first day at DU (continue)

Guys I m very sorry for late update but I was stuck in exams but now I m free ..and yippeee😎

************************************

After Sona and jatin left ... kartik shakes Dev who was lost somewhere.

Dec come back to his senses and looked at him with confusion asked
" Kya hua kartik ? Kuch kaha Kya tune  ? Aur tu kahan tha ab tq?"
Kartik looked at him wide eyed and said
" excuse me mujhe ye tujhse puchna chahiye,,kab see bula ra hu sun hi ni raha ...kahan kho gya hai and ,and for ur kind information,,,m Tere saath hi aaya hu ,😆 aur Tere saath. Hi khda kab se ."
Dev said" wo m bas.,..chod kuch ni chal class chalte Hain" dev didn't tell him anything what he was thinking but little did he know that kartik knows everything he is thinking right now.

Kartik's pov

I know mere Bhai tu us Sonakshi k baare main soch Raha hai but mai tujhe uske baare sochne nhi dunga ...mujhe. Tujhe us ladki se during rakhna hai aur specially Jatin see
I know Sonakshi ki koi galti ni hai lekin I have to protect my Friend from that devil Jatin
Mujhe kuch bhi krke Sona ko dev ke khayal see bhi dur rakhna hai ..I will do it for my friend
Thinking so they entered the class

End of pov

While everyone was listening to professor someone was lost somewhere that. Someone is Dev Dixit (obviously)

Dev pov

Me and kartik were coming inside  college ,we were so much engrossed in our stupid talks that I didn't realize and I bumped into something very soft and I realize it's a girl before her body touched the ground I hold her from waist and prevent her from falling but I looked into her eyes I got lost ,,, oh my God ,,,I. Was mesmerized by her eyes..but wait her eyes were teary ..why is she crying...I felt bad seeing her crying..I felt a sudden urge to console her.wipe her tears.,,,and when I was about to wipe her tears someone pulled her harshly ,,,I looked at the person ,,I feel like punching him ,,who the hell is he ,,I thought that girl will say something to shut that guy but what she said next quite surprised me ,,she was giving him explaination ,,,but why ,,,who is this person ,,,before I could ask him..he pulled her and ....kissed her ...what is going on..... He called her jaan ,, Shona,,,why I felt bad,,, don't know,,,but then he introduced himself as Jatin Roy..her fiance,,,I felt bad ,,,he said stay away from her,,,really ,,, possessive lover,,,urghhh,,,but all the tym girl was silent ,,was looking at their interwined hands ,,,but wait she is afraid,,,but why ,,they are engaged so they can hold hands but she was neither happy nor sad but was afraid,,urghhh ,,o my god ,,I think I m. Over thinking,.she was also a random girl like other girls,,,stop ok now,,,girls think about Dev Dixit ok not Dev Dixit think about girls..

End of pov

After dragging Sona from dev and kartik ,Jatin took Sona to a silent corner under the stairs and pinned her to the wall and said ,
" So sweetheart,what was that ,,haan... Can't u see while walking,, or else u intentionally bumped into him ,haan,,tell me why are u so silent ,,,listen to me very carefully baby,,,even if u beg to him or anyone else no one is going to help you ,,u get that baby"
Saying so he pressed his body against her.ask her to speak. Sona was in tears and tried to speak.
" Jatin m..mm..Mai vo ....class kk.ke liye late ....h..ho ri thi ..au..aur m...."
Jatin shushhed her by placing a finger over her lips and said,
" Don't cry baby ,u know I hate ur tears ... whatever the reason is ... next tym don't repeat this mistake.ok."
Sona just nodded..and tried to move but Jatin was in no mood to let her go .Sona looked at him quizzically then realized what he is looking ...he was continuously staring at her lips ..and tried to close the distance when Sona pushed him and ran to her class
Jatin stand their laughing sarcastically at her and brushed his fingers in his hairs..and said ..."for how long will u run from me Sona ,,one day I u will be mine ,,I swear that" saying so he left from their.
Sona entered the class after washing her face and sat down ,when Elena along with ria entered the class and sat beside Sona ,, Elena put her hand on her shoulder and assured her with her eyes. And ria also hugged her and the professor enter the class and soon the lecture start .
After sometime lunch brake start and everyone was leaving when ria told them
" guys aj mere Bhai ne ye college join Kiya hai ,,so m na unke paas ja ri hu ,,ok ,,fr next class me milte
Hain,,bye
Saying so she left leaving Elena and Sona alone ,,Elena told her if she want to join   her and Vicky in lunch but Sona refused her that she will have her lunch alone and that she is going to canteen .and they left

************************************
Plz vote and comment it takes nothing friends
Precap :- Sona and dev meeting
again and jatin as always present their
Love all😘😘😘