Friends

Changkyun's P.O.V 

As I was still waiting , Dong Min suddenly came into the sick bay . 

Me : What do you want ? 

Dong Min : Can you please go away ? I can take care of my girl . 

Me : Excuse me ? 'Your' girl ? I think that wouldn't be the right term .

Dong Min : Whatever it is , I just want to see her now .

Me : What exactly do you want from her ?

Dong Min : What do you mean ?

Me : Dong Min , we are friends .. I mean 'were' friends ... I know you too well . I hate to break it to you but I know you are seeing someone right now .

Dong Min : Do I have to care about that ? I felt nothing to her now and I start to like Y/n . So what?

Me : I never knew that you are this bad ... 

Dong Min : You think I don't have a heart at all ? I feel bad about it too .. But what can I do ? Even if I talk it slowly , I'm the bad guy for leaving her . 

Me : But are you sure things won't get better at all ? There's no guarantee , dude . One more thing , if you know you're gonna like someone just temporarily , don't get too confident to date her . 

Dong Min : Whatever it is ... I still want to see Y/n . 

Me : What was all that for ? No way .. See her when she gets better . Sorry , bro . Wait .. Are you skipping class ?

Dong Min : Oh s**t ! I'm late ! *runs away*

Nice ! That's how you a pro do it . Hahahahahaha !! 

Mom : Changkyun-ah ... I'm here . 

Me : Oh , Eomma . Follow me . 

I bring Eomma to see Y/n . 

Me : The nurse  said to give her some rest . She will need to eat something and eat this medicine after she wakes up . And make sure she doesn't skip her meals . 

Mom : Alright , then . Thanks , dear . Aren't you going to class ?

Me : Aigoo ... Eomma .. Suddenly I felt hurt too . *acting hurt*

Mom : You think I'm gonna fall for that ? Never . Put Y/n in the car and go back to class . 

Me : *pout* Arasseo .. 

I lift Y/n and put her in the car and go back to class . 

Y/n's P.O.V 

-Time Skip- 

I woke up and my head slightly hurt . I looked around and realized that I'm home . Why am I here? Why didn't I remember anything ?

Min Ha : Oh Y/n !! Thank god you're awake !! Here , eat this . 

Me : Why am I here ?

Min Ha : You don't remember ? You collapsed at school and Mrs. Im take you home . She was worried sick !

Me : Oh my god ! Is she home ? 

Min Ha : Yes , she is in her office . 

I start to stand to go and see her to apologize . 

Min Ha : Where are you going ?

Me : Apologize . 

Min Ha : You don't need to apologize . She didn't go to the building today . 

Me : That's relieving to know . Then I'll start working .

Min Ha : Nope . You are restricted to work . Stay here . Don't you dare to move . *pulls me to sit down*

Me : No ! I can't  be this useless .

Eun Byeol suddenly showed up . 

Eun Byeol : Yah !! You're finally awake ! 

Me : Wait .. How long has it been since I collapsed ?

Eun Byeol : 3 hours ?

Me : I missed school .. and I can't work . 

Min Ha : Now , kick that off your mind and eat this so that you can take your medications later . 

Me : No ! Medications ! My long lost enemy !

Eun Byeol : Shhh !! Just eat it . In order to go to school , you need to recover , to recover , you need to take medications . Okay ? Got it ? 

Me : Ughh !! Fine !

I go to the dining table and eat the food . After that , I take my medicine . 

Changkyun : I'm home !! 

S**t ! I was thinking about running back to my room but Changkyun can see me if I run now ! I just stayed and hide behind the wall . 

Changkyun : Is Y/n awake ?

Hye Rim : Yupp . She woke up not long ago . 

Changkyun : Where is she ? 

Hye Rim : She is probably at the dining room . If she's not there , you can check if she's in the room . 

Changkyun : Thanks !

I don't know where to go , so I just walk as if nothing happen . He may not notice it's me if I walked fast . 

Changkyun : Y/n ? 

I keep walking . I really want to avoid him . I know it's none of his fault but , come on .. 

Changkyun : *pulled my hand* Yah ! It's you ! Have you eat your medicine ? 

Me : Yeah . 

Changkyun : Are you okay now ? Do you feel dizzy , or headache ?

Me : Nope , friend . I am so strong that I think I can start working . 

Changkyun : Don't you dare . Come , follow me .

Me : To ?

Changkyun : The living room . 

Me : Huh ?

Changkyun : I know you're bored staying in your room the whole day , so let's watch TV . You can still rest . Won't that be fun . 

Hye Rim : I think you should listen to Changkyun .

Me : Yeah yeah . Whatever . 

I know I sound so casual but inside , god knows how hard it is . I just would like to highlight the 'friend' word and tell it to his face . 

I still feel the headache but I want to go to school and start work again so , I would act like I'm fine . 

Changkyun : What do you want to watch ?

Me : Anything would be fine . 

Changkyun :Then let's watch ... Some k-drama ? 

Me : Up to you , friend . 

Changkyun : Okay then .