𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

...

It wasn't difficult to find Mariano at the hospital, his ward was the only one with guarded officers.

The other guy is in the operating room getting fixed up, probably getting tons of stitches.

I try to  beeline, but one of the doctors turn me around before i can even touch the handle, "where do you think your going?"

i snap my arm back, "Im his councilor."

"And who are you supposed to be."

"I'm his councilor."

"you're a child." she said trying to argue with me.

"I'm actually his girlfriend, so your gonna have to let me in." I add with extreme attitude. she looks at me with annoyance, "please let me in, I'm his girlfriend and I'm really worried, please." i had to pull the girlfriend card, i was worried.

She opened the door and led me in. Mar can barely sit up, "Z" he winces trying to some what move up.

"Mariano." i say running over to him and placing my hands all over the bruises he had on his face. 

"Mariano, oh my god." i skim my fingers upon his busted lip, he flinches from the contact we made, and slowly gets comfortable.

"are you okay?" , i choke out, i was so scared watching them fight. i never knew he could be this way. I was afraid that i must've lost him.

"I'm fine, where the hell is Steve?"

oh, so that mother fuckers name is Steve, we might have to have a lil chat.

"hes in the opperating room , there fixing his face."

"z."

"yea."

"you should leave." he says pushing me away gently.

"what?"

"you should go home." he says slipping a tear and turning away from me.

"what are you talking about, i-"

"ill  hurt you." he whispers.

"Mar, what are you talking about, you won't hurt me-" he yanks my arm and now we are up close and personal. I could almost count all the irises in his eye, thats how hurt he is. 

"you witnessed what i did to Steve, I'm over fucked up, " tears started to well in his eyes, "don't fucking waste your time on me Z."

My heart clenches, "what if i want to spend my time on you?"

He pulls me in even more closer, i can almost taste the mint of his warm breath. "what if one day, i get mad and hurt you? I can't control myself," suddenly a wave of thoughts comes over him and he jerks back and releases his grip from my forearm.

I glance down and look at my arms, red marks from his fingers stained them.

"i can't even hold you without fucking hurting you." Mariano berries his face in his hand, he's crying. i never thought i could see someone as tough as him crying.

he lifts his face from his palm, "JUST GET THE FUCK OUT ZARA."

"DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME WHAT TO DO, I WANNA STAY." I  shot back.

"WE CANT MEET ANYMORE, I DON'T WANNA SEE YOU." he screams. he cries in earnest, tears streaming down his face.

"why are you so scared of hurting me?"

"because you actually mean something to me." he yells and the room goes silent, the reality of his words start to  sink in, he stares into the open, in shock.

I don't know what happened at this moment, but something has compelled me to lean against him and place  my soft lips against his, i held them there for a while and Mar didn't seem to pull back. his lips part and he began kissing me back.

"what are you doing?" he whispers , cupping my face with one hand, because the other is cuffed to the bed. He slowly breaks away from the kiss, soon my forehead connects with his, i can feel the bandages scrape against my skin.

"Im kissing you." i murmur, leaning in again to catch his soft lips in mine. Mar pulls away frantically . "no, no, no, no, no, we can't do this." 

"shut the fuck up." i try again. But this time Mar's hand comes behind my neck, pulling me closer  as he kisses me back . i brace my hands against his chest as our lips mold together.

Soon the kiss becomes urgent. I break away from the kiss to breathe , my head is spinning as i gasp for air.

Mar throws his head back in his pillows, his eyes shut and mouth with a little grin, "you know, by doing this your asking for trouble."

 i reach for his hand and intertwine mine with his. I plant a soft kiss on his knuckles , "i don't mind a little trouble."

-

𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮

𝕒𝕝𝕤𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝟙𝟘𝟘 𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕨𝕤 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪