Oh My !

Y/n's P.O.V

-One Week Later- 

Time really flies . It's been a week and this is the first time since five years ago , that I live the week very happily . Today , Mrs. Im is coming to take some from us to work with her . I don't think that I would be one of them since I am new . 

Hye Rim , Min Ha , and Eun Byeol is really excited . I am excited because I got to meet Nayeon eonni again . Cooking is now my daily routine and I've got better under Miss Kim's watch .

Everyone is now already waiting for Mrs. Im to arrive . I was washing the last plate when I heard everyone squeals in excitement . Mrs. Im enters and everyone is now seated in front of her , waiting for her to call the names . 

Mrs. Im : So ... The names are ... Eun Byeol , Hye Rim , Min Ha and lastly ... Y/n .

My eyes widened as I heard my name called . Eun Byeol , Min Ha , Hye Rim run to me and hug me tightly . The others congratulate us and said that they are happy for us all . The four of us packed our things and before going , I hug Miss Kim as tight as I can . 

Of course I am sad to leave but I am also kind of excited to see Mrs. Im's house . Seems like the four of us is going to be roommates again . After a 1 hour long ride , we arrive at the house . 

Mrs. Im : Kids , let's get inside . *smile*

We entered the enormous house . It's really really really pretty . Mrs. Im take us to a room . The four of us sat on the comfortable sofa .

Mrs. Im : Eun Byeol , Hye Rim , and Min Ha ... Do you want to go to school ?

Hye Rim : We prefer to not go to school , Mrs. Im .

Mrs. Im : I have decided to send Y/n to school . Her grades are good , she have a bright future , so I'll provide you school .

Me : Won't it be a burden ? I don't mind working as a maid . I don't want to be a burden .

Mrs. Im : Not even a little . This is my decision . You can't refuse , dear . I know you wnt to do it . Don't worry , okay ? Starting today , this is your house , okay ? You still cannot forget you duty to clean this house . You can divide the chores . That is all . I'll ask Nayeon to show you around the house . 

Four of us : Thank you so much , Mrs. Im ! *bow perfect 90 degrees* 

After that , we got a house tour with Nayeon eonni and it was so much fun . Finally , she bring us to our room . It's really big . Though the rooms has four beds and four closet , it's still really really spacious . 

Nayeon : I'm going to let you unpack and freshen up now ! Just ask me if you want to know anything !

Me : We are the ones who have to serve you , eonni .

Nayeon : Don't put it that way . I'm your eonni . Enough chit-chatting . Unpack and fresh up , okay ?

All of us freshen up and then unpack together . After unpacking , we go straight to the living room . 

Mrs. Im : You are right on time ! The boys are all here .

Hyungwon : Y/n aa~~ You are here too !!

Me : Hyungg ~~

Minhyuk : And she still insist to call us hyung ... Well , she is as strong as a boy , so ... It's acceptable . 

Everyone laugh . 

Changkyun : Hey , Eun Byeol , Min Ha , Hye Rim ! Is it nice here ?

Min Ha : Yes ... Sure it's nice . 

Everyone give a weird look towards Changkyun . Isn't it obvious that he hates me ? Whatever . I don't even care if he do . 

Me : *sigh* I'm going to the kitchen . 

Hyunwoo : Why , Changkyun ? What's wrong ?

Changkyun : You know I hate people who likes me , right ?

I heard them talking when they think I am away . He seriously thought I like him . WHY ON EARTH, WOULD I LIKE HIM ? We met exactly a week ago . Gosh , this guy have a problem . I friggin' hate him now . 

I prepared dinner for Mrs. Im and her family . The others helped me serve the food . Four of us eat at the kitchen . It still seems fancy to me , though . 

It's already night and all of us go to sleep after doing the dishes and laundry . 

-The Next Morning- 

I wake up and start doing my first duty after shower . I cook some fancy breakfast and serve it on the table . I prepared Mrs. Im's daily vitamin and Mr. Im's coffee . I also didn't forget Nayeon eonni's diet juice . We was told to prepare some things and we were given some brief yesterday .

I also prepare some food for my roommates . After eating , I do the dishes while others start cleaning the house . We divided the works . We would rotate the duties to make it fair . Today , I have to clean Nayeon eonni's room , sweep the 2nd floor , wash the dishes , clean tv room , gym, and some others . It sounds much but not at all .