𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 10

...

The doctor steps out of the room, tossing his gloves.

"h-how is he" i manage.

"we managed to save him." the doctor starts.

"thank you Jesus."

"but," the doctor continues 

"but, what?"

"the heart attack ruptured the tissues and lining of his heart, he needs an organ transplant or soon he'll-"

"Or what?" i snap, shivering.

"well, he might have a couple of months left, or he'll have complications the rest of his life."

"So then get him a heart transplant fast, like ASAP."

"miss," the doctor says lowering his head and sighing, "There are no available donors at the moment. I'm sorry."

"no your fucking  not." i say letting tears shed from my eyes 

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐎'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Zara drops to her knees and shakes infant of my cell, crying. sh forces her hand over her mouth, trying to suppress her hurtful moans.

"Z, shhh."  theres no officer with her, which was unusual. how did she come here without the officers help?

I try to clam her down frantically, she starts to choke on her tears, hiccups running through her throat. I pick the lock as quietly as i can.

The cell door swings open, creaking silently . its 2 in the morning and halfway into the correctional officers shift, he should be sleeping by now. I pull Zara close and rub her back in circles, lifting her up bridal style. she curls up against my chest, her tears soaking my prison shirt.

I manage to close the door silently. "Princess, Mammas, talk to me." i whisper, placing her on my bed sitting her down into my lap.

"my dad," she chokes out, " he had a very serious heart attack." my heart swells for her, i hope she doesn't cry like this when I'm gone.

"they managed to stabilize him, but he's suffering from damaged tissues in the heart."

thank god he's alive.

"they say he needs a heart transplant, i can lose him, i can loose you both. Your the only ones i have left," she sounds like she's drowning, i pull her closer. so she can hear my heart beating like a drum. 

"they say he might only have months left to live," she sniffles , " but, there are recently no heart donors available."

she grabs onto the collar of my shirt, "i-i can't do this Mar." she hiccups.

"shhh, don't cry Zara." he skin is flushed and hot, i graze my base along hers.

i get this pang in my heart and begin to she tears, "hey, don't cry." i say rubbing her back. I lean in and kiss her, biting her bottom lip softly. she tastes like coffee, from all the sleepless nights she's had.

she grasps the hem of my shirt and pulls it off, i begin stripping myself of my pants as well.

"I need you now, Mariano." i help her out of her jeans, and remove my boxers.

----

ZARA'S POV

I'm almost drifting  to sleep and then Mariano begins to speak.

"Z?"

"yeah?"

he hugs me from behind and rests his chin on my shoulder.

"You know after my death sentence-"

"lets not talk about this now." i turn facing him.

"No, it just, i think i can donate my heart to him. To your father."

--

3.4K  DO YALL SEE THAT NUMBER, THATS YALLS DOING NOT ME ( SCHOOL IS COMING UP SO IMMA TRY TO BE AS ACTIVE AS POSSIBLE)

HOW YALL LIKING THE STORY SO FAR....

OKAY BYE LMAOOO😫😘