hurtful moment

There was a dead silence everywhere,,. After three gunshots. Dev was sitting on his knees,, and was crying,, thinking gun was shooted on Danish,, when he heard a sound,, PAPAA... He immediately looked up to see his son standing there all safe,, he hugged him tightly,, and cried" thank God ur safe baby,,thank God,,but vo gunshot.." he looked behind to see Raina fallen on the floor,, blood all over her body. He was shocked ,,did she shot herself,, but then he looked behind to see the person who shot her. .....Mr Roy...was standing there still pointing gun at her with a shocked expression,, did he just shot his own daughter,, Dev looked at him and said" Mr Roy aap ne.... Yeh.." he trailed off when Mr Roy looked at him and then at Raina" kuch cheezo ko aise hi khatam hona hota hai,, Meri beti ka end mere haatho likha tha,,, or yahi sahi tha,, Mai usse kisi ki life barbaad krte chup chaap dekhta Raha  ,,lekin ab or nhi ,, ab plz yahan see chale jao,, mujhe thodi der apni beti ke pass akele chod do" he said in a monotone. Dev knew he isn't in a good state of mind,, so he stood there far from there but didn't left the place,, Mr Roy went towards her,, slowly and sat beside her body and caressed her hairs and face,, and took her head in his lap" I m sorry beta ,,ho   sake to is helpless baap ko maaf kr Dena,, Meri vajah se Jatin gya ,,kyuki agar isse Maine roka hota to aaj vo bhi thik hota or Meri beti bhi,, mujhe maaf krdo,, mujhe pta hai,,aj nhi to Kal dev Tere khillaaf saboot iktha krke tujhe jail bhijwa skta tha,,, isliye mere pass koi Rasta nhi tha,,beta,,,, mujhe pta hai tu mujhe maaf nhi kregi,,or mujhe saza Dena chahti hogi,, or mujhe pta hai Meri saza Kya hai,,tum dono ko khone ke baad Mai bhi is duniya mein Kya krunga" he took out the gun and was about to shot himself,, but dev stopped him and said" noo sir,, un dono ko unke paap ki saza mili hai,, aap kis baat ki saza le rahe Hain,,it's not fare " but he said" nhi dev mujhe mat roko, Mera mar jana hi thik hai,,mujhe mat roko" he wasn't stopping when a voice stopped him" DAADUU" he looked at little boy,, who was holding his hand with teary eyes,, he said" Danish..beta,, mujhe mat roko beta" but he came and sat beside him and said" daaduu Raina aunty gandi thy,, isliye unhe god ne maara ,,but aap to boht acchhe ho,, aap to mujhe kitna pyaar krte thy,jab papa yahan nhi thy,, plz daaduu mujhe chod k mat jaao ,,plzz" and he cried . Mr Roy melted with his voice
And hugged him tightly. " I m sorry merr Bache Meri vajah se tujhe kitna dard sehna pda, m sorry" Danish said" daaduu ache Bache rote nhi,, ab promise kro,, kabhi mujhe chod kr nhi jaoge" he smiled and said" I promise" . And they hugged . Dev was looking at this with awe. He was mesmerized by his sons bonding with this stranger. He said that Mr Roy loved him when papa was not around,,dev thought they really owe this man,,so much,, really he is great personality. Then they got up and Mr Roy said" acha dev ab tum isse or sonakshi ko lekar yahan see India chale jao,,or kabhi laut kr is jaga mat aana,,Mai bhi tumhe vahi miluga,, bs apni family ka dhyaan rakhna" dev said sir aap bhi hmaare saath chliye. But he said"no abhi mujhe yaha yeh sab clear krvana hai,, so that koi case na bne"
. Dev nodded and left after taking bessing from him . He straight way,,went to Sona's house to tell her everything ,,when he enters inside the room Sona looked at there disheived state and asked looking concerned" yeh Kya hua tum dono ko,,Danish ,,,baby yeh chot kaise lgi,,dev tum batao Kya hua yeh" dev said" relax Sona,,yaha baitho or suno,, and he told her everything,,Raina lerning the truth,, kidnapping Danish,,Mr,Roy shooting Raina,, and Danish calling him daaduu,,Sona burst into.tears hearing this,, she hugged both of them so tightly,, and said" thank God tum dono safe ho,,kuch nhi hua tum dono ko,,, or Mr Roy unko to Mai kaise thanku,,bolun mujhe smjh nhi aa Raha,,o god dev hmaari problems khatam ho gyi Hain,, I can't believe this,,thnku bhagwaan g" . They trio smiled and hugged while as always the fourth person felt left out,,and cried but someone else was also present there,,who also mimicked devakshi ,,the trio looked at both devakshi and guess who,..our lovely Kartik was also pouting like devakshi they three laughed at them and came to them and a family hugggy... Kartik said" I m so happy guys,, for u,, ChLo abhi zyada late nhi krte,, Hume India Jana chahiye,,I can't wait to meet Ria," he immediately bites his tongue,, ND looked at them they both laughed at him,, .
After a week they came to India,,it took complete two hours to explain both the family what had happened in their life,, two years ago,,,however all elders were angry bcoz they would have told them about there problems,,but they never did,, but eventually danish's cute face made them forget there anger,, and they forgive them.. after that all had there food then retired to their rooms,,while,, Danish after pleading to his parents went to his grandparents room as he want to spend tym with them. Here in the room,,dev was trying to go close to Sona but there little princess was wide awake,,bcoz she slept all day,,and now wasn't sleeping,,she was gawking at his dad sitting beside him while he was lying on bed,, she was trying to gain his attention but papa is in a naughty mood,,wanna spend tym wid Mumma,, but how can they when lil devakshi is here. Lol,,if it wasn't enough,,Sona came out wearing a beautiful yet sexy nighty,, looked at her Mumma' she squeals and smiles,,but papa dear's state is not good ,,when she came towards them she took devakshi in her embrace try to make her sleep while dev said" this is not fare,,tumhe pta bhi hai,,yeh itni jaldi nhi soyegi,, tum jaan boojh kr ye pehan kr aayi ho,, mujhe preshan krne ke liye" Sonakshi still patting devakahi back said" what are u talking about,, Mai kyu aapko preshaan krne lgi,,, Mai to Roz hi pehnti hu ye raat ko sone ke tym" dev jumped in horror" really,,mere saamne to pehna nhi" she said" jab see devakshi Hui hai,, tab se raat Mei yahi pehnti Hun,,Mera Matlab aise nighties pehnti hun" dev said" kab soyegi princess" but Sona still holding her near her Chest,,leaned on dev who immediately wrapped his arms around her,,now Sona was laying on him half on bed,, and devakshi over him,,Sona said" dev ,ab Hume koi problem nhi hogi na" dev said" haan Sona ab koi nhi aayega hmaare beech" leaning on her,,he kissed her forehead.
************************************
Second last chater of our story,,hope you all liked this one,,I need comments friends,, last chapter hai,,ab to banta hai na,,or plzz mere saath bne rahyega,, hum kahin nhi ja rahe Hain jaaani!!!
Precap:- epilogue and new story
Till then be safe at home
Bye
Love all,😘😘😘😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️❤️