Stardust and Maui's Act

After the cartoon, which featured Minnie and Daisy trying to get Mickey and Donald to do a double date night, it was the moment Stardust was waiting for. His act with Maui. The alicorn was going over his part, constantly, it was clear that he was very nervous. Maui notices this and decides to take action.

Maui: Hey, you're going to be great, kid.

Stardust felt more relaxed, hearing this from Maui. Just then, he heard Mickey announcing their act.

Mickey: And now, here as a new toon for the first time. Give it up for Maui!

Maui arrives in, giant hawk style. He flies around the club as the audience cheers for him.

Maui: Thanks, Mickey. Now before I began. I would like to introduce a new friend who will be joining me in this act. Stardust Glitter.

Stardust flies onto the stage, similar to what Maui did. To his surprise, the audience cheered him on too, giving him a smile on his face.

Maui: Kid, I think you'rer meant to say something to me.

Stardust: Like what? You said you wanted to show the club who you really are.

Maui: True. But what I believe what you where trying to say is thank you.

Stardust: Thank you? For what?

Maui: You're welcome.

Stardust: Wha- If you're just trying to make a fool of me-

Maui: Ok, ok.

At the same moment Stardust heard music in the background, as he heard Maui singing.

Maui:

"I see what's happening here

you're face to face with greatness, and it's strange"

The audience was intrigued by the song and simmered down, even Mickey and his friends were listening. Stardust was also curious to see where this was going.

"You don't even know how you feel

It's adorable!

Well it's to see that creatures never change

Open your eyes, let's begin

Yes, it's really me it's Maui: breathe it in!

I know it's a lot: the hair, the bod!

When you're staring at a demi-god"

The music started picking up and Maui began dancing. At that moment Stardust was getting really interested.

"What can I say expect you're welcome

For the tides, the sun, the sky

Hey it's ok, it's ok you're welcome

I'm just an ordinary demi-guy"

The words remind Stardust of his times in Ponyville and how he decided to move out, to find his true destiny. Maui grew more confident and continued to sing.

"Hey!

What has two thumbs that pulled up the sky

Whe you were waddling yay high

This guy!

When the nights got cold

Who stole you fire from down below

You're lookin' at him, yo

Oh, also I lassoed the sun

You're welcome!