I'm here for you

Y/n's P.O.V 

Me : Are you sure you are not mistaken ?

Lawyer : I am sure that I am not mistaken . 

This is crazy ! The amount is just impossible . I mean like , there's no way they have ALL of this . The amount of money left in dad's account is 10 million (a/n : you can imagine the amount in your countries . ) while mom's is 12 million . Not just that , they even have 4 buildings and 2 houses . 

I kept looking at the file while blinking . 

Lawyer : Well , Y/n-ssi .. Actually your parents are quite well-off , but they want you to learn to live a moderate life .. They don't want to spoil you so that you know how to manage yourself when they're gone .. Too bad that they won't be here to tell you this , but .. I hope you understand why they do this to you ..

My tears starts to run down my cheeks as Mr. Joon Gi , the lawyer , mention my parents . I don't care about the inheritance ... Even if they left me with nothing , I'm alright .. But talking about them just suddenly touched my heart and I really really want to cry out loud . I miss then so much ..

Me : *holding back tears* Well , I am not mad at all .. Thank you so much for today . 

Mr. Joon Gi : So , the money have been transferred to your account and all the buildings and houses have been put under your name . If there are any problems , I'm only one call away , alright? I'll get going , then .

Me : Alright then .. Have a safe trip . Thank you for your time . 

As soon as Mr. Joon Gi left , I cry my eyeballs out . I just can't help but to keep remember my late parents . 

Changkyun : It's alright .. *pats my back* I know you miss them but now the best thing to do is to pray for them . I know it's hard to forget ... I'm here for you .. 

Changkyun's P.O.V 

I felt sorry for Y/n 'cause she seems to miss her parents so bad . I calm her down and bring her to the sofa in the living room and bring a glass of water for her . I slowly pat her back until she fell asleep . 

I carefully carry her to her bedroom and lay her down on the bed . I then left to my room and rest. 

-The Next Morning- 

I do my usual routine and I get downstairs to check on Y/n .. Did she get any better ? I first went to the kitchen since she would be there every morning . 

Y/n : Oh , morning , Changkyun . *smile* 

Me : Morning . Are you alright ?

Y/n : Oh , yeah .. I feel so much better . I made some brownies just now . 

Me : Yeay ! Brownies ! You are really in the mood , huh ?

Y/n : Well , yes .. Thanks for yesterday and sorry . I have troubled you so much . 

Me : No Prob-l-e-m . Don't mention it . Let's eat !!

Y/n : Let's go !

We ate the brownies that Y/n made and we wait for the hyungs to arrive since they said they would come today . 

Me : Y/n-ah .. Can I ask you a question ?

Y/n : Feel free to ask . What is it ?

Me : What's your favourite movie genre ?

Y/n : Well , honestly , I like romance and fantasy .

Me : So .. In your opinion , what is the most heart fluttering scene in a drama . 

Y/n : Hurmm .. You know , I know this sounds really cringeworthy but .. I like it when the main lead sing a song for his crush and proposed and it hits right on the antagonists face . But I know it will never happen to me .. Well , how about you ?

Me : Oh .. I see .. I like it when the female lead sulks ..

Y/n : Why though ?

Me : It's because the girl I have a crush on never really sulk . I'm not sure with others but not with me . Plus , don't you think they look cute when they sulk ?

Y/n : They do look cute , though ..

Me : Other than that , I also like the part when the couple fight ... Because it will end up tighten their bonds . 

Y/n : Yeah , and that will also be the scene where the guy dared to say his true feelings . I mean like, I don't really get it when it's always girls who show their feelings first . The guy should be the gentleman and step up for the girl .. Don't you think so ?

Me : I do have that in mind .. But it  would be a total waste if the girl didn't like him back ... In reality , that always happen . 

We both laugh , realizing the reality .. Now , I am confused .. Who isthis guy that Y/n have a crush on ?

Not long after , the hyungs arrive . 

Shownu : What's up , maknae ?

Me : Hyung !

Author's note :

Hello there ! Thanks for reading ! I hope you enjoyed reading this whole story and thank you for your patience . Feel free to leave a comment . Thank you again for your support and I hope you will all keep reading this story and we will all together keep supporting Monsta X and of course supporting Wonho to come back to the group . I really hope that he will come back and I know a lot of Monbebes think so too . Anyways , let's leave the decision to Wonho and together respect whatever decision he made and keep supporting him . Thank you so much again for reading , dear readers ! Love you (and Monsta X (lol)) !!