U R MINE

Guys u all know what happened at Australia , pray for the animals  🙏🙏🤲🤲
*****************************

Sona woke up wid a headache , ohh god what's wrong wid me , then she remembers everything happened in club her getting jealous, then drinking she left seeing dev and and Natasha dancing ,, after what happened,,oh I can't remember after that ,,oh I shouldn't have drink that , my head is spinning aahhhhh she hold her head in her hands, " yes u shouldn't have been drunk , it was so difficult to handle u in that state" she looks up at the sound, find dev standing wid a smirk and a tray in his hands , she turns away , remembering him last night, dev came to her and sat beside him before she could say something he said " ye lo pehle ye pee lo, hangover utar jayega, fir ldna jitna ldna hai , okay" Sona wanted to refuse but then she needed this headache to go , so she start drinking , when dev said " so tell me Sona...kshi ,, why did u drink last night, hmm? "Sona almost chocked on her drink , and looked at him and think what do I say that I was jealous of u , and I don't even know the reason, but then anger overtook her of when he had not even asked her to come wid him and she angrily said " Meri mrzi , and it's none of your business, okay" and gets up but before she could go dev pulled her closer and before she could register he pulled her down him , and asided her flicks and said " it is my business Sona, ye tumne mrzi see nhi Kiya , m btau tumne yeh kyu Kiya ? " Sona start stuttering" k..kkk..kyuu?" And dev leaned more closer and said. " Bcoz u were jealous" and smirked. Sona's eyes widened and thinks shit how did he know but she couraged herself and pushed him and without any eye contact said " no I m not jealous ,, okay and why would I ,, stop dreaming. Okay " and was going when dev hold her hand and pinned her to the wall , and caged her in his arms and looked into her eyes " u were Sona , u were jealous Sona , u was not able to see me and Natasha together that's why u drink, u were JEALOUS" Sona was feeling nervous but said" no I am not jealous"  She stuttered without any eye contact . Dev placed a finger over her lips , and a said " look into my eyes Sona and say that u don't get affected by my close proximity with someone else, that u were not jealous last night, look here and say" he made her look into his eyes, Sona was already very much confused with her inner feelings and now dev's questions made her vulnerable,her eyes got teary, and she cried , dev was shocked, but Sona spoke first and said" haan dev I m jealous , I was jealous,, (sniffs)  I was not able to see u with someone else but I don't know why I m feeling like this,, I m sorry " she was crying, dev was grinning happily and wiped her tears and said " I know what it's called , its not jealousy,it's something else"
Sona looked at him teary and said " what" dev said " it is love Sona , u love me , as much as I love u , yes Sona I LOVE U Sona, I love uh so much Sona "and pulled her closer , by now Sona also somewhere know that she has fallen for him, her heart was beating so fast ,  and thinks do I really love him ,, yes her heart shouted , she remembers the moments spend wid him and relized yes I love him , I really do love him ,, omg I love him " dev snapped at her bcoz she was zoned out , then she looked at him and blushed ,dev knew she also loves him , she had confessed last night but he now wanted to hear it from him again in sobber form , she was looking down he placed a finger under her chin and made her look at him "sona I know u don't love me I think  I had said too much , I m sorry , I wouldn't have said that but I told what I felt, sorry for troubling u , I will leave now , " Sona try to say " dev nhi vo I..I...llo." dev stopped her " no Sona I know what u will say , but I don't wanna hear it , plz ," and was going Sona try to say but he wasn't listening finding no choice she pulled him and without giving a chance  kissed him dev was shocked but then responded her and wrapped his arms and pulled her more closer Sona was finding entrance and then she gets it after that she pulled out And said" u idiot Don't u know to listen what is other person is saying , now shut up and listen , I also love u too , I love uh even more than uh, and yes I m jealous and dare if u look at any other girl than me ok ,,I m telling uh , I will first kill that girl and then uh ,, u get that,U R Mine Mr. Dev Dixit, understood" dev smirked and pulled her closer and said" acha g , Sona I didn't know ur. So dominating , well who have a girl like uh , why he would look at other girl , but I must tell uh this kiss was more passionate than the last night's. "Sona was all flushed she relized what she said and blushing , pushed dev and ran out of the room . Dev was on cloud nine and came out of the room , and found kartik and hugged him tightly, kartik knew what must have happened. "I m so happy for u dev " .

After few days
Marriage preparation were being done , on mehandi ceremony Sona also have applied mehandi of dev's name , dev was more than happy , to know that she belongs to him . They were so much in love wid each other , only kartik and Neha knows about them and we're very happy, during the ceremonies they used to steal tym for their Romance .

It was yet another day Sona was out wid girls for shopping, no boys were allowed, dev was sad but Sona is stubborn than him.
They were in a shopping mall when Sona bumped into someone, who said it's okay , but was looking at her lustfully she felt uncomfortable and and left but the guy was coming behind her when she tries to enter inside changing room , he reached her was touching her inappropriate Sona slapped him and he also pushed her she fell and she also gets hurt but she stand s up and start hitting him wid legs and punches, everyone comes their and Neha held Sona management call the police and let the boy got arrested . Everyone appreciate her for bravery .. Neha took Sona out and called kartik and tells him everything , he immediately comes their and took them to villa . They decided not to tell anyone specially dev . Kartik was denying but Sona convinced him , and then she retired to her room .
She was in her room when dev came , she smiled acting all ok , dev came and hugged her tightly, she hisses in pain , but kept mum , dev try to get cozy wid her when his hand reached her lower back, where is exactly she is hurt, she can't take it so hissed loudly and pulls away , dev looked at her shockingly and said " did I hurt u Sona , tell me" Sona said " n..no
No dev it's just a little pain " dev held her forearm concerned but that was a wrong move , she cried even loundly , by now dev know something is wrong he looked suspiciously Sona looked away now dev came to her and said" now u must tell me what happened or I need to know by myself" Sona knew their is nothing she can hide so tells him, dev fisted his hands and was getting angry like fire but Sona hugged him tightly and said " calm down dev , I m fine, I have taught him a lesson" u calm down plzzzz" dev calms down and hugged her but he touched her wound dev immediately pulled away n took her to bed and start unbuttoning his shirt, Sona tried to stop him but dev said I m just applying ointment, relax ,she let him do what he does , he removed shirt and she was only in her inners , dev looked at her back it was getting blue he was getting angry how dare that bastard, and applied it Sona arched when his hand touched her , dev applied over her scars then she was try to wear shirt dev stopped her and said let me heal u , and kissed over her wound she moans a little, he then kissed every scar and then made her lay down and was stroking her hairs said mischievously to lighten her mood " tumne mujhe btaya kyu nhi itna a kuch ho gya , u deserve a punishment" Sona pouted said sorry dev quickly pecked her pout and said" na sorry won't work baby , ur punishment is u r coming wid me for a special date tonight ok " Sona could say anything he capture her lips and said "I don't like No" and smiled .

The love birds are so happy , but little did they know, that a new trouble have came in their life.
The time when Sona made the boy arrest beside everyone someone was really amazed and was drooling over her and was thinking of the way to get here and the person is none other than Mr Jatin Roy. He called his man's and ask him to collect info about that girl , and said "u will be mine darling very soon and smirked.
***********************************
.Plz Vote and comment
Precap:- devakshi passionate date night , 🔥🔥🔥 and trouble comes
Love all😘😘😘😘
Bye