Feel Special

Y/n's P.O.V 

Miss Kim lead me to my bedroom . 

Miss Kim : Here is your bedroom . You have your own closet right here . You can keep all of your things in here . Don't feel awkward with your roommates . They are all nice and clever like you too . I'm sure you'll get along well .

Me : Thank you so much , Miss Kim . *smile*

Miss Kim : You can call me mom if you want to . 

She smile and leave me . I start to unpack my things . The closet is quite big , though . After that , I decided to freshen up a bit after a long day . After I took my refreshing bath , I go back to my room and I sit on my bed . 

Each room consist of four bed . I can say this place is quite fancy for an orphanage , though . By the time I go back to my room , my roommates are already there . 

Girl 1 : Hi ! My name is Hye Rim . What's yours ?

Me : Hi ! My name is Y/n . 

Hye Rim : This is Min Ha and that is Eun Byeol .

Min Ha : How old are you ? 

Me : I'm 17 . 

Eun Byeol : We are all the same age ! Nice !

Me : I hope I'm not a bother for all of you .

Hye Rim : Not at all ! We love new friends !

Me : Thank you for welcoming me warmly . I really like it here . 

Min Ha : All of us do . So ... May we know what actually happened ?

Me : Oh yeah ... Actually my parents are gone 5 long years ago .

Hye Rim : Sorry but .. Why five years ?

I then explain to them what actually happened . 

Eun Byeol : Don't worry . Mom Kim is very very nice to all of us . Your step-parent should be erased now . It's January , so let's just say you start the year here okay ?

Me : Thank you . 

After talking to them about the lifestyle here , we all fell asleep on our bed . I slept really comfortably that day . I haven't start school yet so it's kind of like a school break . 

-The Next Morning- 

I wake up early in the morning without problem and I take a shower . I move silently so that the others won't be disturbed . I heard a sound from downstairs . I assume that Miss Kim is cooking breakfast . 

I go to the kitchen to take a look .

Me : Good morning , Miss Kim ! *smile sweety*

Miss Kim : Good morning , dear ! What made you up so early ?

Me : I'm just used to it . May I help ? I always cook for my step-parent at home . I can cook quite well . 

Miss Kim : Sure , but don't work too much .

Me : I'm fine . Don't worry . 

I helped her preparing the breakfast for the others before they go to school . After everything is prepared , the others start to come one by one . They wait for everyone and eat together for breakfast . Before eating , Miss Kim said ... 

Miss Kim : Your food today is cooked by our new sibling , Y/n .

Hye Rim : Wooooooo !!!!!! My roommate !

Everyone just laugh to Hye Rim's reaction . We all get to know each other . I talked to all of them and they are all so nice to me . It totally feels like a new family . 

After the breakfast time , I helped Miss Kim to clean . After that I help with cleaning the house . I just can't help to just look at Miss Kim clean all 3-story building herself . I am also used to clean . This is way more fun since I am happier here . 

After some hours , the house is full since everyone is back from school and getting ready for lunch . Of course , I am the chef . They all compliment me for the delicious food . I feel a little shy because no one has ever complimented me for my cooking ever since my parents are gone .

That evening , Min Ha pulled my to the bedroom . Eun Byeol and Hye Rim also rushed themselves to the room . 

Me : Wait .. What's happening ? 

Eun Byeol : We are having a room assembly for tomorrow . *squeals*

Me : What is happening tomorrow ? 

Min Ha : Hye Rim ... I leave the explanation to you . 

Hye Rim : Tomorrow , the person who supported this place will come and do charity services . 

Me : Supporting this place itself is a really big charity. Why would she do more here too ? And why are you all so excited ?

Hye Rim : Yupp ... Let me tell you ... It's gonna be long .

Me : I'm all ears . 

Hye Rim : Nice then .. Every month , the supporter of this place , Mrs. Im , will come here and do many types of charity like giving us new clothes , snacks , sometimes she even clean this place together . The reason why all of us are excited is because , first , Mrs. will choose some of us to be the housekeeper of hers -

Me : Wait ... Sorry for interrupting but why are you excited to be her maid ?

Hye Rim : It is because , her maid will be treated like her child , but not exactly ... We , for sure have to clean and so on but , the best part is , if you are a high-schooler nad want to study , she will support your school fees , uniforms and everything . The school you are going is the school of all rich students with parents who has big companies . But if it is me , I wouldn't go to study . Her house is comfortable enough .

Me : How do you know about this ?

Min Ha : Some has go there , but all of them don't go to the school . They said that the house is comfortable . Not to mention , they still get salary .

Eun Byeol : There are also some things you need to know . Mrs. Im is as nice as mom Kim . She treated us all like her own child . She have two children , the oldest is Im Nayeon and the maknae is Im Changkyun . Changkyun is 17 years old like us . Usually , Mrs. Im will bring her children with her . 

Min Ha : And some of Changkyun's older friends will be here to help too .

Me : And may I know who they are ?