The Magical Duel

During the time Stardust was practicing for the magical duel, Mickey lends him his Fantasia hat to enhance his powers at the start. Outside at the dining room, it was now transformed into a magical duel arena complete as a forest style. There were even two different sides for the competitors, the heroes were on Stardust's side and the villains were on Madam Mim's side.

Mike the Microphone: And now the House of Mouse takes an RPG turn with a magical duel between Stardust and Madam Mim!

Stardust and Madam Mim began to take their positions. Stardust kept Mickey's Fantasia hat on for the start.

Each of the audience sides were getting to their places and some of them were confused to what's happening.

Rabbit: What what- What's happening? What's going on?

Judy: They're having a magical duel. What's that?

Rabbit: Oh, it's a battle of wits. Similar to a wizard's duel, the players transform themselves into different thing in attempt to... destroy one another.

Judy: Wha- destroy one another?!

Rabbit: Just watch, you'll get the idea.

The players made it to center stage. Stardust had to back up because he was a bit surprised by Madam Mim stopping in her place.

Madam Mim: Now, first of all. If you don't mind, I'll make the rules.

Rabbit: Rules indeed *scoffs it off* Why she only wans rules so she can break them!

Madam Mim: I'll take care of you later, Cotton tail.

Rabbit: Oooohhh!

Madam Mim: Now rule one. No mineral or vegetable, only animal. Rule two, no make believe things like you know pink dragons and stuff, after you transform of course. Now rule three, no disappearing.

She pulls on Stardust's cheek as he swats it away in embarrasment.

Stardust: And rule four, no cheating.

Madam Mim: Alright, alright now pace off then.

Stsrdust began to pace off, while Madam Mim pretended to.

Madam Mim: One two three four...

Meanwhile Stardust was still confused to why Mickey would lend him his Fantasia hat. Stardust wasn't sure how the hat works either.

Stardust: What am I supposed to do with this hat?

Madam Mim: Five six seven *cackles*

After counting to seven, Madam Mim disappeared, thus breaking one of her rules.

Calhoun: Red Wings! She disappeared!

Stardust: Huh? Madam Mim! Now, you made the rules-

Before Stardust knew it Mim turned into a crocodile behind him. Thinking quickly he shrunk into the Fantasia hat, just as she chomps down on him. Mim could see Stardust did transform, and stuck her hand in to finish him off, but then.

Madam Mim: Ouch! Ooohh!

Turns out Stardust was now a kitten and bit on Madam Mim's finger. It wasn't long before she flung him off, into the battlefield. Mim smacks her lips as she begins to head towards the red kitten.

Roo: Change to somethingelse Stardust.

Stardust: Yes yes yes. Just give me time to think.

The heroes could see Mim drawing closer to him, while the villains were cheering her on.