Don't Know What To Do

Y/n's P.O.V 

-Skip Time : Sunday- 

I don't know why but since yesterday , I can't stop thinking about the 'date' Daniel talked about. I mean , what does he even want ? Urghhh !!!

My phone rang and as expected , it's Daniel . I answered .

Me : Hello , Daniel . Why ?

Daniel : Hello , darling . Have you forget our date today ?

Me : What date ? And when did I agree to be your 'darling' ? 

Daniel : So .. You're trying to play hard to get , huh ? 

Me : Just .. Don't bother me anymore , can you ?

Daniel : Or you just can't resist me ?

Me : I SAID STOP ! 

Daniel : Ooohhh .. I'm sooo scared ... Just .. Dear , why are you like this ?

Me : What the heck ? Are you a psycho or something ? You insulted me so bad and now you're talking this trash ?

Daniel : Then , why don't you just shut it and come to our date ?

Me : Seriously , Daniel ? Straight to the point , please ?! The heck dude ?!

Daniel : We haven't even broke up . Relax .

Changkyun suddenly show up and grabbed my phone without saying anything . 

Changkyun : *talks on the phone* Hello ?

Changkyun's P.O.V 

I was just standing behind and I heard EVERYTHING . I can't hold it in anymore , so I just straight up grabbed her phone because I want to know what were they talking about .

Me : Hello ?

Daniel : Who the heck are you ? Another pretended hero for Y/n like Changkyun ? 

Me : I guess .. Stop calling her and disturbing her please . 

Daniel : Just , for your information , I'm just fooling around , okay ? Don't let that girl played you like she did with Changkyun . You are the one fooled by her now . 

Me : I don't think so . Anyways , why do you keep disturbing her ?

Daniel : I just wanna play with her heart , that's all ... But it seems like she's not falling for it . No fun at all .. 

Me : So ... You want to hang up or do you need me to call the police ?

Daniel : Ugh ! Whatever ! *hang up*

Finally  ! Phew ! That was hard . He really doesn't listen !

Me : Here , your phone .

Y/n : O-o-oh ... T-Thanks . What are you doing here in the kitchen ?

Me : Just , thirsty and saw a girl getting disturbed .. I just helped . Ain't a problem . 

Y/n : So .. You heard it all ?

Me : Sort of .. And if he ever do this to you again , just tell me , okay ?  

Y/n : You really don't have to . But , anyways thanks again  . 

I go back to the living room and watch the TV . 

-Time Skip : Next Morning-

I woke up really early and I felt really exited since we're gonna start practicing my 'confession' to Y/n today ! 

I go downstairs and eat breakfast . 

Mom : Changkyun seems happy today . I wonder why ..

Me : No , nothing . 

Nayeon : You seems suspicious .. Y/n ? Do you know anything ? You're his wi-

Y/n suddenly chocked . I bet she is shocked that Noona mentioned it since she wants to keep it a secret from Eun Byeol , Min Ha and Hye Rim .

Me : Are you okay ? *hands her a glass of water while slowly rubbing her back* 

Y/n : *drinks water* *coughs* Thanks . I'm okay . Sorry . 

Eun Byeol : Eonni .. I guess you can finish you sentence now  .

Nayeon : I was just asking Y/n if she knows anything . That's all . 

Min Ha : No , I think she meant to ask about that one word you were about to say before Y/n chocked . 

Me : Y/n and I will get going first ! Bye !

I were about to go with Y/n but she pulled my hand and I go back to my seat . 

Y/n : Okay , just tell them Eonni .. 

Nayeon : O-Okay .. Y/n is Changkyun's wife ?

Eun Byeol , Min Ha and Hye Rim : HEOL ! I KNEW IT ! 

Y/n : Wait .. You knew ?

Min Ha : It's kinda obvious ...Anyways , how , when and why ?

Y/n : Urmm .. Gotta go to school . Bye !

Y/n and I go straight to my motorbike and I ride it to school . As we reached , Y/n and I looked at each other and laughed because of the morning incident .. I mean , like , we just run away without explaining anything . 

We go to our class and go on with our things as usual . 

-Recess- 

I was about to go to see the hyungsbut suddenly , Daniel approached me .

Daniel : Hey , Changkyun-ssi .. You know what ? Your Y/n have another men . 

Me : Oh , yeah ? Why should I believe that ? 

Daniel : Then hear this .

Daniel played a recording of my voice talking on Y/n's phone the other day . 

Daniel : Now you believe me ?

Me : I don't know how to convince all of you but I just want to make it clear ... That I know Y/n better and I know she isn't like that at all .

Daniel : Or could it be ? That YOU are the one playing with her heart playing 'hero' in front of everybody ?

Me : Just shut it . You know NOTHING . And you have no right to say that to me .

Daniel : We'll see if she's still gonna talk to you later ..

Me : Why ?

Daniel then just left without saying anything . What could it mean ?