Outta My Head

Y/n's P.O.V 

During recess , I just buy some food and I go back to my class . Suddenly , Daniel approached .

Daniel : Hey , digger . 

Me : What ?

Daniel : Don't get too mad , dear . I guess you have another guy . Who is that sugar daddy ? 

Me : I don't know what are you talking about .

Daniel : The one that answered the call . 

Me : None of your business .

Daniel : By the way ... I actually wondered .. How did you get yourself here ? This is like a really luxurious school that only rich kids come here . After your parents died , you fell poor . Your step-parent didn't even support you . Now I know . Your 'secret sugar daddy' helped . 

I start trembling 'cause all my bad past memories came back , attacking me , one by one , each day of suffering for 5 years .

Me : Shut it if you know nothing . Go away . 

Daniel : Why ? You wanna cry ? Tell your mom ? Oops ! You don't have one !

I just ran to the rooftop of school so that I didn't get bothered . I shouted and cried . I miss my family ! Why does he have to do that ?! What did I ever do to him ?! 

Changkyun's P.O.V 

After discussing about the concert with the hyungs , I went back to class and I Y/n's table with food but she isn't there .

Ari : Changkyunnie ~ Seems like digger ran off somewhere .

Me : What s**t is it this time?

Daniel : Oopsie ! It could be me .. I talked about her mom .

Me : S**T !

I really shouldn't leave her alone . With those brats . It's all my fault . Where could she be ? Rooftop ! I ran to the rooftop and saw Y/n alone . 

Me : Y/n-ah ! 

I run and hug her as soon as I saw her . 

Y/n : Changkyun ... I can't take this anymore .. Should I just follow my parents ?

Me : No , it's not nice to say that . I know that you just want to leave this earth . You want to went away . You want to be alone . I understand .. But for now , just hang on for a little more while , okay ? I know you can do it .

Y/n : I didn't even have that much of a confidence ... I don't know . 

Me : Trust me .. A little more while . 

Y/n : I'll try ..

Me : Now that's my girl ! Let's go ! Wipe away all those tears and wash your face . 

Y/n washed her face we both go to class . 

Y/n's P.O.V 

-School Ends- 

As I were about to go to Changkyun's motorbike , Daniel comes in my way . 

Daniel : Hey there . 

Me : What else do you want ? Happy enough seeing me sad ?

Daniel : You know what ? You think Changkyun will always come to you ? Snap out of your fantasy , digger ! Once he realized how you used him , he will go away . You think you deserve a guy ? Who would want to be with you , GOLD DIGGER !

Me : Say all you want to . Plus , we aren't even in a special relationship . We're friends , and as a friend , I know he's not like that .

Daniel : How long do you even know him to be so confident .

Me : I just want to remind you one thing .. And that is , even if you know someone LONGER , it doesn't mean that you know them BETTER . Even I didn't know how much of a devil you are .

I said and leave . I'm actually kinda scared that he could follow them . What if he do ? Will I be all alone again ? I've really had enough of it . I never would want to repeat those days .. 

Changkyun's P.O.V  

I waited for Y/n for a while and she's kinda late today . She walked and she seems like she's in a deep thought . 

Me : Y/n ? Are you okay ?

Y/n : Yeah ? Yeah .. I'm .. Okay .

Me : Let's go then .

We then went back home . In the evening , the hyungs came to my house and we rehearsed for the 'concert' . I'm really nervous yet so excited at the same time . 

-Dinner- 

Eun Byeol : I guess we haven't get our answers yet . 

Me : What answer ?

Min Ha : Stop the act . Running away to school didn't help .

Y/n : N-N-N-No .. It's ..

Hye Rim : First , when did you get married ?

Y/n : O-On my birthday ? Hehe ..

Hye Rim , Eun Byeol & Min Ha : WHAT ? HOW ?

Me : Relax .. Don't make Y/n choke again . It's when she was about to get married with the man in the 40's . I can't let that happen . So , I am the replaced groom . That's all . 

Min Ha : I see . What do you call each other now ?

Y/n : Names ? 

I covered my face from the side Y/n can see me and mouthed

Me : *mouth* Not yet . But soon .

They just nod and and eat .

Y/n : What did you say to them ?

Me : Nothing .

Y/n : Whatever . 

I just smile and signalled to them to keep it a secret .