Story Of My Life

Y/n's P.O.V

Hi ! Before anything started , allow me to introduce myself first . My name is Song Y/n . I am currently 17 and I am living with my step-parent . Well , I wouldn't say that they treat me like a daughter ... Let's put that aside first . You might wonder , where are my real parents ? 

Let's get started with the story of my life . When I was 13 , my parents died in a car accident . Since then , I lived under the same roof with my 'step-parent' . I wasn't that  rich then . My parents both don't work as anything so powerful . 

All of the family treasures will surely go to me . But because I am still under aged , I will have to wait until I am 18 years old . I , sincerely don't even care about getting the treasures . Who on earth would think about it when they just lost the two only person they have in their life ?

I don't have any friends at school either since they all grades people through power . I am not rich like them . After I lost my parents , I tried to still be positive of life . Even though I know all I had was hope , but ... It's not a sin to keep a hope , right ? 

I thought my step-parent would be nice to me ... Turns out , I am their maid . After school , I have to start cleaning the house . They are usually out the whole day but all the works should be done by the time they come home . 

At night , I have to start working on my plethora of homeworks . Then , I can go to sleep peacefully . Did I mention that I have to cook and serve them and wash the dishes ? Well , if don't do it for them , a beating must awaits for me . 

It sure hurts a LOT . I have not even one friends at school , no one to talk to at home and being a maid to people who actually take care of me . Of course I have thought about a suicide . But at that moment , I don't want to lose to them . If I am dead , I totally lost . So I didn't do it .

I don't think it's too bad to do the house chores , plus , I like it because it can make my stress go away since I have to focus . I've always dreamed of a prince to come and save me from this hell , but everyone know that will never happen . All I have to do is house chores . 

To be frank , I know the only reason that my step-parent keep me . It's for the family treasure . And I would NEVER let it fall to the evil and dirty hands of them . I am now planning to run away so that the treasure will not go to the wrong hands . I better give them to an orphanage . 

I have planned to run away for so long . It may sound simple, but even though my step-parent will not be home all day , the food won't cook itself and I have to serve it to them and clean afterwards . Don't let me get started about pocket money . All I have is my scholarship support .

I also earn by working as a part-timer at a convenience store . It's not much but at least I have some extra earnings . My current step-parent were my real parent's friend . I don't really know how my parents befriend them , but , what would change if I even know .

My plan to run away is ... First , I go to school as usual and the moment I come back home , I have to start cleaning . After cleaning , I cook and serve the food on the table . I estimated that I may finish them all around 6:30 o'clock . Then , I bring ALL of my things to work . After work , I will go straight to the orphanage .

My plan is perfect . All I need now is the perfect timing . Every month , they will go on a trip for two days . That is when they won't realize that I'm gone on the first day . 

*loud knock* They are home . I open the door and I want to go to my room after but suddenly ...

Step-mom : Hey b**** . We are going on our trip tomorrow . You don't have to cook . 

Me : Okay . 

Then I go straight to my room . Finally the day I've been waiting for has come . This hell is about to end . I started packing up my things and keep the sound really low so that they wouldn't expect . I'm so excited ! 

I even write a letter to my headmaster to drop out of school since they would surely try to find me at school . I know it's going to be hard , but , I'll try my best to save my own life . 

-Author's Note-

Hi everyone ! I am back with a new fanfic ! I hope you will like this story ! I would really appreciate your reads and votes . I even write this while listening to Monsta X's songs . The feel would probably goes down to the marrow (hahahaha . just kidding) ! I would also apologize in advance if the story has a lot of errors and mistakes . Goodbye , dear readers !