Why Why

Changkyun's P.O.V 

Why did Ari have to do that ?! Like , in front of Y/n ? Seriously ? I want noona home so that she won't bug my life !

Y/n : Yeah .. So .. What should we do now ?

Me : I have an idea .. What if , we talk about each other ?

Y/n : Talking about each other ? I'm kinda sure you won't be interested in my story . But I sure am excited to listen to yours . 

Me : Nope . That wouldn't be fair . 

Y/n : Okay , fine .. But you have to start first . 

Me : You know how I live my life ... So , I think I'll tell you about me and Ari .

Y/n : You sure you are okay with telling me about it ?

Me : Yupp ... So , she sent me a love letter and I was just young and accept it . At first , I was too focused on being a nice boyfriend , so I've never realized that she has been using me all along . She always asked me to buy her things and I just being a fool and do it . Her popularity and social status went up and it's a hot issue at school . But little did I know that , all along , she just never gets enough . You must be wondering .. What's the relation between she trying to kill my mom and money .. So , the truth is , mom always tells me to break up with her .. I never listened. She once met mom and mom really shows that she is not fond of Ari at all . She asked me to stop spending money on her . I felt bad to mom so I stop spending money on her . Until the day when I told her that I can't go to the date since my mom won't let me . She holds a deep grudge towards mom since she is the reason she lost her 'extra money source' and 'popularity source' . I was really a dumb boy , wasn't I ?

Y/n : I see .. No wonder the whole family hates her so much ... So ... It's my turn ?

Me : Yupp .. Feel free to tell me anything cause I can keep many secrets too , you know ?

Y/n : So ... When I was 13 , my parents died and I have to live with my evil step-parents ... Actually, I know that my parents  were not really in a car accident . My step-parents killed them to get the fortune .. I bet it's just a small amount but , yeah .. I live in hell for five years and ran away to the orphanage . I never had a friend before I arrived there ..Then I just met you and you hated me and all ... It's kinda funny , you know ? And ... I am scared of thunders .. My all-time favorite movies are Disney movies ... Oh , and I never had a crush on anyone except actors .. I once have a crush on a cashier guy of a bakery shop , but turns out , the guy is gay .

We both laugh so hard after she said that . How can she fell for a gay ? I mean like , god !

Me : Who are your actor crushes ?

Y/n : Lee Dong-Wook , Gong-Yoo , Park Hyung-Sik , Lee Jong-Suk , Kim Min-Jae , Lee Min-Ho , Ahn Hyo-Seop ... And many more .. *laughs* I can't even choose . They're all too handsome . I remember having like 1000+ photos of Lee Min Ho in my phone .. He is legendary . 

Me : How about now ? Do you have anyone that you like ?

Y/n : Urmm ... Do you have anyone that youlike ?

Me : Yupp .. She is like an angel . Now , how about you ? 

Y/n : Seems like a yes but ... I bet he like another girl . Who would fall for someone like me ? I mean like , I don't wear make-up , heels or fancy dresses . So .. Yeah .. I accept the fate , though ..

Oh my god ! If only I could tell her how gorgeous she is and all .. Urghh !! That guy should be very grateful . 

Me : Is he a person from our school ?

Y/n : Well , yes .

I know it .. It must be Dong-Min . 

Me : Well , then good luck .

Y/n : Good luck ? For ?

Me : Trying to get the guy you like . *smile playfully*

Y/n : Come on .. You've gotta be kidding me .. I think he will never look at me as a girl ..

Me : Why is that ?

Y/n : He knows me kinda well so ..

Now it's all clear in my vision .. Her crush is Lee Dong Min . Why ? Why should it be my own friend? WHYYYYY ?????!!!!!!