THE MAKING OF WEST-ALLEN PART 2

THE WEST RESIDENCE
Joe waited downstairs while Nora and Allison helped Iris get ready.
When she finally came down in all her bridal glory, Joe was so emotional and he would have shed a few tears if she hadn't stopped him.
Iris: Don't you start crying Dad. I don't want to ruin my make-up.
Joe: I won't.... Baby girl, I can't believe you are getting married today.
Iris: I know. I can't believe it either.
Allison: Isn't she stunning? My poor brother might just have an heart-attack.
Nora: She looks just like her. Doesn't she Joe?
Joe: It's like she's standing right here. It's uncanny.
Iris: I look like who?
Joe: Your mother...
Iris: Dad......
Joe: I know, I'm sorry. I just can't help it today. I thought.... I don't know what I was thinking... I'm sorry.
Iris: Don't be. She left us Dad.... You did the best you could and I'm so grateful for you but if you make me cry on the happiest day of my life...I'm going to be really mad.
Joe: You're right...
Nora: We really should get going.
Allison: Yes... before Wally calls again.....
Joe: Are you ready?
Iris: I was born ready...Let's go meet my husband....

THE CHURCH
Cisco: Stop pacing man. They will be here soon.
Henry: He's right son....calm down.
Barry: Ace, why don't you call again...
Wally: If I call one more time, Allison will bite my head off.
Eddie: Deep breaths Barry. She'll be here any moment now.
Benny: Yeah Dad... Relax.
Barry: I can't wait for you to get married, I'm gonna laugh in your face....
Nora: We are here.
Barry: Mom...
Nora: Everything is fine. My beautiful boy, I can't believe you are getting married.
Barry: I know right?
Nora: We are starting right now.
Places everyone. I'm going to head back okay?
Barry: Yeah. Thanks Mom.

BRIDAL ENTRANCE

Wally:
It's always been a mystery to me.
How two hearts can come together and love can last forever
But now that I have found you I believe....
That a miracle has come when God sends the perfect one
Now gone are all my questions about why
And I've never been so sure of anything in my life...
I wonder what God was thinking when he created you...
I wonder if he knew everything I would need
Because he made all my dreams come true
When God made you,he must have been thinking about me

Allison:
I promise that wherever you may go
Wherever life may lead you
With all my heart,I'll be there too
And from this moment on, I want you to know
I'll let nothing come between us and I will love the ones you love
Now gone are all my questions about why
And I've never been so sure of anything in my life
I wonder what God was thinking
when he created you
I wonder if he knew everything I would need
Because he made all my dreams come true
When God made you,he must have been thinking about me.

Wally and Allison:
He made the sun, he made the moon
To harmonize in perfect tunes
One can't move without the other
They just have to be together
And that is why I know it's true
You're for me and I'm for you
Because my world just can't be right
Without you in my life...

Wally:
I wonder what God was thinking
when he created you
I wonder if he knew everything I would need
Because he made all my dreams come true
Allison:
Oh, he must have heard every prayer I've been praying
Cause he knew everything I would need

Wally:
When God made you
Allison:
I thank God he made you, yes he did
Wally:
When dreams come true
Allison:
You are my love, my love
Wally and Allison:
When God made you, he must have been thinking about me.

THE VOWS
Minister:Ladies and gentlemen, family and friends.We are here today to celebrate the union between Bartholomew Henry Allen and Iris Ann West. It is my understanding that you have written your own vows
Barry: That's right.
Iris: Yes.
Minister: Family and friends,I call upon you to bear witness as these two pledge to share the rest of their lives with each other
Barry: For a long time, I have dreamt about this day. The only thing that was missing from my dreams was the one standing beside me. I could never see her face, no matter how hard I tried and then when I saw your picture with Eddie, I was instantly smitten. There was something very familiar about you.
Ten years ago when I saw you at that music shop, I was drawn to you but it didn't occur to me that you were the girl from the picture until Eddie finally introduced us and in that moment, everything suddenly made sense. Finally, the girl from my dreams had a face, a voice and I knew that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you.
Eight years ago, we made a detour but I'm glad we are back on track with an unexpected miracle.
Before God, I make this promise to protect you. I will never make you cry. I will always be here for you. I will love you in good times and bad, in sickness and in health.
I promise to make you my priority for the rest of my life..to grow old with you. I love you Iris.
Iris: You have always been the source of my strength. I don't know how to go through this life without you and I don't want to learn. You have seen me at my best and worst and still you chose to be with me. I never believed in love being long term until I met you. You and me, we are the longest term there is. You are the only one for me Barry Allen. You always have and you always will. I can't promise to protect you from the sun but I can promise to hold your hand and walk with you. I can't promise to shield you from the rain but I promise to dance with you in the rain. I vow wherever you go, I'll go. If you ride, I'll ride. If you fight, I'll fight and if you ever die on me, I'm gonna die with you.
I love you Barry.
Minister: By the powers vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride........
I present to you Mr Barry Allen and Mrs Iris West-Allen.
Congratulations................