𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 9

"Castano, your 11 o'clock is here." The officer says stopping short outside of my cell, holding cuffs in his hand.

"what?" i jump from my bed, i thought she would've forgotten me.

"your counseling session? What did you forget?" he says raising his eyebrows. I haven't seen Z in three days after our talk.

i assumed she'd forgotten abut me.

He cuffs me and grabs me by my wrist, tight as fuck. They really think I'm desperate to get out of this place, if i really wanted to get out of this place i could, you can literally pick my jail cell lock.

But theres nothing/ no one to escape for.

He pushes me into the counseling room, Zara pushes back into her chair. Looking defeated. She's wearing my hoodie and my heart spirals.

The officer slams the door and silence reverberates around the room.

"wanna talk about your feelings?" she says moving forward

"z, what are you doing?"

"imma make everyday count, i went home and thought about everything you said. Im not a stranger to loss, i lost my mom at age 4. But thats not the point,"

"i came here to make every fucking day count." she says resting her head on her wrist.

𝐙𝐀𝐑𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"but Z-" mar draws back. I shush him and lean my finger against his lips. "Shut up," i frown.

"you just wasted a good second out our life to say some dumb shit within this relationship."

Mariano lowers his gaze to my finger and i slowly take it back.

"i wish i could give you what a normal boyfriend could give you." he says quietly.

"Like what?"

"i don't know, like maybe actually going out on dates, road trips, theme parks, and horror movies so i can protect you." he shrugs.

"Its all right, you can protect  me from the other inmates." i say patting his shoulder

"Well, thats a first."

"lets play a game." i say  tugging at his arm.

"What?"

"i call this game, who the fuck is gonna ignore that your about to face death sentence in a month?"

Mariano cracks a smirk, "Well I'm gonna will, cause I've been ignoring it for the past 7 months, but your kind of making it difficult for me."

"my bad."

"True, you are a very bad girl." he says shooting up his left brow.

"Tchew, so you finna date me or not?" i say folding my arms.

"okay. only on one condition, you come to my funeral."

"huh?"

"will you come to my funeral?"

"yes Mariano, i will marry you." i flinch.

"I'm talking a bout my burial Zara."

"of course." i choke out.

"okay, you are my official chic-a now," Mar laughs placing his hand on mine, "I kinda love you."

"Kind of, this isn't some damn multiple choice question."

"oop, then i guess i have to say i hate you allot."

"Same Mar, same."

the doors swing open, "Zara Smith?"

"sorry, but our session isn't over yet."

"its your father, he's -"

THANK YOU GUYS SO UCH FOR 2.1K !!!!!! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT LMAOO

AND SO SORRY FOR NOT UDATING, MY SISTER KEEPS PLAYING ROBLOX 🙄(on the laptop)