I'm OK

Changkyun's P.O.V 

Is Y/n okay ? Or not ? I'm dead worried right now .. I can't express this feeling . I bet I should leave her alone first .. Let's see if she's alright next morning . Now , I should sleep .. 

-The Next Morning-

I wake up like really early and get ready since I can't get a good sleep last night . After I am ready, I go straight to the kitchen , expecting Y/n to be there . 

She is there , but she doesn't seems okay ..

Me : Y-Y/n-ah .. Morning ! *smiles with killing dimples(lol)* (A/N : I swear those dimples can kill)

Y/n : M-Morning ! I see you're early today . 

Me : Well , yeah . 

I walk closer to her to face her but once I come in front of her , she turn to the other side . 

Me : So .. What are you cooking ?

Y/n : Just making some toast , fried rice , kimbap , and some other side dishes . 

Me : I see .. 

Y/n : Yupp .. Now .. Go and have your food . 

Me : Let's eat together .

Y/n : I didn't have my appetite .. But it's alright . You can eat first . 

Me : You didn't eat last night as well . Eat something for your energy . Plus , we have P.E class later .. You know you'll need a LOT of energy . 

Y/n : I am strong as usual okay ? 

She then go to her room . Something seems off . She talks to me but she didn't face me at all . Not even once ! And her last meal was probably yesterday morning . She used her energy to wake up , and even cook a lot of dish .

Yet she still didn't have her appetite ? 

-After Breakfast- 

Me : Does anyone saw Y/n ? I'm going to get  going now . 

Hye Rim : She said that she will go by herself since she left an incomplete homework under her desk . 

Me : She walked ?!

Eun Byeol : I think so ..

I ran to my motorbike and ride it as fast as I could . Why on earth is she using up her energy while all she had was water .. Or she didn't even drink water ? Oh , god !

I ran to my class and as I reached , I saw Y/n putting her head on her table and she seems really tired and pale . 

Me : Y/n-ah ! 

Y/n : Oh , hi Cha-

Me : Yah ! Why did you walk ? I told you that I 'll give you a ride but you're still stubborn don't you?

Y/n : I'm fine . Don't worry . 

She sounds kinda cold answering that . Now , I'm scared . 

Not long after , the other students arrived as well . The first subject on the schedule today is P.E . The most deadly subject .. Our P.E teacher is dead strict but he s very nice . He is just strict duing class . 

All students arrived at the field . 

Teacher : So .. All of you are late . You arrived 2 minutes late . Now , for your special present , line yourselves up and run around the school and come back here . Now , move !

The school is like , really big but .. I'm just fine .. I think all of us have already get used to it .. Unless , you're sick .. I swear , even I sometimes feel like dying on the way . 

We started running around the school . As we were running , Y/n slowly got left by her line . She run slower and slower but we all survived and we go back to the field . 

Teacher : Nice .. Now , in position . Girls on my left and boys on my right . 

I stand beside Y/n and she seems really tired and she seems to zone out . Her eyes are wide open but she seems blank .. 

Teacher : Now , everyone . In position for push-ups . Do 30 push-ups in synchronization . 

Everyone do what the teacher asked and we keep doing it again and again since we are not synchronized . Y/n already looks like a dead person . 

Me : *whisper* Y/n-ah . Are you okay ?

Y/n didn't said anything but just smiles and nods . 

-After P.E Class- 

We all went back to class after changing our clothes . 

All of a sudden , my homeroom teacher enters the class . 

Homeroom Teacher : Your teacher is not feeling well today . So , I'll replace her today . You can do your work and chat but don't be too loud , okay ?

All : Okay !!

Me : Y/n-ah ... Are you really okay ?

Y/n : *super weak voice* I'm .. really- *heads fell on the table* 

Me : Y/n ? Y/n ?! Teacher ! Y/n passed out !

Teacher : Quick ! Take her to the school nurse !

I lifted her up and take her to the school's nurse . 

Nurse : Oh , god ! What happened ?! 

Me : She just suddenly passed out after the P.E class and .. She is sick , by the way . 

The nurse checked her and come back to me after a while .

Nurse : Your friend seems to have a fever . When was the last time she had her meal ?

Me : Yesterday ?

Nurse : Oh . god ! Seriously ? And she also went through P.E class ? Then I think .. You need to call you friend's parents to take her home . Do you have their number or do you know anyone who knows ?

Me : I do have it .

Nurse : Then , can you dial their number ? *hands me her phone* 

I dialed Eomma's number on the nurse's phone .

Nurse : Hello ? Is this Y/n's guardian ? She passed out at school and I think it's better for you to take her home now .. Alright , then ... *hung up* Umm ... Changkyun , is it ?

Me : Yes ?

Nurse : I really hope that I can stay and explain the situation to her parents myself but I have a really important meeting to attend .. Can you help me to tell her parents some information ?

Me : Yeah , sure . 

Nurse : As soon as she wakes up later , give her some food and after that ask her to eat this medicine *hands medicine* she should eat this twice a day . Make sure to finish it all . Give her some rest at home . And most importantly , don't ever let her skip meals . I think that's all . Thank you so much ! I gotta go ! Bye !!

Me : No problem . 

Now I feel really bad for her . I guess I'll keep her company while waiting for Eomma .