we are always one

Guys their is a little bit mature content, plz avoid if u are not comfortable wid it , I m warning u before , Don't blame me after.
*****************************
Sona was waiting for dev's message for their date but he didn't show up, so sighing tiredly she goes to washroom . When she comes back, she found a packet and a letter their , she quickly picked it up , she found it is from dev
Dear Sona,
Their is a surprise inside the packet, just wear it comes from the back door ,I m waiting for u eagerly, don't make me wait more come fast.
Ur love .,
Dev ♥️♥️
Sona immediately opens the packet and sound a beautiful black and red chiffon saaree , she blushed at his choice . And then quickly dressed up in that . Sona looks at herself , and blushed , saree was Looking very beautiful and the  red blouse was almost backless without sleeves, and she sets her hairs and let them fall openly over her shoulder.
She then goes down, and found dev Standing leaning against the car when dev hears her heels and looked at her and got lost, his jaw dropped to floor Sona also was looking amazed looiking at him wearing a black tuexdo was looking deadly handsome. Sona took slow steps , and came and snapped at him , dev came out of her rivery , he pulled her closer and said " I don't know Sona for how much tym I will be controlling myself ,,u r looking very hot , I didn't know u will look so sexy in a saree" Sona looked down and blushed and said" u r also no less dev, u r also looking handsome" , dev was just looking at her and then opened the car door for her and settled on his seat.
Dev blind folded her , and started the car , after sometime they reached , dev open her blind fold and the view that met her eyes ,. Amazed her , she looked at the beautiful decorated
She looked at dev and hugged him, dev this is really beautiful view , I love u so much,  then dev led her to the boat, and their was a table placed with roses , he made her sit their , and they were sitting lost in their eyes when dev asked her for dance. They started dancing, on a slow music, Sona and dev were lost in their eyes, and started kissing each other . And broke their kiss and rested their forehead against each other , then they sat down on the edge and then dev said" Sona , kaise lga tumhe yahan aa ke " Sona said "  Dev pta mne hmesha Socha tha jab mujhe jab Mera special person mil jayega to hum dono aise hi ek saath baithenge or ek dusre mein kho jayenge , wait close ur eyes ,I will tell uh how I liked it? " Dev denied but then agrees Sona started humming
Tu mujhe bhul jaaye
Yeh nhi ho skta
Saaathiyaaa
Meri baaton mein tera zikar sada
Meri yaad mein Teri fikar sada
Mere sab kuch hi tum hi to hoooooo
Mujhe tumse mili
Apni Adda ....
Kyuki tum hi ho
Ab tum hi ho
Zindagi ab tum hi ho
Chain bhi,, Mera dard bhi
Meri ashiqui tum hi ho
Tera Mera rishta kaisa
Ik pal dur gear nhi
Tere liye har Roz Hain jeetein
Tujh ko diya Mera waqt sabhi
Koi lamha Mera na ho Tere Bina
Har saans mein naam tera
Kyuki tum hi ho, ab tum hi ho
Zindagi tum hi ho
Chain bhi Mera dard bhi
Ashiqui ab tum hi ho...
When she opens her eyes and sees dev staring at her wid tears and she was also in tears and then dev engulfed her in a hug and said" Sona I can't even think of loosing uh , tumhe bhulna to dur ki baat hai , I can't imagine my life without you, I love uh Soo much , promise me u will never leave me" then Sona broke the hug and said " I promise dev I will always love uh and be their for uh and never will leave uh" and captured his lips without breaking the kiss , dev picked her up in bridal style and took her inside , where a beautiful decorated bed was placed and everyone scented candles were placed , Sona blushed at decorations and hid his face in his chest dev placed her down" and said " Sona look here , tell me u will not regret it , we always were one, but today its just a gesture of mine to show u my love, tell me if u don't want this" Sona just blushed and hugged him , Dec smiled and then started placing kisses down her neck and then removed her saree, and took her towards the bed and came upward and captured her lips, then slowly slowly their clothes lay down and then dev took her to the peaks of pleasure. And room filled wid their moan and groans . And slept near the dawn.
On the other hand , a man came to jatin and said" boss , she is Sonakshi boss from Delhi , here she is for a wedding, and one more thing sir in her family his parents and a younger brother who is adopted , she loves them and is very close to them . " Jatin said" anything about her love life, " he said " yes boss , she loves a boy called de.." Jatin cuts him " I don't want to know his name, and don't wanted to even know him, she is mine and only , I will give her one chance to leave that boy and come to me , if she doesn't agree, then we both know what we will do, keep a check on her family and on her also" took her picture and kisses it " so Sonakshi boss , we will meet tomorrow my darling and u. Will be mine baby, I will make it sure" .

Next morning
Sonakshi wake up wid someone's hot brethes on her neck, and a big arm around her , she turns around in his hold and then realized their state and blushed she try to get up but he hold her tightly said" where are u going soon to be Mrs .dixit" and winked. Sona hid his face in his chest felt her tears on his bare chest . Dev pulled her and said" Sona what Happened, " she said" I don't know dev , but itni Khushi shayd ek saath mili nhi kabhi, darr lgta hai kbhi yeh sab na Raha to m Kya krugi" dev sushed her" Sona never think like that , even if I died I will come back for uh,, understood.."
Sona just hugged him.
But little did they know that their is togetherness is only for sometime,, they are going to part away .
" Dev humne kuch glt to nhi Kiya na Kal " Sona said sitting beside dev in car dev pulled her closer" agar tumhe darr lg Raha hai k m tumhe chod dunga , then u r wrong my love, I will never leave u. ,, Kuch glt nhi hai , India land hote hi hum Shaadi ki baat KR lenge Ghar valo see. ,,ok , now don't worry " we are one ,, okay and kissed her on lips.
************************************

Plz vote and comment friends , and one more thing their will be a delay in next update may be not sure.
Precap:- Sona meeting Jatin , and dev met with an accident😱😱
Love all😘😘😘😘
Bye till then