The Interview

It was almost time for the moment most of the toons have been waiting for, the very first guest toon interview. Which Stardust was going to be the first one. In Stardust's dressing room, Minnie was helping the alicorn be ready.

Minnie: Don't worry Stardust, all it will be is to get to know about you, and he's gonna thank you for all the work you put here.

Stardust: I know. It's just I don't want to make a fool of myself.

When it was time, as Stardust made his way he noticed that where the stage usually is was now turned into a talk show spot. Complete with two chairs and the background was the Disney Castle as seen in the opening of modern Disney films.

Mickey: Gosh, Stardust it sure is nice to have you with us here at the House of Mouse.

Stardust: Thank you. Though I've been here for at least a week now.

Mickey: True. But during that time, I noticed you always made a new friend amonst the guests. How do you do it?

Stardust: Well, where I'm from. Back in Equestria, friendship is pretty powerful and magical. Learned it all from my cousin Twilight, she's the princess of friendship.

Mickey: Really?

Stardust: Yep, I'm kinda like a duke of friendship.

Mickey: Before I ask any more questions, I want to thank you for being around to help at the House of Mouse. 

Stardust: Well, of course. But I should also thank you, if you never hired me, I wouldn't have found my true destiny.

Mickey: What do you mean?

Stardust: Because, before hand I wasn't sure why I was born an alicorn, until now. When Twilight became the princess of friendship, and when she made me duke of friendship. i realize she wanted me to share that magic of friendship outside of Equestria. Thank you Mickey for showing me the way.

Before Mickey can say anything else, they heard crashing down near the audience, as well as laughter. Stardust realized that laughter was none other than Madam Mim. It looked like she transformed into a cat and was chasing Olivia with Migule, Alice and Roo trying to stop her. Before Mickey could say anything Stardust teleported away.

Madam Mim: *grabs Olivia* Oh, I win I win. The game's over. Ha ha...

By this point, Olivia had just enough of this and bit into Mim's hand turning her back to normal.

Madam Mim: Ow! Why you little devil you! I'll wring your scrawny little neck out-

Suddenly, Stardust appeared out of nowhere to face Madam Mim. At the same moment Judy Hopps comes in to stop the mad witch, only to find Stardust there too.

Stardust: Mim! Mim! Madam Mim! *turns around* Wha- what, what were you up too now?!

Madam Mim: Oh- Oh, Stardust! Well your just in time. We were playing a little game.

Mim pets Olivia's head lightly to attempt her innocence. Unfourtantely Stardust wasn't buying it, neither was Judy.

Miguel: She was gonna destroy Olivia.

Madam Mim: And just what are you gonna do about it, pony? Want to fight?! Want to have a magical duel?!

Madam Mim slaps Stardust back and forth. The audience gasps at what Mim said when she mentioned a magical duel. This time it triggered the alicorn.

Stardust: Very well. As you wish, Madam.

Madam Mim: Well go on. Get ready for it, we shall do it here in 5 minutes.

Stardust normally would try to find another way out of this. But he was ready to put this crazy hag in her place and went back to his dressing room.

***********************************

End of Chapter!

A heads up, I might be able to post the last chapters either today or tomorrow!

vote,comment,share,ask questions

See ya next time!