knowing truth

Devakshi were very happy together,, but little did they know, that their happiness is only short lived.
After two days
Sonakshi was calling dev continuously but he wasn't picking up the call she goes to college but he wasn't there , she asked kartik ,, but he also doesn't know and they both started finding him . They asked his parents but they told he wasn't home yesterday they thought he is wid Sona  ,,Sona become restless ,, something is wrong ,she knows , kartik was also getting tensed . When Jatin came from nowhere ,, and said" Sona Chalo mere saath abhi , tumhe kuch dikhana h,, " Sona said" Jatin vo Mera imp class h muj.." Jatin cut her" mne kaha na now means now " and started dragging her.when kartik stopped him" Jatin vo bol rhi h na , k class h to Jane do "" Jatin glared him and said" u just stay out of it understand, she is mine I will do what I feel like wid her" and dragged her. Kartik felt like something is wrong. He immediately called on the other no of dev from which he was calling Jatin but it was not working. He got tensed. He made a call.
************************************
On the other hand Jatin was driving like maniacs , Sona was worried very much bcoz of dev and now Jatin is giving her heart attack. She kept on looking at him.  When they reached he. Pulled her out of the car. And took her inside. It was looking like a old factory. Sona got afraid looking at the place. She was almost running behind him. Then Jatin took her inside a room where was all dark. She was scared. When Jatin stand behind her and said " Sona tumhe yahan kisi se milvane aaya hu ,, dekhna chahti ho kisse ,,lo dekho," and switch on the lights. Sona gasped looking at the person and started shivering when Jatin hugged her from behind and said" surprised much,,hmm?" Sona was in tears and whispered " DEV"
************************************
Here kartik called his friend and asked him about the no. And asked him  to track the no he want to know details about this number and calls . He said" kartik the no u r telling about is switched off from yesterday Before it got switched off it was being tracked, after tracking of no it was switched off after two hours. Kartik joined the strings and gasped " shit it means , Mera doubt sahi tha ,, Jatin ko pta chal gya h ,, ab Kya kru m, isi liye vo subah Sona ko aise le gya ,,wait kahi usne dev ke saath kuch,,no no mujhe vaha pohchna hoga,, isse pehle vo kuch kr paye. " He asked his friend to track jatin's no. Who told it will take tym ,he was scared for both of them and told him to do it fast.
************************************
Here Sona was shivering with fear and was standing their ,when Sona said " j..j..aa.aaatinn.yee hh t.utumne ddddevvv kooko aisse kkyu baandh r..rakhhaaa.h". She asked with difficulty. Jatin turns her " so sad Sona ab bhi nhi jaanti ho k ye yaha kyu h ,, haan ,, ye jaan te huye bhi u dare to betray me ,, how dare u ,u bitch" he spat at her and slapped her she fell down and  Sona winced in pain, and cried. Sona said" plzzz Jatin , dev ko kuch mat krna ,, plz tum Jo kahoge m krugi ,,plz usse chod do, m usse kabhi nhi milugi , kabhi baat nhi krugi ,plz Jatin leave him" Jatin pulled her up by her hairs and she cried even louder" ek baar isse zinda chodne ki glti kr k dekh chuka hu,, tumhe lgta h I m idiot Jo use fr see chod dunga.. not now baby , boht khel khel liya tum logo ne ,, ab Meri baari ,,or tum iske liye ro rhi ho,, really arey ye to abhi thodi der me mar jayega ,, fr m tumhara Kya kruga uski tension lo," Sona hold his feet and said" plz Jatin tumhe Jo krna h mere saath krlo plz usse jaane do ,,plz Jatin plz Jatin " and cried but he just walked to dev and emptied a jug of water dev coughed loudly ,Sona looked at him,, and then dev open his eyes slowly. And looked at surrounding and then at Sona, he looked at his condition and then a crying Sona he asked" Sona what happened, sonna Kya hua bolo mujhe tum yaha kase aayi" when Jatin came in front" m laya isse yaha ,, socha company ho jayegi tumhe,, kyu khushi nhi Hui tumhe Sona ko yaha dekh k, Meri baby to tumhe yahan dekh k boht khush h, Haina Sona" and kissed on her cheeks . Dev yelled" don't touch her,, u bastard ,, don't go near her" Jatin laughed and said" bravo,is haalat me bhi itni akkad h tum me ,not bad ,but ek baat yaad rakho , is waqt tum is haalat me nhi ho k mujhe warn kro smjhe "and punched him on his face. Sona cried" Jatin plz don't do this ,,plz tum Jo kahoge m krugi. ,,plz usse chod do" dev yelled " no Sona , don't beg to him ,, I will kill him, u don't have to worry,, m nhi choduga isse plz tum himmat mat haaro" Jatin kicked him and said" just shut the fuck up,, don't u dare to talk to her, " and goes to chair holding Sona wid him and sat in front of dev and pulled Sona on her knees and hold her hairs, dev tried to open his ropes but in vain, he was yelling. Jatin spoke" mne zameen asmaan ek kr Diya isse haasil krne me, or tumne Mera saara plan barbaad kr Diya ,, not done,, u know I love her so much ,,Mera obsession h ye, I can do anything to keep her wid me,, but dekho na Sona baby tumne Kya kiya ,,m to tumse Shaadi krne vala tha,,, tumhare saath m boht polite hogya tha ,,, is liye tumhe wings lgg gye haina,, mere pyaar ka mzaak bna Diya na tumne,, mere piche tum iske saath ayashi krri thi,,, lekin ab tumhe m btauga ,, Jatin Kon h or Kya KR skta h,, ab tq to m tumhe izzat ki life dene vala tha ,apni wife bnaana chata tha,,, but ab tum vo bnogi Jo tum ho ,, Meri rakhael," dev shouted " Jatin I will kill u ,, u bloody fucking Piece of shit I will kill uh" and was opening his rope but it didn't open. Jatin just laugh evily , and said" ab tumne apna muh khola na to tum soch nhi skte ,, m Kya kruga,, ask Sona m Kya KR skta hu but isse pehle I have to deal with Sona , I have to tell her what a grave mistake she has done. "And pulled her wid him and tied her to ropes. Sona looked at him horrified and asked Sona to be ready  and dev was looking at him helplessly . When Jatin removed his belt and looking at this  dev shouted " noo Jatin nhi ,,I will kill u if u hurt her " but Jatin just ignored him and said " I m sorry baby but u have to learn a lesson" saying so he hitted her wid belt and Sona shouted" DEVVV" AND cried. Jatin looked angrily and again hit her this tym she shouted more painfully"devvv" Jatin shouted and hit her " say his name again and see the consequences but she continues to shout his name " dev was continuously trying his best to open the rope when after so many hits Sona was bleeding at some parts and was half conscious when Jatin came to dev" u know why I really feel jealous sirf is liye nhi kyuki vi tumse pyaar krti h ,,no ,,but u have touched her first, u had her before me ,, first tym isse dekha tha na tabhi soch liya tha,,she will be in my bed" dev shouted" kameene,,. U don't know, what u r inviting" but Jatin continued " but jab mujhe pta lga na k ye pregnant h ,, tab to Mann Kiya,, k bs isse maar hi daalu ,but isse Marne see pehle mne soch rakha tha,,, ek raat to pak.." dev hitted him with his legs which rope is opened but hands were still tied. Jatin flinched" tumhe to m choduga nhi,,, lekin usse pehle tumhe itna kuch dekhna pdega na k tum khud kahoge k plz Jatin maar do mujhe" dev looked at him confused" Kya meaning h tumara",, when Jatin whisper in his ears" wahi Jo tum soch rhe ho ,, I m going to show u what I wanted to do wid her, all the fantasies I m going to fulfill in front of YOU" dev was seeing red when his rope was loosing but does not open. Jatin said to all his men to leave him alone wid Sona and dev , all his me left and now only devakshi and Jatin were there.
Jatin goes to Sona and opened her ropes. And hold her tightly by waist Sona was not in right state. But was flinching with his touch. When Jatin started kissing her Sona was pushing him but he was stronger.and dev was shouting from behind . After sometime Jatin pulled and said" u taste more delicious than I have thought. " And she try to run but he tore her sleeves. She fell down on ground and before she could up, Jatin hovered over her ,, and tore her kurti half she was crying he was about to remove her inners when someone pulled him from behind and punched him , it was dev who was now fuming before he could go to Jatin he immediately gave his jacket over Sona who was lying halfly conscious, then he turned to Jatin and started hitting him black and blue , he was hitting him like he was some killer. Sona was trying to stop him not to kill him but he was raged and she was also going unconscious, he started looking for something, he found a rod and and was about to kill him when Jatin spoke shocking him" mujhe to maar Doge , lekin agar m  Marr gya to tumhe Kon batayeega k  tumhara bacha kahan h" dev asked " Kya Matlab h tumhara, " Jatin laughed evily" tumhara bacha zinda h ,, aur tumne mujhe maar Diya to tum kaise pta lgaoge k vo Kahan h" the rod fell down from his hand he looked shocked he remembers Sona words" he killed our baby" then jatin's words" tumhara bacha zinda h" words shuffle in his mind while finding the opportunity Jatin picked the rod and was about to hit him when a gunshot was heard . It was kartik and his uncle DSP. He shot him Jatin fell down ,dev looked at kartik. Who came to him ,he cried dev said" kartik vo vo Jatin ne kaha" kartik said " I know mne suna usne Kya kaha but is tym Sona ko dekh ja kr abhi use zrurt h Teri ,, iske baare me baad me baat krnege. " Dev remembers her and goes to her and try to wake her up but she doesn't woke up so he picked her up and took to hospital. The police took jatin's dead body out and left.dev was in ambulance and was holding her hand but jatin's words kept ringing in his ears
TUMHARA BABY ZINDA HAI
************************************
Plz vote and comment,sry for late update,, and also will update nxt chapter soon
Precap:- healing love
Till then
Bye
Love all😘😘😘😘😘