𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 12

𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀 𝙒𝙀𝙀𝙆𝙎 𝘽𝙀𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙀 𝙎𝙀𝙉𝙏𝘼𝙉𝘾𝙀

dad is sleeping, when i softly slip into the chair beside him. 

"hey."

 i say looking down on the face of the man that i was supposed to be looking up to, the face of the man that kept me safe all these years. A man that comforted me when my mother became absent. I look at him and i think 'I'm about to loose you' .

"hey baby." he replies with a groggy sleeping voice.

"i found a donor."

i say simply, knowing the fact that what i might say will be unbearable.

"Really, how did he die?"

"he's not exactly dead yet, we have to hol up a few weeks for his heart."

"what?" he says sitting up shocked.

I'm now fumbling with the laces of my hoodie, "Mariano volunteered to donate his heart after his death sentence ."

a moment of silence creeps, as he tries to take in the news.

"i don't know about taking a heart from a murderer-"

anger rises from within me...

"Why can't you just do this for your well being, he's doing this for me, so you should be doing this for me. I can't live to see you guys both die, just please take this chance. for me."

i push away from the bed and stand up, "i love him dad, i really do."

"you love him."

"yes."

"even through he has done terrible things?"

"yes dad, i do."

he turns back into his pillow and huffs. "then i guess i will be grateful to receive your boyfriends heart."

_______

"don't you worry about your future?" Mariano interrogates, tracing random shapes into my bak with his finger.

"Im dropping out of school and becoming a stripper, okurrrr."

"zara,"

"what?"

"Cardi B is ass, don't ever do that again."

"Okay, okay. I think I'm going to be a lawyer, i have been thinking of going to law school. Ive been heading g in that direction anyways."

the next question slips out of my mouth without me thinking, "what about you?"

"im gonna get hanged, and give my heart to your dad."

i shouldn't have asked.

"Your getting hanged?" i say shuffling to meet his posture and face him.

"Yeah, its no big deal. They were gonna do it to me anyways.

"i shout they execute using lethal injection?" i say tilting my head.

"lets not talk about this," Mariano starts and walks to the other corner of the room.

"I have something for you," he pulls out a brick from the wall and it reveals a soccer jersey with the number (ion know what Mars number is sorry) on it. the jersey was green and the numbers and letters were white.

"check it out."

"what is this."

"its the only normal thing i can give to you as a boyfriend, i used to wear it when i was part of the schools soccer team." Mar straightens up and walks towards the bed.

"you gave me your monster dick, thats normal." i say leaning back and picking at the hems of his shirt.

"wow, your mind is disgusting."

"serious question," i pause, "what would your future be like if you hadn't been in here?"

"id probably be on a sports scholarship , heading off to collage."

i felt bad.

"But i kind of want to be Tiktok or Instagram famous." he says flashing me a smile.

And it hits me, that almost 7 moths ago he was a normal teenager like me, going to parties, having sex, staying out late, etc.Crazy normal teenage stuff.

Across the room there are no internet devises, just some shitty old tv.

"but for my last on earth experience, i would love to see the outside world again, just one before i die. But thats crazy, this is already good enough for me." he says wrapping his arms around me with warmth.

"i will do everything possible to make crazy happen."

----

DID YALL SEE MARIANO AND ALESSEYA ( IDK HOW TO SPELL HER NAME LMAOAAO) I SHIPPPPP 

DOUBLE UPDATES YURRRR 😌