

"Thanks."

"Can i ask you a question?" Mariano asks.

"Mhm."

"Are you single?"

"No, i killed my boyfriend and ate him." 

He laughs and my heart starts pumping faster, swelling. "no, I'm serious, do you?"

"No, seriously i don't. Do you?"

"No, i don't have a boyfriend."

"You know what i meant." i playfully kick him and he giggles.

"Well, i had one before i came here."

"Tell me about her." i mean, i guess it counts as talking about your feelings. right?

He sighs, "well,  she was on the cheer team and we were the couple that everyone knew about. But after the 'incident ' she would never date a shit person like me." he says ducking his head.

"Your not a shit person." I respond.

"You barely know me, you don't know what I've done." 

"Why don't you tell me?" I gulp. 

"Sessions over." The speaker booms once again. We stand and head to the door where the two guards are waiting.

"See you tomorrow." I say touching his hand, trying to get his attention. 

"Okay,"  He says with a pained smile. I watch as the guards pull him and put the cuffs on him, is hand are behind his back and he is getting lead back to his cell.

As he's walking he starts to speak , " Im scared that if i tell you, you'll bail out on me  and ill never be able to see you again."

-

thanks for reading, if you made it this far leave a like...

𝓲𝓽𝓼 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓸𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓭