New Toons Part 3

Stardust and Goofy have never been this tired out before. There were so many new toons that were here tonight, from Rapunzel, Merida, Kenai, to Lighting Mcqueen. It was no surprise that the club was packed, Stardust will have to thank Mickey later for taking his suggestion.

Stardust: Boy, the orders sure are piling up tonight.

Goofy: Gawrsh, I hope Gus can control himself from eating all of the food.

Stardust: Huh? Why do you say that?

Goofy: Gus is the head chef, but he tends to eat what he makes.

Stardust: Hmm... Maybe I should help him out in the kitchen. *mumbles* Besides, I have a feeling Pete hired him to make sure the guests never get their food and shut down the club.

Stardust went to the kitchen to give Gus a hand. Gus tries to tell the alicorn how some dishes were made. But all he could say was honking. Fortunately, Goofy was there to help him around, and to his surprise, Stardust was perfecting all the orders.

After taking and serving more orders, he decides to take a break in the lobby. There, he sees Daisy and Mickey having a conversation.

Daisy: Hey Stardust, how are things with taking orders?

Stardust: Doing just fine, certainly better than the other night. I also got to make some orders, not mention I had to keep Gus from eating some dishes.

Mickey: Oops, sorry. I should've told you that Gus has that bad habit.

Stardust: It's alright. Besides, I got to show off my culinary skills.

Mickey: Really? Wow.

As they all shared some laughs, Mickey went backstage to introduce the first cartoon. But just before Stardust could go backstage as well to get ready for his first musical number, he sees five new guests each a different color. Yellow, blue, red, green, and purple.

 The yellow one was Joy who is always happy. She is also the leader of their group. The blue one is Sadness, she likes crying and being sad. The red one is Anger, he cares very deeply about things being fair, not just for himself, but everyone else. The green one is Disgust, she can be very picky about safety, fashion, and certain people. And the purple one is Fear, he's pretty much scared of almost everything. Upon seeing them, Joy already saw Stardust right away and wanted to know more about him.

Joy: A horse! Well, aren't you just the cutest thing. What's your name?

Stardust: I'm Stardust. Stardust Glitter. And I'm not a horse, I'm an alicorn. It's a cross between a unicorn and a pegasus.

Joy: Stardust, that's a nice name. I'm Joy.

Stardust: Why do they call you that?

Joy: I just find it hard not to be happy all the time.

After getting to know the rest of the emotions, Stardust got them to their table. He then returned to the kitchen to assist Gus with the incoming orders. He had to shoo Gus from eating the food, even though Stardust, himself, wanted to eat the food too. But unlike Gus, he was able to control himself.

Speaking of helping in the kitchen, Stardust found out he could get orders done fast by flying around the dining floor. Although, this was also a challenge because there were also some flying guests as well.

During the second cartoon, Stardust decides to see if any more new guests have arrived in the lobby.

Stardust: Any newcomers yet, Daisy?

Daisy: No, just the usual guests.

?: Hey, there!

Stardust and Daisy: Ah!

Out of the blue, a girl in a green outfit pops out of nowhere onto the desk, giving Stardust and Daisy a bit of a scare. She had a licorice bow and pieces of candy in her hair.

?: Hello.

Stardust: You scared us, kid.

?: What're your names?

Stardust: I'm Stardust, and this is Daisy.

Daisy: Don't you think you should tell us your name kid?

?: Name's Vanellope. Vanellope von Schweetze.

Daisy: Well, do you have a reservation?

?: Actually, she's with us.

To Stardust and Daisy's surprise, they saw a huge-fisted man, a smaller man with a golden hammer, and a lady that looked like she came from the war. They were Wreck-it Ralph, Fix-it Felix Jr, and Sgt. Calhoun.

Daisy: Do any of you have a reservation?

Felix: Yes, Felix, party of 4.

Stardust: Felix. As in Fix-it Felix Jr.?

Felix: Sure is.

Ralph: I'm sure you know me, Wreck-it Ralph, red horse?

Stardust: Yes I do. Also, my name is Stardust. Stardust Glitter, and I'm an alicorn, not a horse.

Daisy: I take it you guys are videogame characters?

Calhoun: That is correct, civilian. And before you ask, the glitch-girl and I are from different games.

Stardust: Glitch-girl?

Vanellope: Oh yeah, I'm also known for my glitch on Sugar Rush.

Stardust: So that's how you came right behind us.

Calhoun: Alright, enough the small talk, to our table.

Daisy: Alright, follow me.

Stardust: Is she always this intense?

Felix: It's not her fault, she's been programmed with the most tragic backstory.

Daisy: That is?

Felix: The one day she didn't do a parameter check, her wedding day.

Ralph: To put it this way, she doesn't like to talk about it.

Stardust and Daisy got their table and continued their work. Stardust still needed to think about what he was going to say and his act with Maui is coming up after the next cartoon.

To put it this way, he had a lot of acting and interviewing to do.

End of chapter!

The next part will be the final part of the New Toons.

vote,comment,share,ask questions

See ya next time!