Beautiful

Changkyun's P.O.V 

Is beautiful just for visuals ? To me , beautiful can be ... memories too ..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We arrived home safely and as soon as we entered the gate , 

Monsta X : Surprise !! 

Me : Omo ! Oh , my god .. That almost killed me ..

Minhyuk : Umm ... Jooheon-ah .. Are you seeing what I'm seeing ? Am I hallucinating ? 

Jooheon : Nope ...I see it too .

Me : What ? Why ? I-I'm gonna park my motorbike ..

No One's P.O.V 

Jooheon : Hmm ... I smell something fishy .. 

They entered the house and not long after , Changkyun join them . 

Changkyun : So ... Let's go play games !!!

Minhyuk : But , I think we should talk something about you ...

Changkyun : I-I insist on playing games !

Hyunwoo : Okay , then 

Changkyun : *sees Y/n passing by to go to her room* Hyung , you go prepare first , I'll be back real fast . 

Then , Changkyun followed Y/n and entered her room . 

Changkyun's P.O.V 

Y/n : Oh , Changkyun-ah .. Wae ?

Me : A-Actually , I just wanna ask you ... I see ... You seems kinda like really really close to Dongmin .. Are you always that close to him ?

Y/n : Dongmin is the only person I know at school so ... Yeah . 

Me : Are you sure he is the only one you know ?

Y/n : Yes , and can you please make your way out since I have to change and work now .. Sorry .

Me : Fine then . 

The only one she knows ??!! What about me ? I know her too ! I go to my hyungs and we play games together . I can't help but feel a little upset . 

While we were playing the game , I suddenly heard Y/n screaming and it sounds like she's hurt . I paused the game and run to see what happened to her . 

Jooheon's P.O.V 

Me : I see the fish now ..

Hyungwon : I see it too ..

Hoseok : Should we go and see more ?

Minhyuk : Let's go !

Changkyun's P.O.V 

Me : Are you okay ? What happened ?

Y/n : I'm fine . I just slipped and fell . That's all . Sorry for being loud . 

She tried to stand by herself and she fall down again . 

Me : Yah ! Your foot is obviously sprained ! 

Y/n : No , I'm telling you , I'm perfectly fine .. Just go , the hyungs must be waiting .

Me : Stop being stubborn . 

I lifted her bridal style and start to walk away from the kitchen . Suddenly , I saw the hyungs right outside the kitchen . I just ignore them and walk to Y/n's room .