I Will Show You

Y/n's P.O.V 

After a long day of cleaning , I take a shower and cook dinner for everyone . I am in charge for cooking since I am the only one who knows how to cook . 

After dinner , Mrs. Im ask for me , Nayeon eonni and Changkyun . 

Mrs. Im : Starting from the day after tomorrow , Y/n will start to got to the same school as Changkyun . 

Nayeon : That's good for you you , Y/n !

Mrs. Im : So , I would like my son , Changkyun , to look after Y/n at school . 

Changkyun : Eomma ... Sorry but I refuse . 

Me : I'll be fine by  myself , Mrs. Im . 

Mrs. Im : I'm worried because his school has a bunch of bullies . But I don't think they would mess up with me . 

Me : Don't worry Mrs. Im . 

Changkyun : Good then . 

He glares at me and leave the room . 

Mrs. Im : You can leave , Y/n .

I politely bow and go to my room . I am too tired that I instantly fell asleep on my bed . 

                       I.M's P.O.V 

-The Next Morning- 

I wake up and stop my alarm . I take a bath and wear my uniform , then go to the dining room . I saw the food prepared on the table . Isn't mom and dad up yet ? It's weird . Usually , they would be here before me . 

I look at the time and I realized it's still very early . The food is already prepared . What time do they really wake up , though ? I go back to my room and look through my social media . I stopped looking at my phone and starts to think ...

Me : I have to look after that girl at school ? She is clearly trying to gain my attention but she is using my mother to do it . I'll never do it . It'll be better if I am a complete stranger to her at school . 

After talking to myself for a while , I go downstairs to have breakfast . I sit in front of the table , and everyone start to eat . After the meal , I get my motorcycle and go to school . In class , I was just blanking out . It's just too boring . 

After school ends , my hyungs and I decided to play some video games at my house . We usually hang out at my house because I'm the maknae . As we arrived , I saw my mom standing right in front of the door . 

Mom : Changkyun-a ~ You're home !

Me : Yes , mom . 

Mom : Oh , I see the boys are here too ! Nice !

All the hyungs bow to my mom . 

Mom : Sorry to trouble all of you today but I have a meeting and ... Y/n need her uniform for school tomorrow . I have no one else but all of you . 

Jooheon : Is Y/n going to our school ?

Mom : Yes . I am deeply sorry to trouble all of you . Help mom , alright Changkyunnie ?

Me : Alright , mom . I'll go with the hyungs . What's her size ?

Mom : She is going to go with you . 

Me : Why ?

Mom : Isn't a 'size' is somewhat private ? It would be better if you go together , right ?

Kihyun : I agree with your mom . 

Me : But ... We would need more than one car since it's 8 of us . 

Hoseok : Come on , Changkyun ... All of us but you can drive . Just divide ourselves into two groups and go by separate cars . It's not even hard . 

Mom : Thank you so much ! Love you all !

After that , I saw Y/n coming towards us . 

Mom : Y/n , you'll be going with them since I have a meeting . I'm sorry for not being able to go with you . 

Y/n : Supporting my school has already be very very good of you . Thank you so much for helping me again , Mrs. Kim *bow* 

Seriously ? She think that I'm gonna fall for that ? Never ! I know that she is just acting to be nice in front of me . I'll never bought that . 

Mom left for her meeting after the conversation . 

Hyunwoo : Okay ... Now .. Let's divide groups while waiting for the car cars to be prepared . 

Minhyuk : Who want to be a team with Y/n ? 

Hyungwon hyung , Kihyun hyung , and Minhyuk hyung raised their  hands first . 

Me : So , Hyunwoo hyung , Hoseok hyung and Jooheon hyung will go with me . The car is also here . Let's start moving . 

We got into the cars like we divided . Thank god I don't have to be in a car with her . 

Y/n's P.O.V 

As we arrived , Hyungwon hyung , Kihyun hyung and Minhyuk hyung escort me to the store . All of a sudden , the hyungs turns around signaling the other car team to go back . 

Me : *whisper* What is actually happening ?

Hyungwon : *whisper* We'll explain later . Now , get in the car . 

Right after we entered the car , I saw the other team coming towards our car . 

Kihyun : Y/n . *taps his lap* Sit here . Fast . 

I just do as he said . I don't know what's really happening but I think it must be something serious . We all fit in the car but some have to sit on other's lap . It looks kinda cute , though. 

Me : Okay , now can anyone explain to me about what happened ?

Jooheon : The girl that is in the store right now is ... Actually ...

Changkyun : Just tell her .

Jooheon : She is Changkyun's ex-girlfriend .

Changkyun : Well , not really ...