3D life😎😎😎

After they planned everything dev started living with Raina in New York, and met Danish,, and Dev and Danish mingled with each other easily. Dev told Danish about Sonakshi being his mom and told him that she will come to meet them soon, as she is out for some work.
After sometime they found out that sonakshi is pregnant, when Dev came to know about this, he was on cloud nine,, and he said first pregnancy to hum saath enjoy nhi kr paaye lekin I won't let history repeat itself, so he with help of Kartik brought Sona to New York. THere after giving excuse of office work, as he have to stay late night at office to Raina ,, he would spend his time with Sona,, he had also appointed nurse for Sona in his absence,, Everytime she need to go for check up Dev would always manage to come with her ,, and just like that when the day of delivery came he spent whole three days with Sona at hospital, saying that he has to go to business trip,,when he first took devakshi in his arms he himself cried like a baby,, he was so happy as if he had whole world under his feets,, he even said to Sona " hmara  Danish bhi itna chotta hoga na ,Sona ,,bechaara ustym kitna akela hoga,, pta nhi kiss ne uska ache see khyaal rakha hoga ya nhi,,Mai is Raina ko choduga nhi ,I promise Sona" . After they started living there, Dev also had to take care of Danish,, but he never complained, about it ,,he was taking care of his family ,, Sona then also went back to India, and there she started taking care of dixit Industry, and family ,, whenever she would get chance she would go to new York, as planned they didn't told anyone about anything. Dev and Sonakshi were taking care of their kids, and we're giving time to each other also.
Flahsback ends

Raina went to India. And as promised Dev made a plan to make Sonakshi meet Danish. When Dev told Sonakshi that he will bring Danish at her home this Sunday. Sonakshi was really happy, here Dainsh was also very much Happy,, as he was eager to meet his mumma. And sister.
Dev and Danish we're on there way to Sona's house,, while Dev was giving glances to Danish ,who was holding an envelope very close to him,, Dev asked him again and again what is this , but he just shrugged and said" I will give it to Mumma only, it's our secret" dev chuckled. And thought such a Mumma's boy.
Here Sona was all excited she decorated the whole room wore herself a purple and blue combo color saree,, that's danish's fav color and same goes with Devakshi ,,she also was wearing a beautiful blue frock. Looking like a fairy. She was not able to understand what is so special that they are so dressed up so nicely. And was squealing sitting on bed. While Sonakshi was going crazy she after preparing everything stand in front of devakshi and started talking to her. " Baby jab Danish aayega,,to mai usse kaise milugi ,,I mean Kya bolugi,, hlo m ur Mumma,, nooo " and makes faces while devakshi also makes faces seeing her. Sona looked at her face and said" u r making fun of me,,I m hell nervous,,usse mai achi to lagugi na, vo mujhse naraaz to nhi hoga, vo gussa to nhi ho jayega,,kahin vo.." she trailed off when devakshi kissed her on cheeks,,Sona looked at her little bundle of joy who was looking at her and was smiling widely on her victory of shutting her Mumma's mouth,,Sona pinched her nose" tum boht naughty hogyi ho ,,ye sab Dev se sikhti ho na,,Mumma ko distract kaise krna,hai" and kissed her cheeks . When the door knocked, Sona's heart skipped a beat, she placed devakshi on bed and after taking a deep breath, she opened the door and saw Dev standing there smiling widely,and took in her appearance and winked at her ,, she looked at him frowned ,,was about to ask about Danish when she noticed a child with blindfold standing behind him,,holding something in his hands,wearing a kids back tuexdo looking all handsome same as his father, she smiled widely,, and looked at Dev,,who gestures her to enter inside,and stay quiet. They all went inside,,looking at Dev, devakshi squealed loudly,Dev also smiled ,and gave her a flying kiss.
Then dev said" so Danish ,,do u know where we are right now"
Danish said" I don't know papa,, jaldi see batao,, mujhe Mumma see milna hai" .
Sonakshi was in tears now,, Dev said" so Danish hum is waqt Mumma ke Ghar pe Hain,,or Mumma aapke saamne Hain,,or abhi on the count of three,,I will remove ur blindfold and then u can see ur Mumma,ok" . Ok he said.
Then he said holding the knot in his hands," one....twooo......annddd..three...."
And he opened it sudden light made him close his eyes.
Sona also has her eyes closed,, as she wasn't able to see his reaction what if he doesn't like her,,or get angry at her for leaving him.
Danish opened his eyes and looked at the girl standing there from top to bottom and her face,, he looked back at Dev and mouthed Mumma?
Dev nodded and Danish smiled and silent tears made there way from his eyes,,he ran towards her and hugged her tightly and cried" Mumma" when he said Mumma Sona opened his eyes, and looked down at her son who was hugging her and what his baby is crying,, she immediately bend down and hugged him tightly,, and cried,,Dev was also in tears,,he made his way to devakshi who was looking at everyone not understanding what is happening,, Dev picked her and kissed her cheeks, .
Danish said" Mumma u came,,aap aa gye,,Mumma itni late kyu aaye,, Maine aapko boht miss Kiya Mumma,, I missed u Soo much,,abhi mujhe chod k mat Jana Mumma,,agar Jana hai to mujhe saath lekar Jana" . Sonakshi kissed on his face,and said" I missed u too baby,, I missed u Soo much,, or ab Mai tumhe chod kr kahin nhi jaungi, ab hum hmesha saath rahenge,,ok baby" Danish kissed her cheeks and said" I love u Mumma" Sona said" I love u too bacha". Then Danish said" Mumma aap to Hume us din hospital mein bhi mile thy na,, aapne tab kyu nhi bataya" Sona looked at him as what to answer then Dev spoke from bed" actually us din hum galti see mil gye ,,Mumma to aapse special occasion pe milna chahti thy,,achi jagah pe,, ache tym pe,,or aapko surprise Dena chahti thy,,to isliye,unhone us din nhi bataya" Danish smiled and then said" arey Mumma Maine aapke liye kuch laya hai" he took the envelope and gave it to her,Sona smiled and opened it it was a small card he said" Mumma Maine school mein first tym mother's day pr yeh banaya tha" Sona just hugged him tightly

 Then Danish said" Mumma aap to Hume us din hospital mein bhi mile thy na,, aapne tab kyu nhi bataya" Sona looked at him as what to answer then Dev spoke from bed" actually us din hum galti see mil gye ,,Mumma to aapse special occasion pe milna ch...

( On backside he had written this)

Sona showed it to dev who was surprised to see how beautifully he had made this card.
He also came and hugged him tightly. But this small gesture dobesn't liked by someone and she shouted loudly. They all looked at her sitting on bed crying her heart out ,,before the parents could go ,,Danish ran towards her,and said"OMG papa,,Mumma she is my sister,,devashki" and picked her in his arms but she cried more loudly ,, Danish said". Ohh devashki,, don't cry,,I m ur brother,,see I got this for u" he brought two chocolate for her,,devakshi smiled through tears, and took both of them from him ,he said" ohh devashki is so cute,, papa" when he again said devashki,, devakshi shouted,nwwoooo..
Danish got scared and placed her on bed, Dev chuckled and came to them,, when Danish said" papa ye devashki mujhe dekh kr shout kyu KR rhi hai,,Maine chocolate bhi Diya, doesn't she like me" Dev said" no baby aisa nhi hai,, use gussa is liye hai kyuki uska naam Devashki nhi Devakshi hai" Danish said" to vahi to bolla, devashki" He tried many times and failed so said" I will call her princess" Dev smiled and said" yes our princess"  ,after sometime Devakshi mingled with Danish . But Sona was looking at Danish,, adoring her then she ordered his fav food ,, and made him eat by her own hands,, while two people were jealous of this.. they tried to get her attention but she was focussed on her son. Dev was so happy to see Sona smiling from inside. Then they all played games . Sona got up click many pictures,, of all family,, and was adoring them standing at a distance. When she realized Dev is hugging her from back and  Sona smiled and said" thanku dev,, Sach mein Maine nhi socha tha,, k hum kabhi saath aise reh payenge,all bcoz of u it's happening today" dev kissed her shoulder and said" tum yahan khde hokar Kya dekh rhi thy" Sona showed him the picture of those three,, dev was lying in bed devakshi on him ,and Danish beside him dev said to hum dekh kr Hass rhi thy" Sona said " no Hass nhi rhi thy,,khush horhi thy,,apni life ke 3Ds ko dekh kr" and chuckled. They both went to bed and played with their kids they were looking so happy after a long time,, a nice happy family.
************************************
Plz guys there can be a problem with images,,so plz bear with it Idk,,what is  wrong so,, it's images of  card that Danish made for Sona Plz vote and comment,,Roz bolti Hun , vote kro ,,mere best readers ke ilawaa koi krta hi nhi,,ab see Hum na bolenge,, ee aap logan kaa kaam baa,,aaj see,, hum update krte rahenge,, kyuki hum aapko nirassh na krenge,,bhale aap krte rahein😂😂😂kaisaaa laga hmaar new accent,,lol
Precap:- Udd gye totte🤪🥴
Till then be safe
Bye
Love all😘😘😘😘😘😘